VIDEO: Contractor plants Pompey shirt in wall at new Staplewood complex

Saint-Armstrong

What sad pompey c^nts, clearly desperate and devoid of following their own beliefs they are willing to accept Cortese's shilling .

Wonder how their new training ground is coming along ? Do they clear it of dog sh!t every day ?

My dog would refuse to **** on it; she has better standards than the average skate.

Edited by Badger

The definition of thick, pikey skate ****s. Will get kicked off the job without payment for their work for that.

Exactly. Plus, by seeing this video Saints know exactly where it is placed so could just hire someone else to get it out

Hi all,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXG0PW7l69Q&feature=youtu.be

Just seen this on youtube. Needs to be dealt with by the club if you ask me. Totally unprofessional.

Sorry if posted elsewhere.

Who do they work for? I work for Leadbitter's parent company Bouyges UK and I'll make sure these counts never work again if you supply their identities.

Exactly. Plus, by seeing this video Saints know exactly where it is placed so could just hire someone else to get it out

Why go to the effort of removing it? They've paid good money for a shirt which for some reason they've decided to waste. No matter what some people think, it doesn't really affect anyone in any way whatsoever. Anyone who thinks that it will, is quite frankly, a ****ing moron.

100 yrs time and it gets 'discovered'. Southampton will be in the GPL (Galactic Premier League) challenging for honours. Historians are unable to pinpoint which club the shirt belonged to, it could be Pompey but it is difficult to prove. Little is remembered of them as their club has long since folded and most of their fans have died off through excessive inbreeding.

Sent from my RM-821_eu_euro1_276 using Board Express

Why go to the effort of removing it? They've paid good money for a shirt which for some reason they've decided to waste. No matter what some people think, it doesn't really affect anyone in any way whatsoever. Anyone who thinks that it will, is quite frankly, a ****ing moron.

+1 made me laugh

And send the bill to the company that put it there.

Yes contra charge it to their account. If they've already agreed the final account the likelihood is they still have retention held against them. Failing that there is adjudication, arbitration and ultimately legal proceedings.

Yes contra charge it to their account. If they've already agreed the final account the likelihood is they still have retention held against them. Failing that there is adjudication, arbitration and ultimately legal proceedings.
Could it not be argued though, that there is nothing actually faulty or defective in what they have constructed? I'd imagine any decent contractor will be dealing with this properly regardless of the contractual situation, purely on a PR/professional reputation basis they'll be dealing with this asap.

Could it not be argued though, that there is nothing actually faulty or defective in what they have constructed? I'd imagine any decent contractor will be dealing with this properly regardless of the contractual situation, purely on a PR/professional reputation basis they'll be dealing with this asap.

Well You would certainly hope so Sour one. If it did go to Court Saints may have to cover the cost of opening up the works and subsequently making good on the basis that the partition is structurally sound despite the Pompey shirt being discovered. Informal disciplinary in house procedures carried out by the sub contractor after a bollocking from don cortese may well be the way forward in this case.

@petehousley75: @SouthamptonFC @jordansibley I assume these clowns won't be working at staplewood after tomorrow?https://t.co/mWF6rpUa4l #saintsfc

@jordansibley: @petehousley75 Correct!

What a very very very thick builder. If you are going to post a video like that, much better to fight off the premature ejaculation and wait till the job is done.

It's a bit of fun. Let them have it. Sadly for them they don't count anymore.

No, its extremely unprofessional and pathetic. It also tarnishes the reputation of whichever company they work for if it hits the press, which is now likely.

Most employers would take disciplinary action in such incidents, possibly even sacking those involved. It appears from Jordan Sibley's response the club aren't happy - and rightly so.

For any Pompey fan reading this, imagine if it were the other way round (hard to imagine Pompey spending multi millions on infrastructure I know!) but how would you feel? Be honest.

Edited by Matthew Le God

@petehousley75: @SouthamptonFC @jordansibley I assume these clowns won't be working at staplewood after tomorrow?https://t.co/mWF6rpUa4l #saintsfc

@jordansibley: @petehousley75 Correct!

I bet his wife is going to love it when he explains why he hasn't got any work on at the moment! :facepalm:

Can the contractor not get in trouble for using substandard building materials? Actually, come to think of it, if I had a Pompey shirt, I'd hide it away too. That's probably how he hides his kit at home when normal people come to visit. You know, people checking he's following his bail conditions and not parking the caravan too close to a school or anything.

No, its extremely unprofessional and pathetic. It also tarnishes the reputation of whichever company they work for if it hits the press, which is now likely.

Most employers would take disciplinary action in such incidents, possibly even sacking those involved. It appears from Jordan Sibley's response the club aren't happy.

Good, so everything will work out for the best then.

Can the contractor not get in trouble for using substandard building materials? Actually, come to think of it, if I had a Pompey shirt, I'd hide it away too. That's probably how he hides his kit at home when normal people come to visit. You know, people checking he's following his bail conditions and not parking the caravan too close to a school or anything.

For a start it is probably quite flammable! :D

Wow what a very very dumb builder.

I would say I hoped the club would sue the **** out of him and the company but seeing as he is a skate he won't pay anyway.

But I hope the club release a video of him being sacked or at the very least release his details to the public.

Wow what a very very dumb builder.

I would say I hoped the club would sue the **** out of him and the company but seeing as he is a skate he won't pay anyway.

But I hope the club release a video of him being sacked or at the very least release his details to the public.

What the **** are you on about? Yeah, people always film gross misconduct hearings. See it all the time. And release his details to the public? Why?

Get a grip. It's a joke. Granted, it's a bit dumb to put it on youtube but so what?

I Actually think it's quite funny. What's it gonna change? We're a prem team on the up they're looking at the conference! Let them enjoy this, it actually made me chuckle a bit.

It bugs me for no legitimate reason. Let me have my directionless rancour, they're too pathetic to hate as a club now so I need something to get annoyed about.

Calling your customers scum isn't the cleverest idea in the world. Recording it and posting it on YouTube is just a little bit 'special'.

The only real concern here is that these chaps might show the same lack of professionalism and intelligence in their actual building work and someone ends up getting hurt. Let's hope their supervisor has half a brain cell.