BT Sport:

Monk

After a day of complete **** up's I'm shocked to see no thread blaming BT Sport.:mcinnes:

I saw an interesting graphic on twitter earlier, we haven't won on that channel and have been subject to a number of serious injuries when they have televised our games. As for that moron Owen, the less said the better (hopefully he will take that on literally) as for the panellist and remarks I heard today:

"If City win all their games I can see them winning the league". I mean FUC K.

As for that dinny cvnt David James just proves, that being footballers does not give them a passage of rights to other fields within football (coaching/presenting).

This is what happens when you get an idiot to read off an idiot sheet.

PS. He's NOT flying the Chopper.Have a good look and you'll see why!

Yep. He doesn't look at anything other than his script, and doesn't pretend to look at the outside, and the buildings he's pretending to fly through. :mcinnes:

BT Sport commentary is poor, and the "presenters" today were so dismally similar, that pitchside they had to be identified by different coloured microphones.

Steve MCManaman was doing my nut in.

He really is a bellend. David James is a prat, but at least he's fairly erudite, but McManaman is a complete and utter bellend, typical ex-big club footballer who is blind to other views with a ridiculous set of opinions. I had to mute him when he was saying about all Saints players would be off to bigger clubs or whatever ill-informed guff he was spouting.

BT Sport has generally been rubbish. I quite liked the Sports Panel when it started (Sat mornings), but that got rubbish quickly and their Premier League matches are horrendous. Awful commentary, awful 'pundits', just terrible. I'd go so far as to say they make ITV look good and that's saying something. Although at least Roy Keane makes me laugh and knows what the hell he's talking about.

I blamed them on the Match Thread :D

Anyway, their coverage is shocking...

I like everything BUT Michael Owen and the presenting team (Humphreys, Mcmanaman, David 'the Skate' James)

They need to get rid of these people...

I can't believe how biased the after match comments were by James and. Mcmanamen. To say the decision did not change the game is ridiculous, if we had the same decision at the same time and had gone 2-1 up the game would have changed in our favour. We would have been more confident and City edgy.

He really is a bellend. David James is a prat, but at least he's fairly erudite, but McManaman is a complete and utter bellend, typical ex-big club footballer who is blind to other views with a ridiculous set of opinions. I had to mute him when he was saying about all Saints players would be off to bigger clubs or whatever ill-informed guff he was spouting.

BT Sport has generally been rubbish. I quite liked the Sports Panel when it started (Sat mornings), but that got rubbish quickly and their Premier League matches are horrendous. Awful commentary, awful 'pundits', just terrible. I'd go so far as to say they make ITV look good and that's saying something. Although at least Roy Keane makes me laugh and knows what the hell he's talking about.

Agree absolutely. And is there a Liverpool mafia of ex players going on. BT, BBC.. I'd rather listen to Ken Dodd talking football than all those clowns put together.

Cities constant (maybe occasional) diving annoyed me. More needs to be said about it from the Punidiots.

Me too. They're clearly highly-talented, top-quality players but they spend all their time trying to cheat their way to success. This should be 'The beautiful game' 'El rey de Los deportes'. It's very disappointing, like finding that a wealthy pop star that you idolised was caught shoplifting a tube of Smarties.

Me too. They're clearly highly-talented, top-quality players but they spend all their time trying to cheat their way to success. This should be 'The beautiful game' 'El rey de Los deportes'. It's very disappointing, like finding that a wealthy pop star that you idolised was caught shoplifting a tube of Smarties.

El rey de los deportes estropeado por hijos de puta

Shocking pundits, Owen wtf. David James a complete and utter plum. Gary Neville has raised the bar and even carra when you work out what he's said. They give you a genuine insight into the game, that the layman won't see. Keano's the same, but most if them are like younger lawro and crooks.

It was one of those games when I built up a dislike for a team and I really hope Liverpool now win the league. Irrational thinking but the way we lost, the Jay Rod injury and their diving just tipped me over the line. And when Taure jumped around like a wuss when JWP brushed one of his leg hairs with his boot just killed me. Made me start thinking about I wish Wanyama was on earlier to take Taure out. Bring on Stoke.

It was one of those games when I built up a dislike for a team and I really hope Liverpool now win the league. Irrational thinking but the way we lost, the Jay Rod injury and their diving just tipped me over the line. And when Taure jumped around like a wuss when JWP brushed one of his leg hairs with his boot just killed me. Made me start thinking about I wish Wanyama was on earlier to take Taure out. Bring on Stoke.

Do we have a midweek friendly planned??

Shocking pundits, Owen wtf. David James a complete and utter plum. Gary Neville has raised the bar and even carra when you work out what he's said. They give you a genuine insight into the game, that the layman won't see. Keano's the same, but most if them are like younger lawro and crooks.

Owen thought he would make a good pundit because his family told him that he was opinionated when he watched football from the comfort of his sofa. Sorry, but how is that criteria enough for him to be inflicted upon the rest of the football-watching populace? Monotone voice, monochrome personality. An exponent of the 'say-what-you-see' brand of punditry (even though he is invariably wrong), and dull enough to make Andy Townsend's spew of nasally banalities appear inspired. Utterly hideous and wooden pundit who is quite happy to chirp that 'I've seen Southampton a couple of times this season....[insert vaguely patronizing platitude]' as though that makes him an expert on teams outside the hallowed top 6 clubs. I lost count of the blundering inaccuracies in yesterday's game (Lallana from Liverpool, Southampton 'drifting towards 6th,7th,8th') and was in complete disbelief at how they seemed to gloss over the 5-yard offside decision as 'marginal'.

Not a great fan of Carragher - he seems to be trying too hard to be controversial amid the (deserved) Gary Neville fanfare - but at least he has a bit of passion in his delivery. Michael Owen, get the f*ck off my TV, seriously.

Edited by Toon Saint