Frank de boar Sacked !

SOTONS EAST SIDE

People get hung up on the amount of games and get all upset when managers are fired.

Reality is hes been in and around the club 2 months - the club would be monitoring everything and ultimately seeing if he fits the club.

I can normally evaluate someones working talents in a week or less - not sure why football managers need to be given a year to prove themselves.

If the manager and club don't align for any reason then cut ties - find someone that does fit better. you don't need to drag the whole process out.

Hiring a manager is like getting a new girlfriend - they might look great and dress well, but after 2 weeks seeing her each night you might decide she is a pain in the ass and youre simply not compatible.... My advise - Don't drag the relationship out for a year in the hope that she changes.

Probably as well that you weren't calling the shots at Southampton in McMenemy's first season then, or at Manchester United before Ferguson turned things around.

Madness, utter madness. They appoint him, clearly on the basis that he was going to play a certain way, barely back him in the market and then sack him after 4 games. Especially after yesterday where they were pretty unlucky and the performance was good.

People get hung up on the amount of games and get all upset when managers are fired.

Reality is hes been in and around the club 2 months - the club would be monitoring everything and ultimately seeing if he fits the club.

I can normally evaluate someones working talents in a week or less - not sure why football managers need to be given a year to prove themselves.

If the manager and club don't align for any reason then cut ties - find someone that does fit better. you don't need to drag the whole process out.

Hiring a manager is like getting a new girlfriend - they might look great and dress well, but after 2 weeks seeing her each night you might decide she is a pain in the ass and youre simply not compatible.... My advise - Don't drag the relationship out for a year in the hope that she changes.

Right - so perhaps fire him after the first loss then, yeah great idea.

Tell you what - let's not bother with any games at all - just fire him a day before the opener - don't wanna be draggin' this one on.

You really are a prize a divot, a top troll, but a complete and utter divot.

Among the reasons for Palace's dissatisfaction were:

De Boer's apparent diversion from a number of agreements reached when he signed, such as the team's formation.

The squad's struggles to adapt to the style of play he tried to implement.

Poor feedback on planning, methods and sessions.

Atmosphere at the training ground.

His use of, and relationship with certain players, such as Damien Delaney, Martin Kelly, Joel Ward, Jairo Riedewald and Lee Chung-yong.

A perceived lack of input on transfer activity.

De Boer is understood to have been unhappy with factors including:

The pre-season schedule organised before his arrival.

The involvement of Parish in first-team matters.

The delay in signing defender Mamadou Sakho.

So team formation was part of his agreement , may be Les is our problem !

Sign a manager on a 3 year contract and sack him after 2 months (4 PL games) !

Forget the footie, it's financial madness and shows clearly that the club directors are incompetent !

Palace have now had 7 managers in 6 years, kinda tells you everything !

So easy to make the manager the scapegoat when directors are acting like arseholes !!

I said a Frank de Boer appointment has got relegation written all over it before we hired Puel.

He's not the right fit for a lot of clubs, especially Palace. It takes more than two months to instil a football philosophy. FDB will try to renovate sides but managers are never given enough time at Premier League clubs to do so.

Strangely, Palace looked very good yesterday but just couldn't score – and a terrible back pass cost him his job.

I said a Frank de Boer appointment has got relegation written all over it before we hired Puel.

He's not the right fit for a lot of clubs, especially Palace. It takes more than two months to instil a football philosophy. FDB will try to renovate sides but managers are never given enough time at Premier League clubs to do so.

Strangely, Palace looked very good yesterday but just couldn't score – and a terrible back pass cost him his job.

I doubt that goal cost him his job, tbh. Given the way palace played, by all accounts something of a blinder, the decision had likely already been taken.

Yeh apparently he was due to go two weeks ago, they have obviously had Hodgson lined up for a while. Very scummy of them IMO, not a board I'd support.

Apparently football is just instant success or nothing these days, you only have to look at a lot of our fans on here, already writing off players and the manager after a few games.

It's funny cos I watched one of the PL legends programmes the other day and it was on Robert Pires, and he was talking about how he really struggled his first season to adapt and was getting loads of stick from the fans and in the press etc. then he turns into one of their best players just with a little patience.

A more recent example seems to be Salah, 13 games they gave him before they bundled him off on loan and now he's back in the league already looking like a quality player.

Hiring a manager like Frank de Boer for three years in order to change the style of play with players who are used to play hoof ball and then sack him after just four games to hire a nitwit like Hodgson. That doesn't make much sense to say the least...

But Frank de Boer should have been more careful after he chose wrongly for Inter where he also tried to change the style which was impossible because of the many older players who didn't give a damn about his tactics. Careerwise, his choice for Chrystal Palace was really dumb. He's got plenty money but I guess he won't be sad to ad another 5 million in his pockets for a two month job.

Maybe he could spent some of it on this nice indian lady...

Sign a manager on a 3 year contract and sack him after 2 months (4 PL games) !

Forget the footie, it's financial madness and shows clearly that the club directors are incompetent !

Palace have now had 7 managers in 6 years, kinda tells you everything !

So easy to make the manager the scapegoat when directors are acting like arseholes !!

Remind you of somewhere else?