Koeman to walk?

Huffton

Maybe, but the way I remember his words he was saying two players were near the first team (Targett and Reed) but the rest weren't. I don't recall any suggestion that they were poor. We also need to remember that Ron's first language isn't English so perhaps his responses don't always come across as meant?

Weird how he put Seager on the bench against Palace then

• 3 weeks later...
Glad he didn't walk not doing to bad for a guy with no answers and who can't coach......

Amazed he's still here what with him falling out with the board and everything.

And when is he ever going to select any of our young players like Matt Targett? When?

Put £25 down when he was still at 40-1 a few hours after Mourinho was sacked. Think it's almost beyond the point of no return now. Barring a change or ownership or something else dramatic happening he won't be here at the start of pre-season.

Are we still beyond the point of no return?

• 2 weeks later...
I think there is no chance Koeman will stay unless he gets unrealistic amount of money to spend.

This sounds a bit like Poch putting off committing to the club. Throw in publicly slating the academy for not being good enough. My guess there is a little thing going on behinds the scenes and he knows he has the fans on-side.

throw in that we keep losing. He must be under real pressure.

I think staying up will be a big result

:lol:

It has a lot of competition, but this thread has got to be up there with the craziest ever on Saints Web! :D

A lot of people have said some very bizarre things. Fickle football fans far too easily jump on results and are unable to notice when a player or team is showing quality even if results aren't going their way. Stunning the number of Saints fans that can't recognise a good player when they see one if the last result was negative. Yes, we went through a bad patch, but we always had this season one of the best squads in the league.

It has a lot of competition, but this thread has got to be up there with the craziest ever on Saints Web! :D

A lot of people have said some very bizarre things. Fickle football fans far too easily jump on results and are unable to notice when a player or team is showing quality even if results aren't going their way. Stunning the number of Saints fans that can't recognise a good player when they see one if the last result was negative. Yes, we went through a bad patch, but we always had this season one of the best squads in the league.

The craziest post was when some nut stated that we were the best club in England outside of the traditional top 4..... When we were in league 1.

The craziest post was when some nut stated that we were the best club in England outside of the traditional top 4..... When we were in league 1.

Is to claim a post is crazy when you pluck it out of your imagination. You appear to have repeated this nonsense so many times you have actually convinced yourself that I said it. When in fact I've said no such thing.

Utterly bizarre! :mcinnes:

If you really think I said it, can you please provide a direct link to it? Because it is utter nonsense you keep bringing this rubbish up.

Is to claim a post is crazy when you pluck it out of your imagination. You appear to have repeated this nonsense so many times you have actually convinced yourself that I said it. When in fact I've said no such thing.

Utterly bizarre! :mcinnes:

If you really think I said it, can you please provide a direct link to it? Because it is utter nonsense you keep bringing this rubbish up.

Posting nonsense is his speciality

While I'm glad to see Koeman doing better than I expected this year (I expected us to be around 10-12th this year), 40 points at this stage wouldn't get you into Europe in a "standard" league season. Also, while we have been a lot better defensively, in the last four games we have had three 1-0 wins and one 0-0 draw.

Shades of last season in that sense, I feel he needs to work out a way to make our attack more potent. I still have that feeling that if we concede one first, there is 0% chance we will win the game.