Message for Crouch and Poortvliet

SaintRichmond

REference Poortvliet's latest " excuse " ........ ie, the players are lacking in confidence ..........

DON'T WORRY LEON & JAN ....... you are not alone.........

( Curently ) , just under 15000 others are lacking in confidence too ........ in addition to the circa 15000 already " Lost "

Makes Mr Crouch's bleat in the Echo about the Supporters coming back completely empty, along with the Stadium

Not many will want to come along after February 1st, when I shudder to think who will be left after Lowe's enforced Wilde Fire Sale

What is the point of Exclusively looking after the PLC, when what we are left to watch on the pitch, a very pale shadow of what it was a very few years back

GET OUT LOWE & WILDE ..... bring back ANYONE who CARES about the SAINTS FFS

If they don't want to come along then it's up to them. They'll find another excuse with or without Lowe.

As if we'd get huge crowds at home to plymouth on a tuesday night if Lowe wasn't here. People turned up when they thought we had a chance of promotion, then abandoned it when they realised we were broke.

We don't have a huge number that would go regardless of league or form sadly, but we do have some.

here is a thought...we got more through the gate at out last home game than the champions league ties AT juve and dynamo kiev put together last night...

Message for SaintRichmond and AlpineSaint.

Nobody cares about your whining. Shut up.

Aha. Somebody so well known, admired and respected by the majority of the posters on here that he is able to act as a spokesman for them.

Nothing more needs to be added to this thread, as Red and White Army has spoken on behalf of us all. :rolleyes:

Message for SaintRichmond and AlpineSaint.

Nobody cares about your whining. Shut up.

You're almost right ......... certainly no one at SFC cares......... but I'm pleased that you are happy with everything ...... and of course firmly believe in free speech

I wonder what your opinion will be on Feb 1st ???

Meantime, I suggest you shove your head up your 'rse and examine your brain

Sorry Rupert Lover, I forgot ...... " Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year "

Aha. Somebody so well known, admired and respected by the majority of the posters on here that he is able to act as a spokesman for them.

Nothing more needs to be added to this thread, as Red and White Army has spoken on behalf of us all. :rolleyes:

A bit like the OP speaking for 15000 fans or the other 15000 fans that i think he was also speaking for or something or other. :cool: and one of them for good messure ...........

You're almost right ......... certainly no one at SFC cares......... but I'm pleased that you are happy with everything ...... and of course firmly believe in free speech

How eloquent ! perhaps you should be writing Gordon Browns speaches

Another Happy Bunny then ????

Great results.... three or four sold off in January ..... Poortvliet having to start all over again ...... more defeats .... most likely Relegation

WOW ..... doesn't take much to keep you and Red and White Army feeling good does it ..... I assume that the Army adopts the Italian method ??

...... Wonder what you would do if we were successful ??? ...... silly question really, it will never happen under Lowe & Wilde

It matters not whether you agree with me or not ........ What is happening on the pitch and at Boardroom level tells the story for me

You certainly know how to articulate a good case - that should have won over a few waiverers

Great results.... three or four sold off in January ..... Poortvliet having to start all over again ...... more defeats .... most likely Relegation

WOW ..... doesn't take much to keep you and Red and White Army feeling good does it ..... I assume that the Army adopts the Italian method ??

...... Wonder what you would do if we were successful ??? ...... silly question really, it will never happen under Lowe & Wilde

It matters not whether you agree with me or not ........ What is happening on the pitch and at Boardroom level tells the story for me

Durrr....he's on your side. perhaps its you that has adopted the Italian army method.

REference Poortvliet's latest " excuse " ........ ie, the players are lacking in confidence ..........

( Curently ) , just under 15000 others are lacking in confidence too ........ in addition to the circa 15000 already " Lost "

Makes Mr Crouch's bleat in the Echo about the Supporters coming back completely empty, along with the Stadium

Not many will want to come along after February 1st, when I shudder to think who will be left after Lowe's enforced Wilde Fire Sale

What is the point of Exclusively looking after the PLC, when what we are left to watch on the pitch, a very pale shadow of what it was a very few years back

May I suggest you wait until players are sold before you start dripping into your negativity about whayt players might be sold.

FFS we might, finally, offload Rasiak, Saga, Stern and Dyer to not only drop our wage bill but to get some other funds in to. We won't then have to offload the kids that you've been whinging about for the past 6 months.

And whilst you suggest someone stuffs his head up his arse, may I, respectfulyl suggest, you get yours out of yours :smt002

another happy bunny then ????

he was being sarcastic

great results.... reading and brum? three or four sold off in january do you own a crystal ball? ..... Poortvliet having to start all over again new contract already? ...... More defeats is there a team that is imune from defeats in football? And why should that team be us? .... Most likely relegation maybe you can pick my lotto numbers this week seeing as you know the future?

wow ..... Doesn't take much to keep you and red and white army feeling good does it ..... I assume that the army adopts the italian method ?? again he was being sarcastic or is your view so clouded by what you see that you cant even see when you have a little bit of support?

...... Wonder what you would do if we were successful ??? be happy?...... Silly question really, correct! it will never happen under lowe & wilde we had success in 2003 under lowe and now we have 2 of the 3 main shareholders on the board so surely apart from the money we should be in a slighty better position considering the board of the past to what it is now? The club has re-shaped to give it every possible chance of success with no funds so well done for wrighting it off so soon

it matters not whether you agree with me or not good........ What is happening on the pitch and at boardroom level tells the story for me you pay attention to what happens on the pitch??? :rolleyes:

.............. ................... .................. .................... ................. ................ ................ ............... .............................. ...................... ................... .............................

.................p...................i.................l...................l...............o.............c............k

Edited by saintjay77

You are important so they shall listen...

As I understood it, the quote was "self motivation" and not confidence.

Can you please post up details of your own master plan to get the club out of the deep cack that it's currently in?

There is no short term solution, the club effectively has to rebuild and attempt to stave off both administration and relegation, with one virtually guaranteeing the other.

We all know it's going to be a rocky ride and we all know that we are not in a position to refuse any reasonable offer for any of our players.

This would be the same if Crouch was still in charge or your beloved pair of Lowe and Wilde.

All I see on this board is the same people arguing the same points over and over again, just like it was on S4E pre Wilde's takeover.

Until some rich fool decides to throw his money into a near bankrupt Championship club on the south coast there are few realistic alternatives.

That doesn't mean I like it btw but I don't see the point of moaning about the same things ad nauseum, but the process of trying to turn the club around is long term. I'm sorry and all that, but the instant gratification you seek isn't going to happen unless you involve your wrist :D

Please don't bracket me with others. As Slickmick and Saintjay correctly guessed, I was being sarcastic at Red and White's assumption that he was entitled to speak for others when he said that nobody was interested in what either you or Alpine had to say. Even if that were true of many, he had no right to assume that he could speak on their behalf.

i actually agree with the OP. If anyone other than saintrichmond had written it then most on here would agree.

Agree with what? What he has written is mainly speculation and bluster followed off with the good old Lowe & Wilde out! There's nothing in there to agree with or debate, just the same old same old from one of a number of repetitive posters on this board.

Don't get me wrong, St Richmond is as entitled as anyone to make his point, but to be honest he's made it so many times in the past we all know it now. The one great thing in St Richmond's favour is that he has regularly said supports the team at the match as a season ticket holder, and only moans on here.

Until Lowe goes - or he undoes the damage he created - many fans like myself will not set foot inside SMS.

Lowe could change this situation at a stroke but somehow I don't think he will, therefore I'm in for the long haul.

At some point you have to take a stand.

Until Lowe goes - or he undoes the damage he created - many fans like myself will not set foot inside SMS.

Lowe could change this situation at a stroke but somehow I don't think he will, therefore I'm in for the long haul.

Fair point and if Lowe goes to be replaced by some rich sugar daddy then im sure the stadium will be filled week in week out while we look like we are on the up. Cant see many people coming flooding back if he just swaps places with Crouch or Wilde though.

Also his job of undoing the damage by getting us back into the prem is made that much harder with the stadium being half full each week.

Agree with what? What he has written is mainly speculation and bluster followed off with the good old Lowe & Wilde out! There's nothing in there to agree with or debate, just the same old same old from one of a number of repetitive posters on this board.

Don't get me wrong, St Richmond is as entitled as anyone to make his point, but to be honest he's made it so many times in the past we all know it now. The one great thing in St Richmond's favour is that he has regularly said supports the team at the match as a season ticket holder, and only moans on here.

he is right about the Feb 1st bit, i too am worried about what will be left. He is also right about the PLC bit. As i said, if any other poster had posted it then they would not have received the same amount of grief

he is right about the Feb 1st bit, i too am worried about what will be left. He is also right about the PLC bit. As i said, if any other poster had posted it then they would not have received the same amount of grief

Maybe but then if anyone else had written it then it would have been allot easier to understand. Seemed like it was a cryptic message that only people in the secret handshake club would understand to me. But with the underlying message of Lowe & Wilde Out!!!

I dont think any club can really be sure of who they will have signed or lost come Feb 1st and every manager of every club will have to deal with things as dictated by the club they work for. If Man U one day find that they need some cash they will sell there assets that will get them there required cash. You think Ferguson has enough clout to stop that happening? I know the chances of that are about as small as the chances of me flying to the moon but the point works as much for them as it does for us.

Until Lowe goes - or we get promoted / or we get Man Utd in the cup - many fans like myself will not set foot inside SMS.

Sorry for editing your post to get my message across, but if you ain't part of the solution, you're part of the problem....

Regardless of who is at the helm, this club needs money to survive and if you're expecting administration to result in a takeover I think you are sadly mistaken. Times have changed and there is not the money floating around that there was. I fear administration will be a deathnell for Southampton FC (anyway, enough of this, I'm off to Woolworths).

Edited by Alain Perrin

And posts like this from numpty boy is why free speech should not be allowed...

Sorry mate, but I just don't see why you are worrying. If we sell players in Jan we will be just about the same as every other club in the country. Personally I hope we won't sell Surman or Lallana, and would rather see Saga, John, Dyer, Euell, or Skacel leave before them, but I do know there is no point in worrying about it at all because I can't affect it and I will still go and support the 11 lads in R&W when we play Sheff Utd on Feb 3rd, whoever is in the team.

We have all gone into transfer windows before fearing the worst and come out the other side realising that our fears were unfounded and actually some positives came along. I'd say there is as much chance of that happening as the doom & gloom scenario you seem to be falling for.

In what way can RL or MW only being interested in the PLC (alledgedly) be a negative for the football element of the club. Pretty much the only purpose of the PLC is to run the football club. If the PLC is successful so is the club and vice versa. Just about all the money created by the PLC over the last 12 years has been pumped into the football side of the organisation.

I guess you are a pessimistic kind of person with regard to Saints, or perhaps you really just wanted to join in the 'Lowe Out' subtext of the OP, but to answer your final point, I think St Richmond gets stick because he is essentially scaremongering and we've heard it all before.

yawn -its groundhog day

Ah, a student of the "Old School of Marketing". Say the same thing as often as possible and with no great thought to the content.......

Thought they all left the planet when the term ROI was invented.

Every Saints Fan is concerned at the approach of the transfer window.

Every Saints Fan is concerned for our future finances

Not ONE single Saints Fan, other than Leon Crouch, has stuck their hand in their pocket and tried to do something about things. In fact many have decided that deliberately NOT putting their hands in their pockets is a way to drive change...

So, we get back to the point that 81 people are online on what used to be one of the best forums around, because it is just getting boring.

Free speech and all that, no problemo, next week there will be 75 on line. By February, the 6 people left logged in won't give a t*ss what anyone at the club does - the rest of us we'll all be sitting at home sulking

So, we get back to the point that 81 people are online on what used to be one of the best forums around, because it is just getting boring.

It's just like it was just before Wilde saved the club with his investment-promising manifesto and put football first. Hooray for anyone but Lowe! Anyone who dares to have a different point of view is shouted down by cries of Lowe Luvvie or Pixie or whatever the juvenile insult of choice is. I think many people have found that their days are cheerier if they don't come on here. It's like reading the Daily Mail.

It's just like it was just before Wilde saved the club with his investment-promising manifesto and put football first. Hooray for anyone but Lowe! Anyone who dares to have a different point of view is shouted down by cries of Lowe Luvvie or Pixie or whatever the juvenile insult of choice is. I think many people have found that their days are cheerier if they don't come on here. It's like reading the Daily Mail.

My days are certainly cheerier by not reading the Daily Mail.

Why do people like you come on here forever talking about Lowey or Wildey,

Give it a a rest for this is a football forum for supporters.

Are you some sort of Womble?

Why do people like you come on here forever talking about Lowey or Wildey,

Give it a a rest for this is a football forum for supporters.

Are you some sort of Womble?

to be fair the thread is pretty much about Lowe and Wilde so having a pop at someone for comenting on them is not too clever.

When talking about the team and players I often agree with you and think you talk some sense but the lowey and wildey remarks does get on my t1ts. we know you dont like them and to be honest there are not many people that will say they do like them so there isnt any need to keep going with the sillyness is there?

I think St Richmond gets stick because he is essentially scaremongering and we've heard it all before.

So when 5 years ago we, we were at an FA Cup final, and riding high in the Premiership, and now we're loosing £1m a month and are one place of Division 3 (old), and you think St Richmond is scare mongering!!!!???

Earth to planet Alanh..... come in.......