VIDEO: Contractor plants Pompey shirt in wall at new Staplewood complex

Saint-Armstrong

LOL, what a dipstick to put it up on the interweb.

:facepalm:

Anyway Pomps whilst SFC contemplate signing Osvaldo\Damiao\Banega for an assault on the prem you just enjoy the first of your many seasons in league 2 you plonkers.

LOL, what a dipstick to put it up on the interweb.

:facepalm:

Anyway Pomps whilst SFC contemplate signing Osvaldo\Damiao\Banega for an assault on the prem you just enjoy the first of your many seasons in league 2 you plonkers.

Disagree with this completely. What makes you think Pompy will survive in L2?

Why would anyone want a bloke sacked for a bit of fun.

To be fair its only the sanctimonious, precious, easily offended brigade that have demanded he be sacked. Most others see it for what it is; a pretty poor and very minor wind-up which has severely backfired.

To be fair its only the sanctimonious, precious, easily offended brigade that have demanded he be sacked. Most others see it for what it is; a pretty poor and very minor wind-up which has severely backfired.
To be fair, if I was paying builders to construct a multi-million £ building for me and they filmed themselves taking the p**s, calling me scum, sticking god knows what behind the walls and then posted it up for the world to see, I'd be telling them to get to f**k in no uncertain terms.

To be fair, if I was paying builders to construct a multi-million £ building for me and they filmed themselves taking the p**s, calling me scum, sticking god knows what behind the walls and then posted it up for the world to see, I'd be telling them to get to f**k in no uncertain terms.
There we go. The reaction on here has been like players waving imaginary cards at the ref.

You don't think it should have been highlighted to the club?

I don't think there was any danger of it not being highlighted, or what the consequences were going to be once they found it. That's up to the club. Just some of the demands for a sacking are a bit surreal and strike as being precious.

I don't think there was any danger of it not being highlighted, or what the consequences were going to be once they found it. That's up to the club. Just some of the demands for a sacking are a bit surreal and strike as being precious.
Possibly a bit precious and over the top, but I actually expect the club's reaction will be the same to be honest. Those two blokes won't be back on site again.

Where? I've just had a flick through this thread and the general consensus seems to be, 'what a muppet, he could lose his job for that, although I'm not all that bothered.'

I don't think anyone is demanding he gets sacked, apart from a couple of posts in over 100.

Where? I've just had a flick through this thread and the general consensus seems to be, 'what a muppet, he could lose his job for that, although I'm not all that bothered.'

I don't think anyone is demanding he gets sacked, apart from a couple of posts in over 100.

You'll notice earlier that I said there were some. Not everyone; a fact clearly not unmissed as I previously quoted someone else who commented that, thankfully, most people aren't as idiotic as that. But these were from the first page. So "some" is a fair statement, no?

Unprofessional and pathetic. Lets hope their employers throw the book at them.

Who do they work for? I work for Leadbitter's parent company Bouyges UK and I'll make sure these counts never work again if you supply their identities.

Wow what a very very dumb builder.

I would say I hoped the club would sue the **** out of him and the company but seeing as he is a skate he won't pay anyway.

But I hope the club release a video of him being sacked or at the very least release his details to the public.

I said what I said with a touch of humour....Has anyone ever filmed someone being fired?!

As it is just a bit of fun I would do a set up where you call the guy into the office. Pretend the club are suing the company for vandalism or whatever. Then after the guy is in despair bring Beadle (a Beadle look a like) in dressed as a copper to take him away. Then when he is in the police van the driver can start singing WTFILN.

The best part about having a laugh or doing pranks is it goes both ways. Get the guy back. But also check to make sure he has not stolen anything....

You'll notice earlier that I said there were some. Not everyone; a fact clearly not unmissed as I previously quoted someone else who commented that, thankfully, most people aren't as idiotic as that. But these were from the first page. So "some" is a fair statement, no?

Fair enough but there will be a small minority willing to get outraged at anything. It's not just Saints fans, I wouldn't pay much attention TBH.

No problem, I wouldn't sack him. Just get the shirt out and make the idiot pee on it and post that on You Tube. If he won't, get rid of him and post a video of everybody else on site peeing on it. Job done. WTFILN.

Unfortunately his employer will probably get rid of him for bringing his company into disrepute. He may have endangered future contracts with Southampton FC if the Don is offended. Sad fact of life in business The thick skate probably did not realise the first rule of employment do not bite the hand that feeds you.

I do a lot of design work with Bouygues :suspicious:

Truth? If so you want to get redesigning that awful company 'badge' that looks like the work of a ten year old with a stencil set and some colouring pens. (sorry if you did it!)

Truth? If so you want to get redesigning that awful company 'badge' that looks like the work of a ten year old with a stencil set and some colouring pens. (sorry if you did it!)

It is the truth indeed... Just got planning approval for one scheme and just finished some feasibility work on Thursday for another.

Nice view from your offices!

Can't redesign the badge as I left my crayons in the office! Sorry!

When Miss Selfridges was converted into Yates Bar the entire inside of the building was covered with Pompey Logos and anti-Saints graffiti. I have to say it was well impresive. Another trick they do if they are house building down here is to crap between the partition between the walls.

I don't do sanctimony or preciousness, and I'm certainly not easily offended. If it had stopped at the shirt and scarf then I'd call it a bad joke or over-the-top banter. But the guy's commentary was said with such hate and vitriol, I'm glad the skate **** has lost his job.

Jeez it was just a bit of light-hearted banter.

Sad people you all are, taking this far too seriously. :facepalm:

But that's the point. It wasn't light hearted. It hasn't upset or annoyed me, but I do take enjoyment from the fact the nasty little sh*t is gonna lose his job for it.