General Election 2015

trousers

The whole thing is a shapeless mess. Just annoying viewing.

Clegg doing well and probably the right strategy for him to visibly attack Cameron. Farage and Sturgeon (who I cannot stand) doing okay. Milliband, meh. Cameron uncomfortable.

think clegg,millaband and the green lady coming across well but not impressed with nigel has he normally comes across well but just repeats just repeats the same old nonsense stuff, cameron playing safe so far and looks like he would rather be elsewhere.

Total bias from yourself. I disagree with the lib dems and I'm not voting ukip but both coming across well and the best two so far.

Total bias from yourself. I disagree with the lib dems and I'm not voting ukip but both coming across well and the best two so far.
bias on your part i would say but not everyone will have the same view as you and a different opinion and i want some thing more than slogans when i want to elect a government,

Agree with that. Welsh woman utterly pointless and greens need to change their leader. Milliband just looks stage managed.

Totally, I think Nige is walking away with this so far....Nice to see he's the only one with the balls to point out that the tories have borrowed far more than labour.....opportunity missed there Ed.....so much for deficit reduction.

Ahhh Cameron's brought up his disabled kid again.....didn't stop him trying to ruin disabled people's lives in the UK though did it with the removal of the independent living fund, the bedroom tax or the complete removal of a blanket 20% off disability benefits though did it?

Ahhh Cameron's brought up his disabled kid again.....didn't stop him trying to ruin disabled people's lives in the UK though did it with the removal of the independent living fund, the bedroom tax or the complete removal of a blanket 20% off disability benefits though did it?

Bedroom Tax is probably the stupidest thing ever.

Bedroom Tax is probably the stupidest thing ever.

Yep and that was created by labour. But the Independent living fund; bringing in ATOS to judge this new version of DLA which has removed the mobility element and plans a huge cut is disgraceful also. It's like Clegg trying to get down with the students now.

Fair enough!

;) hard not to be a bit bias though, I'm trying to think about the content, and guess when I just do not agree, its hard to believe. But I am trying to be a neutral as well, so looking at someone who is not too manufactured ; and Farage seems to be the only honest person. I wont vote UKIP I don't think, as he definitely got a few who go a bit too far to the right in the party, but I do seem to agree with him quite a lot.

Yep and that was created by labour. But the Independent living fund; bringing in ATOS to judge this new version of DLA which has removed the mobility element and plans a huge cut is disgraceful also. It's like Clegg trying to get down with the students now.

I don't know enough about what has happened with the new version of DLA but don't agree with ANY cuts to disability benefit.

;) hard not to be a bit bias though, I'm trying to think about the content, and guess when I just do not agree, its hard to believe. But I am trying to be a neutral as well, so looking at someone who is not too manufactured ; and Farage seems to be the only honest person. I wont vote UKIP I don't think, as he definitely got a few who go a bit too far to the right in the party, but I do seem to agree with him quite a lot.

He come across as honest. However, they have no idea on how to run the countr.

I don't know enough about what has happened with the new version of DLA but don't agree with ANY cuts to disability benefit.

It was one of the current government's first moves. I can say as a disabled person it feels like the current PR comes across as all disabled people being lumped with the jobless as feckless shirkers....Which isn't always the case. Let's just say, when disabled people chain themselves to railings outside the house of commons you understand maybe it isn't a good idea to try to identify with said group.

One of the benefit cuts being considered by the Tories is Disability Living Allowance in that it will be considered for income tax.

And that I do not like.

I think it's very difficult, you're never going to agree with every policy a party puts forward, and for me it's cutting benefits any further.

It was one of the current government's first moves. I can say as a disabled person it feels like the current PR comes across as all disabled people being lumped with the jobless as feckless shirkers....Which isn't always the case. Let's just say, when disabled people chain themselves to railings outside the house of commons you understand maybe it isn't a good idea to try to identify with said group.

Doesn't sound a good idea!

The 'bedroom tax' is Labour's greatest propaganda success.

1) It's not a tax because it's not a levy on earnings. It's a reduction in a subsidy.

2) Ed Miliband voted for the introduction of the "Bedroom Tax" as part of the 2007 Welfare Reform Act.

The Conservatives may have

He is bloody awful. I can't stand how he turns to look at the camera every time.

What the f*ck were labour doing putting him in charge, trying to throw the election? Do they have a long term plan that they are keeping to themselves? A strong opposition would have won this election by now.

The 'bedroom tax' is Labour's greatest propaganda success.

1) It's not a tax because it's not a levy on earnings. It's a reduction in a subsidy.

2) Ed Miliband voted for the introduction of the "Bedroom Tax" as part of the 2007 Welfare Reform Act.

The Conservatives may have

I've already said that I am fully aware that it's a labour invention.