Andros Townsend

Yorkshire Saint

Zaha's attitude stinks. Townsend would be better. Redmond has even less end product than Townsend, which is his (Townsend) only real downside.

So I guess Redmond is still available as Stoke say they won't bring in anyone else after bringing in Moses.

Zaha's attitude stinks. Townsend would be better. Redmond has even less end product than Townsend, which is his (Townsend) only real downside.

So I guess Redmond is still available as Stoke say they won't bring in anyone else after bringing in Moses.

True, I guess he's an England international as well so has that in his locker. Got a feeling that won't be enough though, as Spurs will be a bit awkward...

Mainly I love your posts but please spare us the cretinous Shearer language.. "in his locker". What is that supposed to mean in Intelligent discussions?

True, I guess he's an England international as well so has that in his locker. Got a feeling that won't be enough though, as Spurs will be a bit awkward...

Mainly I love your posts but please spare us the cretinous Shearer language.. "in his locker". What is that supposed to mean in Intelligent discussions?

We shouldn't be doing any business with Spurs. Don't want to open the door for Poch and Levy to get their slithery hands over Morgan.

Exactly if we pay them £10 millions and they allegedly offered £10 millions for MS, that gives them £20 millions to bid for MS! So we lose Morgan and end up paying them to take him off our hands! Luckily, Townsend's off to QPR thank goodness so sounds like his agent is active trying to hurry them up a bit.

We shouldn't be doing any business with Spurs. Don't want to open the door for Poch and Levy to get their slithery hands over Morgan.

Exactly if we pay them £10 millions and they allegedly offered £10 millions for MS, that gives them £20 millions to bid for MS! So we lose Morgan and end up paying them to take him off our hands! Luckily, Townsend's off to QPR thank goodness so sounds like his agent is active trying to hurry them up a bit.