Anyone know where Mane lives?

Huffton

Hopefully its that.

So basically without going into too much detail and dropping someone in the **** a friend of mine works for a company that carries out routine contract work at Manes house. This person knows nothing about football, all they know is that they work at the house of a Saints player in Winchester. Thats why I asked where Mane lives. Yesterday the company was told the contract was not being renewed after January as the 'client' was moving. Apparently the boss then called the agent to ask for more clarification, and to ask why they couldn't carry on at his new address as they cover the whole of the south, the agent wouldn't say too much but the word Manchester was mentioned.

I would have posted this earlier but I was at work and I'm buggered if I'm typing that lot out on a phone...

:lol:

Let Sadio go for £50m and get basically anybody but Andros Townsend, or just burn £12M, guaranteed better results.

Omg I literally lmfao at that comment. I read it in my head like you had a fed up voice and I couldn't stop laughing. Think its the bit where you put "basically anybody but AT"

On a serious note.

1. I can't see us getting 50 million (although Sideshow Bob went to PSG for that, so I suppose it's possible)

2. Due to point 1, I can't see us selling him in January

3. I think if he stays fit and in form, we will prob sell him next summer for 30-35 mil ish

4. It wouldn't surprise me if Mane actually improved. When he got here he couldn't stay on his feet and his running at defenders was pretty poor. From what I remember his comp vid at Salzburg seemed to show him as a bit of a poor finisher. Think he has the ability to improve a few things in his game, whether he does it here or elsewhere remains to be seen.

On another note, you seriously don't think Mane is world class do you? I understand some on here thought that 'whathisname' that was on loan last season was world class, which was frankly a joke, and though clearly Mane is so much better than him, world class?

World Class = being able to get in any team in the world, club and country. /QUOTE]

Oh good Lord, Noodles, give it a rest - it was me that said it, not "some on here" and you know it. And I said "potential world class" which is a big difference. And I got it wrong about Eljero, and I'm not afraid to say it. The potential world class comment was connected to the level he had played at before - what can I say, I had high hopes. I also stuck up for Mane in the early days when everyone else was sl*gging him off, and the reason I liked him was because he looked so unconventionally crieative when he played, even though he clearly needed time to settle in. I'd say he has lots of potential to be world class even if your definition differs to mine.

And frankly, I'm quite happy being the optimist that I am whether I get it right or wrong in the future. Now you go and polish your d*ck in the mirror and tell yourself what a clever boy you are if it makes you feel better!! ;)

:)

Well that wouldn't end well, at all. Christ, they moan about the lack of movement from Rooney. Pelle would be slaughtered by that lot after 60 mins and his career at the top would go the same way as Rickies. I think he's got more sense.

You seriously think Bale would be £80m??? I very much doubt it.

He's already been transferred for... well...

On 1 September 2013, Bale was transferred to Spanish team Real Madrid for an undisclosed fee. The Spanish press and Real Madrid TV reported £77 million (€91 million), while the English press reported a world record transfer fee of £85.3 million (€100 million), which would be above Cristiano Ronaldo's transfer record fee of £80 million (€94 million).

He may well have been transferred for that amount, but it doesn't mean his value has gone up. True he does have 3½ years left on his contract.

He's won a Champions League since then, alright he's not Ronaldo/Messi level but the only way Real are shifting him in the next 2 years is for an absolute wad of cash.

Hopefully its that.

So basically without going into too much detail and dropping someone in the **** a friend of mine works for a company that carries out routine contract work at Manes house. This person knows nothing about football, all they know is that they work at the house of a Saints player in Winchester. Thats why I asked where Mane lives. Yesterday the company was told the contract was not being renewed after January as the 'client' was moving. Apparently the boss then called the agent to ask for more clarification, and to ask why they couldn't carry on at his new address as they cover the whole of the south, the agent wouldn't say too much but the word Manchester was mentioned.

I would have posted this earlier but I was at work and I'm buggered if I'm typing that lot out on a phone...

Good to see we have moved on from the wife's mate's hairdresser friend cuts his partners hair source.

Out of interest, if man u offered, in January:

40m for Mane

&

30m for Pelle

Who would take it?

If you sold both in January it would destroy the team's morale and end any claim to be aiming for CL. IF JayRod was back, fully fit and scoring I'd sell Pelle for £30m and keep Mane until the summer.

40m for Mane

&

30m for Pelle

Who would take it?

Depends who you are asking.

- The pragmatic supporter in me - then maybe, it's a **** load of money.

- The romantic (for want of a better word) supporter - absolutely not. I don't care about the bank balance.

I don't really buy a season ticket each year to be pragmatic.

40m for Mane

&

30m for Pelle

Who would take it?

Depends if the club re-invests it in good players I suppose. My guess is that no amount of money would make the club sell in January as it will affect the rest of the season and possibly harm future recruitment(higher up the table and Europe is more attractive than lower table). Next summer we will have Victor to cash in on and Mane won't be worth much less so those two will be sold and hopefully the squad will be strengthened again with 3-4 quality players.

Hopefully its that.

b ollocks.

as if an agent would ever just casually drop the fact the footballer is moving to manchester.

too coincidental that the contracted work (guessing house service or something) happens be something transferable to another house (as opposed to like construction on that specific house), and that then the company covers any area from which it would be possible to commute to Staplewood.

utter horse sh!t

To be honest, Man U have a habit, when it's a case of 'they'll either buy this one or that one' of buying both. They have obscene money judging by what we have seen recently.

If they sign everyone they're being linked with at the moment they'll have to leave around 30 current first team squad members out of their squad come February. I saw a link with Matt Ritchie today, FFS! :D

Given the need to stay in the premiership we would be crazy to take it!

He's our most unpredictable creative player, but you really think we'd be in any danger of relegation with a solid defence, two overlapping attacking full backs and still having Pelle, Tadic, Davis, Long, Rodriguez, Ramirez and anyone who comes through the academy to call on? We're comfortably a top half side even without Mane.

He's our most unpredictable creative player, but you really think we'd be in any danger of relegation with a solid defence, two overlapping attacking full backs and still having Pelle, Tadic, Davis, Long, Rodriguez, Ramirez and anyone who comes through the academy to call on? We're comfortably a top half side even without Mane.

I think that the post I was responding to was about the sale of both Mane and Pelle. Admirable as our defence is it will only help us not lose matches it won't help us win them. Without goal scorers I think that you are overconfident in assuming that we would be comfortably mid-table.

I think that the post I was responding to was about the sale of both Mane and Pelle. Admirable as our defence is it will only help us not lose matches it won't help us win them. Without goal scorers I think that you are overconfident in assuming that we would be comfortably mid-table.

I think playing a front 4 of Tadic, Davis, Rodriguez/Juanmi, Long would see us comfortably mid-table, but even that assumes we're not going to replace either of the players we sell in your scenario.