Arsenal 1 Saints 0 reaction

Mr X

I'm not one to criticise our support but it was quiet. I kid you not I was told by a women nearby that she would get a headache if I carried on shouting (at the ref). I mean, it's a football match, it's a ref, what did she expect.

Wow. Where did things change so much that people even started to think that noise is irritating at a football match?

Edited by Bucks Saint

I'm not one to criticise our support but it was quiet. I kid you not I was told by a women nearby that she would get a headache if I carried on shouting (at the ref). I mean, it's a football match, it's a ref, what did she expect.

Tea and cakes with the Vicar, it's why they go to football apparently, never understood why women want to go to football myself or what self respecting bloke would want to take one actually. Then again I'm a bronze age dinosaur who adamantly believes that football is a man's game played by men for the titillation of other men, I blame school sex segregation myself. I have taken both of my wives to football exactly once,at their insistance really, one embarrassed me by producing a tea flask and the other spent the whole game complaining about the smoking, their experience was short lived.

Edited by Window Cleaner

Christ, it's not the ****ing opera. What is happening to football? I despair.

Tea and cakes with the Vicar, it's why they go to football apparently, never understood why women want to go to football myself or what self respecting bloke would want to take one actually. Then again I'm a bronze age dinosaur who adamantly believes that football is a man's game played by men for the titillation of other men, I blame school sex segregation myself. I have taken both of my wives to football exactly once,at their insistance really, one embarrassed me by producing a tea flask and the other spent the whole game complaining about the smoking, their experience was short lived.

My wife has no interest in football, and I'm pretty glad if im honest. There is something odd about a girl who is passionate about football. Butch? Laddish? cant put my finger on it.

My wife has no interest in football, and I'm pretty glad if im honest. There is something odd about a girl who is passionate about football. Butch? Laddish? cant put my finger on it.

Wooah there. There are plenty of girls who are properly passionate about football, knowledgeable, committed and sing and shout with the best of them. Most of those I know are not even slightly butch etc. Now careful you dont get stabbed to death by those women you think should only be in the kitchen

Edited by Bucks Saint

Maybe she just can't stand being around a chauvanistic throwback?

Wooah there. There are plenty of girls who are properly passionate about football, knowledgeable, committed and sing and shout with the best of them. Most of those I know are not even slightly butch etc. Now careful you dont get stabbed to death by those women you think should only be in the kitchen

They are more than welcome to be passionate about football, probably more so than me and I commend them for it. Just find it a bit odd personally.

They are more than welcome to be passionate about football, probably more so than me and I commend them for it. Just find it a bit odd personally.

Why would it deserve 'commending'?

It's very normal for women to like sport, you know. We don't need a pat on the back for it.

I can guarantee I was singing louder and longer than any of you saddo men. How does that fit into your theory? Classic. Find one example of one woman doing one thing you don't approve of, then suddenly we're all in the same camp. Get with the 21st century, boys.

Did your voice break at any time during the songs? Where were you on the shriek scale? ;)

Why would it deserve 'commending'?

It's very normal for women to like sport, you know. We don't need a pat on the back for it.

Good for you, I'm glad you love sport. Never really known any girls that liked football, which is probably why it seems weird to me.

I can guarantee I was singing louder and longer than any of you saddo men. How does that fit into your theory? Classic. Find one example of one woman doing one thing you don't approve of, then suddenly we're all in the same camp. Get with the 21st century, boys.

There are few things more grotesque than a woman in a football shirt screaming like a banshee.

God, you're a rubbish troll Turkish!

i'm serious. It's vulgar. You might be proud that you were singing louder than the "saddo men" but i can assure you a woman shrieking and screaming football songs at the top of her voice is horrific.

There are generally 3 types of women that go to football. THe first type is the ones that go with their boyfriends, because they are too insecure to let their man spend any time away from them. They insist on coming and pretending to like the game, yet constantly demonstrate their cluelessness when they try and engage in conversation about the game..

Then there are the geezer bird, generally vulgar, the type that try to be one of the lads, usually very ugly, mouthy with far too much too say for themselves.

Then there are the single women who go to football because they think it'll be a cock heavy environment and good place to pick up men. They think it's a less competitive environment as other, better looking women that they come up against on nights out. They think in pubs before and after games they'll get lots of attention from equally desperate and attention seeking men and they think they can have the pick of them.

Hey Turkish, what do you think about the female commentator on Match of the Day? You know, the one who commentates in that pitch that women use to tell us off when we walk dirt in the house or leave broken lightbulbs several months.

Absolutely horrendous. I cringe everytime she speaks.

Then again it may be that some view football as man's last sanctuary whilst readily inviting the company of women at all other times.

Why do you feel you need a sanctuary? I don't think I'm that scary. Or boring. I don't feel I need a sanctuary from you (even though you're giving me good reason!)

I blame your school history lessons myself.........

i'm serious. It's vulgar. You might be proud that you were singing louder than the "saddo men" but i can assure you a woman shrieking and screaming football songs at the top of her voice is horrific.

There are generally 3 types of women that go to football. THe first type is the ones that go with their boyfriends, because they are too insecure to let their man spend any time away from them. They insist on coming and pretending to like the game, yet constantly demonstrate their cluelessness when they try and engage in conversation about the game..

Then there are the geezer bird, generally vulgar, the type that try to be one of the lads, usually very ugly, mouthy with far too much too say for themselves.

Then there are the single women who go to football because they think it'll be a cock heavy environment and good place to pick up men. They think it's a less competitive environment as other, better looking women that they come up against on nights out. They think in pubs before and after games they'll get lots of attention from equally desperate and attention seeking men and they think they can have the pick of them.

Just because you're adding more paragraphs, doesn't make it a better trolling attempt, Turks. Quality, not quantity,