The real reason that we sacrificed the cups...

Unbelievable Jeff

I didn't have much of a view because no-one ever claimed to have seen a copy of his contract on Facebook as far as I know.

Now if it was said that details of his contract could be seen in the public domain that would be different.

where does it say that his contract was posted on FB? have i missed something?

No need to apologise, I've got no idea what you're really on about. What was your view on the "Guly 15 mins playing time clause" rumour from last season?

Plenty of backtracking and claiming it was all a big PMSL joke when it was exposed to be bull****. The way it was discussed on UI where wummery takes a different form suggests those who peddled it on here were pretty earnest.

Also supported by the fact that the very same helmets who were convinced of meddling by NC were joining all kind of weird and wonderful dots at the time - the interpretation of Adkins Swansea prematch in which he claimed that he was going to do things differently i.e. take the players away for a short break, not die on his sword and play his own team/formation remains a crowning achievement in mongboard mongery.

Either way, if it was a joke (and by the end it probably was), means the benefit of doubt is against them when they desperately claim they are just expressing a strong opinion not trolling whenever they are subsequently called out.

Edited by shurlock

Sorry should have said details, confused myself, nevertheless I really hope that the club will look into this and all those who have made false accusations or have betrayed the club's trust are dealt with. If that means you then sorry about that.

Plenty of backtracking and claiming it was all a big PMSL joke when it was exposed to be bull****. The way it was discussed on UI where wummery takes a different form suggests those who peddled it on here were pretty earnest.

Also supported by the fact that the very same helmets who were convinced of meddling by NC were joining all kind of weird and wonderful dots at the time - the interpretation of Adkins Swansea prematch in which he claimed that he was going to do things differently i.e. take the players away for a short break, not die on his sword and play his own team/formation remains a crowning achievement in mongboard mongery.

Either way, if it was a joke (and by the end it probably was), means the benefit of doubt is against them when they desperately claim they are just expressing a strong opinion not trolling whenever they are subsequently called out.

:lol::lol::lol: you really are a grade A plank aren't you pal.

Sorry should have said details, confused myself, nevertheless I really hope that the club will look into this and all those who have made false accusations or have betrayed the club's trust are dealt with. If that means you then sorry about that.

No problem mate - live by the sword die by the sword.... thats the Glasgow_saint way

dont forget to tell them about monk and the other "ITKs" or is it just the bad news that you dont like and get so upset about? a common SWF trait ;)

see.hear.speak

yep you missed the bit where Trousers and myself said for you to post the FB page with the Southampton employee telling you about the contract, or havent you time to have made one yet? Afterall he gave you permission to go public and so would not worry about you posting it up. You can of course blot out the name

No problem mate - live by the sword die by the sword.... thats the Glasgow_saint way

dont forget to tell them about monk and the other "ITKs" or is it just the bad news that you dont like and get so upset about? a common SWF trait ;)

see.hear.speak

It's not a case of "we might sign so and so" or XY was seen at Staplewood now is it. The point of the discussion is that the first team manager privileged obtaining a personal bonus rather than winning a particular game, not that he threw the game but that his bonus was more important to him than the result of a Cup Game. That's libel Glasgow, it has been spread about as fact and now needs clarification. At the end of the day the OP may well be asked to prove what he says is true, I've no idea what the club's stance will be, they now know about the accusations being made by a source from within their midst and that one of their employees has been giving out confidential information, there again if that's untrue it's libel as well..

Edited by Window Cleaner

The other thing is that we had a team with a lot of british players who know what the FA cup means. That should be enough to have got the right result,whoever MP picked

Well the team wasn't good enough, was it?

I keep hearing this excuse that the team sent out should have been good enough. Let's be generous and say they had a 70% chance of winning/drawing. Then the team sent out against Hull would have more, maybe an 80% or 90% chance of winning/drawing. Ergo, the chances of getting a result were diminished with MP's team selection.

Well the team wasn't good enough, was it?

I keep hearing this excuse that the team sent out should have been good enough. Let's be generous and say they had a 70% chance of winning/drawing. Then the team sent out against Hull would have more, maybe an 80% or 90% chance of winning/drawing. Ergo, the chances of getting a result were diminished with MP's team selection.

if 2 of our first 11 had put their fairly simple chances away the team put out would not be an issue.had Fonte played with his bad scarring and it had been made worse and we lost him for weeks how would we view that? it is easy to criticise but MP is a winner and i doubt he did anything to intentionally cost us the game

Take a look at this thread http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthread.php?49078-Ludicrous-team-selection-Utter-madness/page5

I shared the same info after yesterdays game... Oldnick wants me jailed, Olallana wants me extradited to Beirut and Saint Charlie wants me banned from all internet forums for life

But Glasgow didn't make the original allegations, unless of course he's one and the same as Unbelievable Jeff or whatever his name is. Then it's multiple ID posting which I think is frowned upon ? At the end of the day it's got out of hand and needs stamping out.

I'm not entirely sure, but seems he claims he did.

But Glasgow didn't make the original allegations, unless of course he's one and the same as Unbelievable Jeff or whatever his name is. Then it's multiple ID posting which I think is frowned upon ? At the end of the day it's got out of hand and needs stamping out.

Glasgow Liar posted it at on the "Ludicrous Team Selection" thread. #15 at 2.34p.m. The bloo dy game was still on at that time. UJ's was 8am yesterday.

Glasgow Liar posted it at on the "Ludicrous Team Selection" thread. #15 at 2.34p.m. The bloo dy game was still on at that time. UJ's was 8am yesterday.
it was quite a coincidence that when he was being asked to prove any of it ,that lo and behold Uj all of a sudden posted the same thing!

I'm not entirely sure, but seems he claims he did.

So when you correlate the two things (if Glasgow posted first that is) Either they are one and the same entity or Glasgow is the "person high up in the club" that told UJ about it all and allowed him to go public. I'm having none of it and have as I've said reported it to the club, if the admin won't relieve us of these people then perhaps the club will.

This is Glasgow's post:Few accusations of pure selfishness on facebook.

supposedly mopo was targeted with 8th or above and gets a huge bonus if succesful..... Explains why he has shown such disrespect to the cups.

Lost a lot of respect for him today.

This then became the original post in this thread from UJ.

The one points to a few anonymous posts of FB, the other is a friend who's a friend of an important personage in the club personally told me etc.

When will the admin clamp down on the continual stream of provocative crap from these people.

Edited by Window Cleaner

:lol: i love you windows

No but seriously someone has to do something to spare us from the horse manure mongers. A bit of tomfoolery you can understand but the continuous allegations that there are people well placed within the club touting information about contracts and stuff to all and sundry who care to spread it around as they wish just needs stamping out somewhere along the food chain.

Edited by Window Cleaner

No but seriously someone has to do something to spare us from the horse manure mongers. A bit of tomfoolery you can understand but the continuous allegations that there are people well placed within the club touting information about contracts and stuff to all and sundry who care to spread it around as they wish just needs stamping out somewhere along the food chain.

This aggression will not stand.

Who have you written to? Hopefully not to some vacant jobsworth.

if 2 of our first 11 had put their fairly simple chances away the team put out would not be an issue.had Fonte played with his bad scarring and it had been made worse and we lost him for weeks how would we view that? it is easy to criticise but MP is a winner and i doubt he did anything to intentionally cost us the game

I don't think he intended to lose the game. He intended to make the league his top priority. i.e. for him 7th vs. 8th or 8th vs 9th is more important than winning the cup.

I was at the game yesterday, was not particularly disappointed by the side (though I would have preferred Jose to Jos) but like everyone really disappointed by the performance. However as some others have pointed out we still did enough to get a replay and we were definitely trying. I was very upset to go out of the cup yesterday but just as upset today reading the utter c*** posted on here by the bedwetters and the wums and by the lazy comments by ex pros and no mark ITV voice over commentators about how our 6 changes meant we were 'disrespecting' the FA Cup whereas Sunderland (having had no game midweek) were not by making their 9!

I agree we have blown our best chance for ages for a great cup run but I really think that the main reason is the impact of our midweek trip to Hull (and Rickie's glaring miss)

Sunderland have PL survival to fight for, not to mention a cup final to play.

We are safely entrenched in mid-table.

HTH

This aggression will not stand.

Who have you written to? Hopefully not to some vacant jobsworth.

I mailed the club, I have sent a letter addressed to the CEO as well, where that will get me I just don't know. Haven't written to the club for ages, not since there were allegations of leaks (Allen affair perhaps) coming from a law firm with which I am aquainted in some minor way. On that occasion the perpetrator of the rubbish was dealt with by an extremely strongly worded letter, then again it was back in the days of Lowe et al and you knew who you were dealing with, could even have been "the execs".

I mailed the club, I have sent a letter addressed to the CEO as well, where that will get me I just don't know. Haven't written to the club for ages, not since there were allegations of leaks (Allen affair perhaps) coming from a law firm with which I am aquainted in some minor way. On that occasion the perpetrator of the rubbish was dealt with by an extremely strongly worded letter, then again it was back in the days of Lowe et al and you knew who you were dealing with, could even have been "the execs".

can i see the CEO letter pls windows? i don't want to wait for jeff's mate to leak it, i want to see it asap

Sunderland have PL survival to fight for, not to mention a cup final to play.

We are safely entrenched in mid-table.

HTH

Sunderland also tried out some new signings. Personally I just can't understand this refusal to believe that they just might have better players than us when you look at the squads in their entirety. As I have said, I certainly would like to have Giaccherini,Borini and that new CB they've just got. I would also like to have the Argentine Olympics 2008 GK as a back up instead of any of the options that we actually have. Once you accept that football has become a squad game (As Nigel liked to tell us ad infinitum) then you can have no real beef with saturday's result.

Fair enough - you've certainly maximised your chances of getting a response - interested to hear how it pans out.

@Window Cleaner

Can you find out who leaked this whilst you are at it

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2535123/He-stays-wants-Clause-Lamberts-contract-states-remain-Saint-life.html

Glasgow, let me know if you need help uploading that Facebook screenshot of yours.

Doesn't matter, it's not denigratory. The point here is that it's being stated that MP played a lesser side simply because he thinks it better to obtain personal reward as a result. That's denigratory, saying someone has a contract of XK£ per annum if he wants isn't. Club sources are invoked, in Lambert's case it could well be an agent of family member. It just isn't the same thing at all. You must see that a "high up in the club " staffer being accused of leaking information to all and sundry isn't acceptable, why it's Edward Snowden all over again.

Few accusations of pure selfishness on facebook.

supposedly mopo was targeted with 8th or above and gets a huge bonus if succesful..... Explains why he has shown such disrespect to the cups.

Lost a lot of respect for him today

As there were a 'few' accusations flying around just pick a couple for us.

Doesn't matter, it's not denigratory. The point here is that it's being stated that MP played a lesser side simply because he thinks it better to obtain personal reward as a result. That's denigratory, saying someone has a contract of XK£ per annum if he wants isn't. Club sources are invoked, in Lambert's case it could well be an agent of family member. It just isn't the same thing at all. You must see that a "high up in the club " staffer being accused of leaking information to all and sundry isn't acceptable, why it's Edward Snowden all over again.

Just because he may get a bonus for finishing 8th wouldn't mean that he would play a lesser team for the cup. What you are complaining about is the implication that others have made from it.

For all we know he might have got a bonus for winning FA Cup and thus Europa League qualification.

Writing to club on the basis on an internet rumour and a post by Glasgow Saint is laughable.

Just because he may get a bonus for finishing 8th wouldn't mean that he would play a lesser team for the cup. What you are complaining about is the implication that others have made from it.

For all we know he might have got a bonus for winning FA Cup and thus Europa League qualification.

Writing to club on the basis on an internet rumour and a post by Glasgow Saint is laughable.

In your opinion, personally I don't care for the idea that the club has untrustworthy senior employees who are prepared to divulge personal information being spread about, we shall see how they consider that. I respectfully suggest that you refer to the original post on this thread where it is clearly stated that a senior club official has been divulging confidential information, I personally am implying nothing..

Edited by Window Cleaner

All. There is no way I got this from a FB page or Twitter, and I very much doubt myself and GS move in the same circles. Either way, the info given is different. There.is no bonus as 8th was the minimum expected. This is about the increase in pay and contract extension (Mp's current contract is low paid).

I have just returned from a weeks skiing in Chamonix with said friend who has previously worked with this person prior to his involvement in Saints, and also works in the same office as him now. This was mentioned to me after seeing the result come in on Saturday evening during apres ski. My friend is not a Saints fan (Brentford) so has no real reason to lie about something that would be seen as so mundane.