The Transfer Rumour Hard Man Thread

Dalek2003

Another Telly Tubby post !

This has the potential to be the most rib tickling routine you've ever come up with. Stick with it for the next four or five years and I reckon the entire forum will agree you truly are the funniest man on the Internet.

This has the potential to be the most rib tickling routine you've ever come up with. Stick with it for the next four or five years and I reckon the entire forum will agree you truly are the funniest man on the Internet.

Thanks for the compliment.

It's a special pleasure to see you taking on the forum hard men, CB Fry.

I've never seen anyone have a go at Dalek2003 before. Will you do Alps next? That's pretty original too.

Keep up this fantastic work in the "undiscovered country".

I've never seen anyone have a go at Dalek2003 before. Will you do Alps next? That's pretty original too.

We've not had a true forum hardman since DPS got himself banned. A few pretenders to the throne but it's a bit like the heavyweight division since Lennox Lewis retired, lacking quality with lots of journeymen.

We've not had a true forum hardman since DPS got himself banned. A few pretenders to the throne but it's a bit like the heavyweight division since Lennox Lewis retired, lacking quality with lots of journeymen.

A Hunger Games / Running Man arrangement would be interesting. Get all the SaintsWeb hardmen, and have the grizzled denizens of the UI ( preferably the ones that have been turfed out of here ) chasing them with withering sarcastic comments / chainsaws, etc.

A Hunger Games / Running Man arrangement would be interesting. Get all the SaintsWeb hardmen, and have the grizzled denizens of the UI ( preferably the ones that have been turfed out of here ) chasing them with withering sarcastic comments / chainsaws, etc.

I'm a hard man under a soft shell.

I'm a hard man under a soft shell.

I actually met someone with the surname "Hardman" - a fleeting boyfriend of a former female acquaintance. He had his own catchphrase:-

"A hard man is good to find".

(See what he did there?)

I had the feeling that this was the zenith of his intellectual achievement; he's probably still doing it now. If anyone knows him (Southampton-based), can you call him a prat on my behalf?

I do quite enjoy taking on the idiots on the forum, yes.

I actually met someone with the surname "Hardman" - a fleeting boyfriend of a former female acquaintance. He had his own catchphrase:-

"A hard man is good to find".

(See what he did there?)

I had the feeling that this was the zenith of his intellectual achievement; he's probably still doing it now. If anyone knows him (Southampton-based), can you call him a prat on my behalf?

Yes, I do indeed see what he did there - he pinched a line from Mae West!

The Saints Mad firm would cut the lot of ya! ;)

I do quite enjoy taking on the idiots on the forum, yes.

Who knows? Maybe one day you'll be able to compete with intelligent people too.

Training wheels though, mush. You're doing the right thing.

Who knows? Maybe one day you'll be able to compete with intelligent people too.

Training wheels though, mush. You're doing the right thing.

Well there are loads of them on your brilliant 9/11 "resource" forum but clearly to a standard of intelligence I could never reach. Just beyond me.

So I might just have to stick to relentlessly mocking thick cu nts like you for sport instead.

Well there are loads of them on your brilliant 9/11 "resource" forum but clearly to a standard of intelligence I could never reach. Just beyond me.

So I might just have to stick to relentlessly mocking thick cu nts like you for sport instead.

The turnaround on this was disappointing. Jack Whitehall monopolising your writers, or are the demons simply slumbering during early afternoon?

Surely worthy of an infraction. I don't know why CB FRY has started all these personal attacks unless he is attention seeking.

Surely worthy of an infraction. I don't know why CB FRY has started all these personal attacks unless he is attention seeking.

Nothing new. You're just seeing more of it. My theory is that he has been buoyed by a couple of people saying they've enjoyed his "putting the idiots down" routine during the recent turmoil, and has erroneously deducted that replication equals reputation.

They call it "second album syndrome" in the music business.

Edited by pap

Nothing new. You're just seeing more of it. My theory is that he has been buoyed by a couple of people saying they've enjoyed his "putting the idiots down" routine during the recent turmoil, and has erroneously deducted that replication equals reputation.

Led Zeppelin 2 was better than Led Zeppelin 1

Heisenberg is better than Glasgow.

I'm not sure if you have this theory down yet? ;)

CB Fry has the most tedious schtick on this forum. View From the Top a close second. Give me a WUM or a troll any day over the two bedroom sergeants.

Of course, not every band suffers it. There's a thread for The Arts right there. KRG will be all over it.

But Glasgow wasn't his first album, was it? And there was 110 persaint in between them too.

So, "second album syndrome" when I've been on this forum and its predecessors doing the same kind of stuff for years. A proud record, no doubt. But a typically pi ss weak analogy from our pet conspiro-idiot. Just flailing about and never landing.

Anyway, that's the transfer thread ruined.

So, "second album syndrome" when I've been on this forum and its predecessors doing the same kind of stuff for years. A proud record, no doubt. But a typically pi ss weak analogy from our pet conspiro-idiot. Just flailing about and never landing.

Anyway, that's the transfer thread ruined.

Nah it's not. It's the most beautiful circumstance. We got something new as a result.

Presumably, this means you can keep your "meth addicted pitbull" act to one place.

"Ooh! ooh! Who will it attempt to bite next, mummy?"

"It doesn't matter. It's got no teeth"

Perform for us, boy!