So, whats our Uruguayan Superstar's latest sob-story ?

alpine_saint

Christ, finally you find something to moan about and, no surprise, it's Ramirez who, you so helpfully point out, is Uruguayan.

So how is our favourite mountain fattie getting on? In the pub today somebody I didn't know commented on my (linen) trousers which "hadn't seen an iron". I forebore to mention his shirt which seemed to be 2 sizes too small and was being ironed by his gut. I'll have to remember that comment for next time. In the meantime I'm getting increasingly p****d off with the negative and critical w*****s of this world, and I think I'm getting old enough to say so.

Christ, finally you find something to moan about and, no surprise, it's Ramirez who, you so helpfully point out, is Uruguayan.

So how is our favourite mountain fattie getting on? In the pub today somebody I didn't know commented on my (linen) trousers which "hadn't seen an iron". I forebore to mention his shirt which seemed to be 2 sizes too small and was being ironed by his gut. I'll have to remember that comment for next time. In the meantime I'm getting increasingly p****d off with the negative and critical w*****s of this world, and I think I'm getting old enough to say so.

He took a knock in training on Saturday, nothing major. He's seen as a key part of the team this year.

The voice of reason. However much I want you to be right and Alpine wrong it's getting a little tiresome with Gaston. The bloke has got a real chance now, I would have thought if he wants to take it a 'knock' at the very least should not stop him travelling with the squad. (prepared to be shot down in flames if he did travel, I'm just going on what I heard yesterday - ie that he did not travel).

He took a knock in training on Saturday, nothing major. He's seen as a key part of the team this year.

The voice of reason. However much I want you to be right and Alpine wrong it's getting a little tiresome with Gaston. The bloke has got a real chance now, I would have thought if he wants to take it a 'knock' at the very least should not stop him travelling with the squad. (prepared to be shot down in flames if he did travel, I'm just going on what I heard yesterday - ie that he did not travel).

Just borders on the racist with him.

Brilliant performance, huge positives after a worrying summer, exciting players to watch and this muppet has to focus instead on a foreigner he doesn't like, for being too expensive and too foreign.

Wonder if there are many Austrians moaning about the lazy overweight immigrant **** who spends all his time on a football forum?

Oh dear. The "racism" cliche.

Nothing in my thread title is racist, or even inaccurate.

Do you need help picking your toys up ? I know its a bit tough to climb out the pram at your age...

Just borders on the racist with him.

Brilliant performance, huge positives after a worrying summer, exciting players to watch and this muppet has to focus instead on a foreigner he doesn't like, for being too expensive and too foreign.

Wonder if there are many Austrians moaning about the lazy overweight immigrant **** who spends all his time on a football forum?

Oh dear. The "racism" cliche.

Nothing in my thread title is racist, or even inaccurate.

Do you need help picking your toys up ? I know its a bit tough to climb out the pram at your age...

Another loser incapable of grasping the idea that Gashton will never cut it whilst costing us a fortune.

What the dullards like you simply cannot get your heads around is that the sheer brilliance of our efforts today and the individual performances behind it simply to serve up further how Gashton is taking us for a f**king ride. He's got the WC out of his system and is still taking the p*ss.

Watch him travel to whatever fixture Uruguay have planned for Sept/Oct and take a month to return/recover...

Edited by alpine_saint

Another loser incapable of grasping the idea that Gashton will never cut it whilst costing us a fortune.

What the dullards like you simply cannot get your heads around is that the sheer brilliance of our efforts today and the individual performances behind it simply to serve up further how Gashton is taking us for a f**king ride. He's got the WC out of his system and is still taking the p*ss.

Watch him travel to whatever fixture Uruguay have planned for Sept/Oct and take a month to return/recover...

Edited by alpine_saint