Groves/Froch rematch

Batman

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Think Froch will win it in about the 7th and give Groves good hiding . Last time we saw the best of groves and the worst of Froch. Froch is 20/1 with corals in round seven. Also a very good under-card with another mouthy c-nt James Degale. Also on the card are Anthony Joshua, Jamie McDonnell and Kevin Mitchell

Will be there too, can't wait. Some good undercard fights too.

Froch will probably win via knockout. He made way too many mistakes in the first one which I can't see him repeating. If he turns up in the way he did against Bute then Groves is in for some serious pain.

Any idea what time we should arrive at Wembley for? Didn't want to miss drinking time but didn't want to miss the undercard fights.

Think the fights start at 6pm and doors open at 5pm. I could be wrong though.

We go to baker street for drinks as the ones at Wembley Park are always rammed. Plus it is only two stops away on the tube if I remember right. Think we will be there from around 2ish and make our way there about 4.45pm. If you want to watch the fights I would give yourself 30mins so be there 5.30pm at the latest imo.

I'm going for Groves win, always liked Froch but do think he's coming to the end of a great career, Groves will be to quick for him to handle. Saying that the later the fight goes on the less likely Groves will win it, needs it done in first half of fight, evidence from first fight shows he's got power to knock Froch down though.

Either way expecting a great fight, mush prefer boxing when the opponents have a genuine dislike of each other.

What a bunch of tools, bad luck mate.

I won't be going as live in Africa but it's on DSTV here for free so I will defo be watching it.

Think Froch has an awkward style that is hard to deal with so I actually think groves will have greater understanding of how he needs to fight him. George starts fast and builds up a sizable lead before Frochs legendary endurance kicks in, the only question is whether he can catch groves before the end of the 12th. I would be seriously shocked if either ended it early.

On a side note I flew to Helsinki from Singapore for his Artur Abraham fight and was lucky enough to be staying in the same hotel as him. On the morning of his fight he wonders downstairs and we just start chatting randomly and have a pic together, was a top man then but seems to of changed since his ward fight and the wider recognition from the boxing public.

Groves on pts as his engine lets him get to 12.

That embarrassing c*nt Eubank is on at the moment, lithping and thporting hith f*cking monocle. What a f*cking tw*t.

Still remember his tear ups with Nigel Benn though, one of the few sets of fights that really did live up to its hype

throughly enjoyed the evening.

spent an f-ing fortune but hey ho

Froch was the better fighter but im sure groves will be world champion one day

I can see froch retiring after this if he does not get a big fight in Vegas next. Degale is the mandatory challenger and he will get destroyed by froch and it will be nothing like last night as a spectacle

Edited by Batman