Transfer update on Clyne, Schneiderlin and transfer priorities

Saint-Armstrong

Not quite the same; but keep clucking away.

To MLG it (but using real life), the only difference is whether x player suggests he might be interested in a move and if y player has an opinion on where he should go, or whether y player approaches x player to suggest his club is looking for a player and they'd be interested in him specifically. One's tapping up, the other isn't.

First I do not believe Clyne made his decision on a comment made by Carragher, it is purely a question of ethics, and yes we have probably tapped up players as well, all I am saying is that Carragher over stepped the mark, end of.

Because after a game last season he probably joked about him signing for Liverpool with a bit of a smirk on his face? So what? Some people need to get a grip, it's not like he's a representative of Liverpool meeting clyne and his agent at a secret location is it?

Not quite the same; but keep clucking away.

Its pretty much exactly the same as carragher and gerrard tapping up lallana and lambert..... **** me but we have some fans who need to lose the rose tinted spectacles once in a while :mcinnes:

By not involved, does that mean just didn't play in either fixture, or was not with the squad?

If he was still with the squad, surely he is still entitled to an extended break.

He wasn't called up because of the wet grass knee injury. Don't think Victor has had any international games either...could be wrong there though, Kenya don't make the footballing headlines.

By not involved, does that mean just didn't play in either fixture, or was not with the squad?

If he was still with the squad, surely he is still entitled to an extended break.

Don't think he was called up, wasn't on the bench (squad of 22) for either fixture (Belgium or Albania). Didn't see anything reported about him being called up, unlike everyone else.

Dutch media (VI, petty reliable) also reporting Schneiderlin to Man U is a near done deal. Though they state it in their gossip section, they state it to propel other gossip (about Clasie and Koemans choice for new CM) instead of presenting the deal itself as a rumour.

I keep reading that Morgan isn't (remarkably to me) Man Us first choice for a DM. Which, I guess, is a pain for us as Morgan's money will probably pay for 2-3 new signings which we could miss out on if Utd keep this dragging on to long.

I keep reading that Morgan isn't (remarkably to me) Man Us first choice for a DM. Which, I guess, is a pain for us as Morgan's money will probably pay for 2-3 new signings which we could miss out on if Utd keep this dragging on to long.

Would fully expect the club to force him to stay if this happens.