General Election 2015

trousers

They are now out in force

Either way, no dealt with badly.

Cringeworthy isn't it

What worries me is that people are voting for the bloke that is less of a c*nt. what a way for this country to elect it's leaders.

It's the only choice really. I wish we had someone worth voting for.

As I've said for months,

Labour are unelectable,Miliband is a joke. UKIP and Farage only get any air time because everyone is so dissatisfied with the others and don't even get me stated on clegg!

Cameron and the Tories are the only credible choice.

As a Green Party member i'm a bit disappointed in Natalie Bennett's performance tonight tbh, she isn't a particularly confident orator and I think that she missed out quite a lot in debates that the Greens actually have a strong stance on - especially the EU and the fact that the Greens support a referendum so that people don't have to vote UKIP or Tory to get a choice on membership.

Sturgeon absolutely smashed it though, very impressed with her. The rise of the SNP in Scotland has definitely been helped by having 2 engaging, confident and warm leaders in Sturgeon & Salmond - they seem like proper politicians as opposed to Cameron & Miliband who seem like 2 animatronic puppets repeatedly bashing each other over the head.

Will be interesting to see the reaction to the debate and how it affects the election. Think SNP will clean up over Scotland now, which means that Labour will be in trouble of losing more ground.

The whole thing was a butter embaresent; from Red Ed's pleas to camera, Nige's gurning, Dave's stuttering smarm and Cleggy's fence sitting. **** knows why the others were there to be honest as the Welsh lady said **** all of any use, the Greens were tosh and despite the SNP giving good copy no one can vote for them!

As a Green Party member i'm a bit disappointed in Natalie Bennett's performance tonight tbh, she isn't a particularly confident orator and I think that she missed out quite a lot in debates that the Greens actually have a strong stance on - especially the EU and the fact that the Greens support a referendum so that people don't have to vote UKIP or Tory to get a choice on membership.

Sturgeon absolutely smashed it though, very impressed with her. The rise of the SNP in Scotland has definitely been helped by having 2 engaging, confident and warm leaders in Sturgeon & Salmond - they seem like proper politicians as opposed to Cameron & Miliband who seem like 2 animatronic puppets repeatedly bashing each other over the head.

Will be interesting to see the reaction to the debate and how it affects the election. Think SNP will clean up over Scotland now, which means that Labour will be in trouble of losing more ground.

She's a train wreck. I'm surprised they don't still have caroline lucas in charge, she was much more errudite.

Being a member of the Green Party is as much use as being member of you grandads workings me club young mikey

Interesting discussion regarding the 'NHS tourism' and response from the Welsh bint and Nicola Sturgeon both claiming 'moral high ground' and trying to shame Farage's comments.

Still at least its one problem sorted, any HIV positives from overseas needing treatment can be sent off to Glasgow, Edinburgh,or Aberystwyth for treatment. Wonder if Sturgeon will be so humanitarian in her outlook if this eats into Scotland's own funding of the NHS.

The whole thing was a butter embaresent; from Red Ed's pleas to camera, Nige's gurning, Dave's stuttering smarm and Cleggy's fence sitting. **** knows why the others were there to be honest as the Welsh lady said **** all of any use, the Greens were tosh and despite the SNP giving good copy no one can vote for them!

At least the Welsh bird had the balls to admit the truth about us not being able to control immigration whilst in the EU. That at least was refreshing compared to the usual bullsh!t from Cameron, Miliband and Clegg.

Interesting discussion regarding the 'NHS tourism' and response from the Welsh bint and Nicola Sturgeon both claiming 'moral high ground' and trying to shame Farage's comments.

Still at least its one problem sorted, any HIV positives from overseas needing treatment can be sent off to Glasgow, Edinburgh,or Aberystwyth for treatment. Wonder if Sturgeon will be so humanitarian in her outlook if this eats into Scotland's own funding of the NHS.

I can see Nigel's point but it wasn't really the time nor the place to bring it up. When you have 30 seconds to get a point across, you can't say something Potentially explosive like that.

A butter what?

hung parliment again and nigel comes across has a one trick pony ,which appeals to a lot of disaffected people but slogans and hate cannot run a government /and we would be in uproar if a german,spanish,french politician talked that way about a British hiv sufferers who use there health services.

This thread is amusing. Folk just cannot understand how much the tories are disliked. Ed is a muppet but the fact the Cameron is going to fail to win an election, again, sums up the public's mistrust of him and his party.

They will do roughly the same as labour which suggests that they are disliked a similar amount. Tbh both of them are total rubbish and if I could come for someone else to ensure that we had a different party running things then I would. Simple fact is that the choice is labour or Tory and I don't trust ed on the economy nor do I want him as the figurehead of the country.

I can see Nigel's point but it wasn't really the time nor the place to bring it up. When you have 30 seconds to get a point across, you can't say something Potentially explosive like that.

Tip of the iceberg. Showed the true face of UKIP, walking daily mail/express headlines.

hung parliment again and nigel comes across has a one trick pony ,which appeals to a lot of disaffected people but slogans and hate cannot run a government /and we would be in uproar if a german,spanish,french politician talked that way about a British hiv sufferers who use there health services.

Your clear bias against ukip is obvious. I didn't like that comment but Nigel still did better than a lot of them.

It was a more than fair point. Why tread on eggshells around issues like health tourism? It costs us a lot of money.

Using that kind of language to talk about people with that horrible disease illustrates the stigma in society that surrounds HIV patients. If the Scottish parliament did take in all the HIV+ patients that Farage et al want to get rid of, I would be delighted as it would show that at least somewhere they are thought of as people with a disease rather than a figure. For f*ck sake, they're people too - I imagine if it was you or a family member in a foreign-born HIV patients position you'd be pretty angry about being refused care.

They will do roughly the same as labour which suggests that they are disliked a similar amount. Tbh both of them are total rubbish and if I could come for someone else to ensure that we had a different party running things then I would. Simple fact is that the choice is labour or Tory and I don't trust ed on the economy nor do I want him as the figurehead of the country.

Ed is a muppet and the tories still won't win. If the other brother had been elected as he should have been this election would be over all ready.