The Banega Off-Topic Thread

Tokyo-Saint

This is all very odd and bordering on play ground bs

And for what it's worth my brother is gay and he's probably the worst dressed unplucked un moisturised person I know and he and his partner are both coppers

( glad he can t see this lol)

I how ever dress smart pluck trim and moisturise and with no attraction to men a wife and 3 kids I consider myself straight

Didn't sound good when it was posted three days ago either : http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthread.php?45336-%C9ver-Banega&p=1739260#post1739260, leading to this thread going spectacularly off topic in the way only a doomed un-signing thread can.

Doh I went into a panic search after seeing all the topless blokes hoping against hope i would find something to bring it back on topic :D

I come on this thread as there has been a bit of action on it, assuming there will be some update about us signing a player. Instead it is the usual suspects sucking eachother off again. Are there mods on this forearm anymore or are they still counting the fivers?

I believe they are demob happy due to "up all night" Steve Grant's "busy weekend" away in Preston, he's asleep on watch and the pigs are out of the pen.

Yep that will do it

What a relief no more ruined threads

I'm sure all the reasonable posters will return immediately

Works both ways buddy, the watering down of the muppet show inevitably led to out of the box humour appearing on main board threads. Humourous things are nothing to worry about really, slow news on this thread and people have just messed around a little, I see nothing wrong with that in the main.

People being too OTT has ruined this board, the few trouble makers have been removed unless you want a completely lifeless board I dont see what any of those appearing on this thread have done wrong

His middle name is Maximilliano. That's an awesome name 'cos it has an X in it. All names with an X in it are cool.

This is news, but not news on his transfer, please stay on topic if you want to start a thread on your favourite names can I suggest the lounge.

I am self moderating the forum as the real mods can't be bothered and trying to keep the threads on topic and just with news updates, which is what people claimed they wanted. Stop trolling and ruining the threads MOG or I shall report you and have you infracted.

I am self moderating the forum as the real mods can't be bothered and trying to keep the threads on topic and just with news updates, which is what people claimed they wanted. Stop trolling and ruining the threads MOG

No, what people want is for you to pipe down. And no, before you say it, thats not news either, its been known for a long, long time.

This is trolling and exactly what is ruining this forum. I'm doing my best to moderate and keep things on topic and being abused a yet another thread is ruined by turning it into a personal attack. Please only post with news in future or I shall report your abuse.

I would like to comment on this thread but due to Cultural Differences incurred by our blanket Proxy server I am concerned that I may be accused of Trolling by Turkish again.

Dear Turks, can you try and send a definition of what is not trolling on this thread as it seems TMS invisimod has slightly less strict criteria than our own Etisalat.

I fear that two accusations of trolling inside 24 hours could start me on an Alpinesque sized downward spiral.

In fact belay that request Turks, I think I need to go sit outside an airport for a bit to regain my sanity

I would like to comment on this thread but due to Cultural Differences incurred by our blanket Proxy server I am concerned that I may be accused of Trolling by Turkish again.

Dear Turks, can you try and send a definition of what is not trolling on this thread as it seems TMS invisimod has slightly less strict criteria than our own Etisalat.

I fear that two accusations of trolling inside 24 hours could start me on an Alpinesque sized downward spiral.

In fact belay that request Turks, I think I need to go sit outside an airport for a bit to regain my sanity

This is the place for jokes, this board is a LOLathon. For news check the main board or off topic serious discussion try the lounge, if why you post on here isn't funny I will report and infract.

So is there any news on the imminent, or not so imminent, arrival of Mr Ever Banega to this fair football club?

Oh sorry, wrong board.

Erm, who has a bigger willy, Banega or Wanyama? We only want big willied lads playing for us. It's the old 'giant tallywhacker' that could get us a deflection for the winning goal in the final of the Champions League in a couple of years. Every little helps, and all that.

Or, to heterosexual it up a bit - what does his wife or girlfriend (WoG) look like?

Answers on a postcard.

Can't be ****ed to read this thread. Read Turkish's updates last night and nothing seems to have changed. Has anyone (may Turks) cracked the 'has he signed yet' joke yet? If not, put me down for that one. If it has been cracked already then just put me down for this pic. I know it is a little off topic (not gay) but I like it.

Sexy_Girl9005.jpg

Can't be ****ed to read this thread. Read Turkish's updates last night and nothing seems to have changed. Has anyone (may Turks) cracked the 'has he signed yet' joke yet? If not, put me down for that one. If it has been cracked already then just put me down for this pic. I know it is a little off topic (not gay) but I like it.

Sexy_Girl9005.jpg

That's all well and good Tokes but this sort of thread is supposed to be informative, So

Who the hell is she?

Hubba hubba woof woof

This is trolling and exactly what is ruining this forum. I'm doing my best to moderate and keep things on topic and being abused a yet another thread is ruined by turning it into a personal attack. Please only post with news in future or I shall report your abuse.

hahahaha I hope your moderating was on this in the main forum before it got moved, you must of had plenty of bites.

I was simply updating all the transfer rumours and player threads confirming that there is no news. I thought I was doing a service as people say they just want news and don't want to read pages and pages of crap. Well they could have seen my post that there was no further news and know there wasn't any and saved themselves the time. There is no pleasing some people.

Edited by Turkish