Nathaniel Clyne Joins Liverpool - Official

Saint Garrett

Can't believe Clyne's retweeted this
what on Earth.

Dear god and I thought some of the efforts on here when we sign a new player were terrible, even the worst are a) better than that and b) thankfully not accompanied by a video!

Where do I reclaim the lost seconds of my life and compensation for the damages sustained?

Dear god and I thought some of the efforts on here when we sign a new player were terrible, even the worst are a) better than that and b) thankfully not accompanied by a video!

Where do I reclaim the lost seconds of my life and compensation for the damages sustained?

Best guess scenario, try Everton FC Or Man U FC

God that was awful. He looks so pleased with himself at the end as well...after clearly reading it as he's too dim to remember it all.

Even more baffling is the replies, people actually seem to like it!? I knew twitter was full of morons but still.

God that was awful. He looks so pleased with himself at the end as well...after clearly reading it as he's too dim to remember it all.

Even more baffling is the replies, people actually seem to like it!? I knew twitter was full of morons but still.

Well, given the species up there, it's no surprise.

Aisling_Reynolds_exposed.jpg

livepoolfanssterling.jpg?itok=6-scylxC

• 6 months later...

Think it wrong that away goals count in ET. Why should they? There has been 2 games of 90 mins and it's all square (with away goals counting) but having them count in ET is a distinct disadvantage to Liverpool (which actually, isn't a huge problem in this instance).

Think it wrong that away goals count in ET. Why should they? There has been 2 games of 90 mins and it's all square (with away goals counting) but having them count in ET is a distinct disadvantage to Liverpool (which actually, isn't a huge problem in this instance).

How so? Liverpool had the advantage of playing the extra 30 minutes in front of their own supporters.

Sure, granted the crowd is there and presume that is why things are as they are. But to me, what happens on the pitch is a lot more important than what happens in the stands, and with ET, you are giving one side an extra 30 minutes to get an away goal changing it from 90 minutes for each team, to one having 90 and the other 120. What you are saying is that 30 minutes of home advantage is the same as the value of an away goal.

Also, normally you would have 90 minutes to be able to counter an away goal, but here you only have 30 minutes. (Not sure I explained that very well, but my brain isn't overly erudite today).