Terrorist Attacks - WARNING: CONTAINS DISTRESSING IMAGES

sadoldgit

No-one has said that, so I'm not sure why you're suggesting that. You have said that Islam and Christianity have the same problem with violence. Which is quite clearly bonkers.

Okay? I am a liar because you didn't actually call me bonkers. Feck me, this is getting more petty by the minute.

I am not desperately trying to do anything I have answered the questions. If you aren't happy with the answers that is your problem.

:lol: you do realise that you are essentially running away with your fingers in your ears because lets be honest, you can't name a poster or a post where anyone said that. If you have posted the answer then I must have missed it. Kindly tell me which post of yours answers the question and I'll apologise for missing it. Which post and which poster on here backs up your claims?

I have explained it.

Yes but where? If you have explained it then there should be evidence of that explanation on this thread that you can show people? You asked for evidence of your lies and people posted them. In the same way you are asked to substantiate this specific claim with a post and a poster but you cannot do so. You've made something up and the claims you made do not exist in this thread. Just admit it and apologise like you did in the last thread and we can move on.

Edited by hypochondriac

Okay? I am a liar because you didn't actually call me bonkers. Feck me, this is getting more petty by the minute.

What has any of that got to do with what I posted. You have addressed none of the points raised in post 598:

Note the use of the present tense with the word "have" (I've put it in bold for you so it's easier to understand.) CLEARLY Sour Mash was referring to the current situation and made no comment at all about historical violence. This was the ONLY time you were called bonkers in this thread and it had nothing to do with you calling Christianity a violent religion. Please tell me where you were called bonkers for suggesting that Christianity is a violent religion like Islam? Keep those lies coming.

Anybody else feel that its a little convenient that this bomber had a Syrian passport on him? Seems a bit odd to take your passport with you on a suicide mission..

The passport is a fake and a duplicate has been discovered. Raises far more questions than it answers imo.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/serbian-police-arrest-man-carrying-syrian-passport-with-exact-same-details-as-document-found-on-a6736471.html

Okay this is getting beyond petty and boring now. Let us both give it a rest an get on with the rest of the debate please.

And with that answer you have made it quite clear that you cannot answer. You have clearly made stuff up here and when called on it you have called it boring, claimed you have already answered and singularly failed to actually produce a shred of evidence for what you said. You know it and now everyone else does too. But yeah pretend you have decided it is boring and ignore that you made it up if it makes you feel less foolish. Lets leave it but never claim that you don't lie or make things up in future.

Edited by hypochondriac

And with that answer you have made it quite clear that you cannot answer. You have clearly made stuff up here and when called on it you have called it boring, claimed you have already answered and singularly failed to actually produce a shred of evidence for what you said. You know it and now everyone else does too. But yeah pretend you have decided it is boring and ignore that you made it up if it makes you feel less foolish. Lets leave it but never claim that you don't lie or make things up in future.

I can answer and I have answered. I have not lied and I have not made things up. This is what you do. You have done it to me before and I have seen you do it to others before. Do you really think that anyone else other than your little band of brothers gives a toss? Life is too short mate.

I can answer and I have answered. I have not lied and I have not made things up. This is what you do. You have done it to me before and I have seen you do it to others before. Do you really think that anyone else other than your little band of brothers gives a toss? Life is too short mate.

if that is the case, how come you have posted almost 3x as much as the next person

So then, there was some debate about a survey commission by the BBC after the Charlie Hebdo attack. Although the figures showed that the Muslims surveyed clearly supported Britain and didn't not support that attacks apparently the majority was not high enough for some. I would ask those who said that 10% was a significant figure, what do you make of the 10% of Muslim men who do not feel safe in this country and the 20% of Muslim women who also do not feel safe? Is this something we should be concerned about?

I'm sorry to have missed what looks like another fantastic day on SOG's fantasy island of made up stuff.

No doubt he'll be squinnying off to Papsweb to cry about it all.

I don't I have ever "squinnyed" and I have never cried to Papsweb but hey, I am the one who makes up stuff right? PS, how do you feel about the 10% of Muslims surveyed feeling unsafe here?

After coming home from work and checking here and surprise surprise SOG taken another pasting during the day. Don't you get worn out?

Welcome back Whelk, yes I do, thanks for asking. It has been a tough day but I live in the hope that one of the cabal will respond to the BBC poll as published (not to the two figures that were selected first off).

For fûck sake, leave the poor cûnt alone. Should people really be ridiculed for saying they would like to see a peaceful solution?

He doesn't have the answer, so fûcking what? Neither does anybody else.

And your the only one who has called him a cnt[emoji1]

I don't I have ever "squinnyed" and I have never cried to Papsweb but hey, I am the one who makes up stuff right? PS, how do you feel about the 10% of Muslims surveyed feeling unsafe here?

Oh dear. Yet more little fibs.

Here you are, as previously referenced by me, in the Gay players thread:

http://sotonians.com/chat/sometimes-there-are-no-words-to-describe-how-stupid-some-men-are?p=2

You in full squinnying flow re-treading debates from this forum on another forum, even naming names of people on here. Squinny Squinny. Laughable.

But the best bit, of course is someone, having read your grizzling asks this very pertinent question....

"SOG,*I'm not sure anyone has actually*said that?"

Beautiful. When you've done making stuff up here, you crack on with making stuff up on another forum.

Turks booed and disrupted the minutes silence in their game against Greece tonight. More sign that even though not all of them are prepared to go out and kill people, that a vast number of them do hold similar views. F*ck Islam.

its their freedom of speech.

we must allow those who want to boo and his to do so.

we must allow hate preachers to spout their bile. We cannot impose on their human rights

we must allow hate preachers to spout their bile. We cannot impose on their human rights

To be fair, I think that footage might be from a previous game/minute's silence for a terrorist attack, Bosnia fans booed and cheered through yesterday's minute's silence though.

So then, there was some debate about a survey commission by the BBC after the Charlie Hebdo attack. Although the figures showed that the Muslims surveyed clearly supported Britain and didn't not support that attacks apparently the majority was not high enough for some. I would ask those who said that 10% was a significant figure, what do you make of the 10% of Muslim men who do not feel safe in this country and the 20% of Muslim women who also do not feel safe? Is this something we should be concerned about?

What don't they feel safe from, terrorist attacks?

So, still no comment on the fact that 10% of British male Muslims and 20% of British Muslim women don't feel safe here. Seems odd given how much it kicked off on here with the other survey figures yestrerday. Fits in with the guy who made a comment about a Muslim woman have 15 kids and no one challenging him but when I said the same thing about a Christian woman in Ashford having 15 kids I get picked up for lying and making things up.

So, still no comment on the fact that 10% of British male Muslims and 20% of British Muslim women don't feel safe here. Seems odd given how much it kicked off on here with the other survey figures yestrerday. Fits in with the guy who made a comment about a Muslim woman have 15 kids and no one challenging him but when I said the same thing about a Christian woman in Ashford having 15 kids I get picked up for lying and making things up.
Everyone is bored of your act you weirdo.

So you're saying it should be illegal to boo?

We're talking about Turkish football fans here, they've had kn*bbers supporting them long before ISIS or the Syrian refugee crisis. Just ask Leeds fans what they're like. No different to the swarms of white supremacist throwing Nazi salutes at Russian matches.

You know I would almost believe you but you know how incredibly easy it would be to shut everyone up. Just find the post that supports what you said and no one will have a go at you. The fact that you continue to insist that you have answered it even now is hilarious.

Oh dear. Yet more little fibs.

Here you are, as previously referenced by me, in the Gay players thread:

http://sotonians.com/chat/sometimes-there-are-no-words-to-describe-how-stupid-some-men-are?p=2

You in full squinnying flow re-treading debates from this forum on another forum, even naming names of people on here. Squinny Squinny. Laughable.

But the best bit, of course is someone, having read your grizzling asks this very pertinent question....

"SOG,*I'm not sure anyone has actually*said that?"

Beautiful. When you've done making stuff up here, you crack on with making stuff up on another forum.

How old are you? Squinny squinny? Please grow up. There was no crying as far as I can see and although someone said I am not sure anybody actually said that I got the impression from some posters that they weren't seeing it or hearing it and therefore it wasn't a big issue. That was the impression I got. You can question it all you like but we are all entitled to an opinion (or a squinny in your parlance). I am sure you carry your opinions elsewhere, why wouldn't you? They aren't the sole right of an internet football forum.

So any thoughts on the rest of the survey or aren't you interested in how British Muslims feel unless you can make capital out of it?

Saying you have responded but in reality not responding and pretending you have.

Dear God, seriously give it a rest. It is here but you have chosen to ignore it which is what I am going to do with you now for the sake of all poor bastards who have put up with this all day long.