Andros Townsend

Yorkshire Saint

I'd just about take him on a free! Massively overrated. Can't cross for toffee and about one in ten of his shots hit the target. Sad state of affairs when the media build up dross like this. It's no coincidence the blokes been loaned out what? 9 times? No where near good enough for a top 6 side and at ten million for us would be a huge blunder.

I'd just about take him on a free! Massively overrated. Can't cross for toffee and about one in ten of his shots hit the target. Sad state of affairs when the media build up dross like this. It's no coincidence the blokes been loaned out what? 9 times? No where near good enough for a top 6 side and at ten million for us would be a huge blunder.

All that's wrong with English football fans.

He's quick and runs. That's it. He loses possession so much it's criminal.

He takes a man on then spanks it, either towards goal (vaguely) or miles over hit for anyone in the box.

But, hey. He's quick and runs.

He looked very dangerous for spurs when he came on yesterday

All that's wrong with English football fans.

He's quick and runs. That's it. He loses possession so much it's criminal.

He takes a man on then spanks it, either towards goal (vaguely) or miles over hit for anyone in the box.

But, hey. He's quick and runs.

He looked very dangerous for spurs when he came on yesterday

Not technically brilliant but without Rodriguez we are lacking in anybody direct, so I think he'd be a good option. Not the player when you're trying to hold possession perhaps but a good one for getting the team on the front foot.

Shane Long?

Not technically brilliant but without Rodriguez we are lacking in anybody direct, so I think he'd be a good option. Not the player when you're trying to hold possession perhaps but a good one for getting the team on the front foot.

Shane Long?

Mostly nonsense IMHO. I must admit I was never a fan until he almost single handedly saved QPR from the drop. Would compliment our team well I think. Couldn't give a monkeys about the fee either.

Mostly nonsense IMHO. I must admit I was never a fan until he almost single handedly saved QPR from the drop. Would compliment our team well I think. Couldn't give a monkeys about the fee either.