C of E Sexual Abuse

sadoldgit

Once again the C of E is all over the news for covering up serial sex abusers. Where is the same level of outrage from the usual suspects who crawl out of the woodwork every time Muslims are in the media on sexual abuse charges? Can we expect Tommy to be pitching up outside churches haranguing priests and vicars? Once again, moral outrage is saved for the outsiders.

No doubt Hypo will have a dig at me again for mentioning Tommy Robinson and completely ignore the fact that Christian sexual abuse is viewed less harshly than Muslim sexual abuse in many quarters in this country.

To me, whatever people claim to believe is irrelevant. Abuse is abuse. Be it 14 year old Muslim girls forced to marry men double their age, choir boys being molested by Catholic priests or the latest C of E cover up, the religious aspect of it changes nothing for me.

Anyway I’ll pop back in just before I go to bed, so I can lock this when it invariably goes to rat shit. Have fun guys.

8 hours ago, sadoldgit said:

No doubt Hypo will have a dig at me again for mentioning Tommy Robinson and completely ignore the fact that Christian sexual abuse is viewed less harshly than Muslim sexual abuse in many quarters in this country.

Odd.  I'm not sure whether you're calling for tougher sentences for Christian sexual abusers or lighter sentences for Muslim sexual abusers?

Surely the sentence is up to the courts?

10 hours ago, sadoldgit said:

....and completely ignore the fact that Christian sexual abuse is viewed less harshly than Muslim sexual abuse in many quarters in this country.

Is it? Where is the evidence for this assertion? There are cover-ups of both sets of child sexual abuse, one by the church and the other by the woke leftie media and the police. One set is committed usually by individuals, whereas the other is committed by gangs against individuals.  One set is viewed as being committed by the identifiable individuals, the other isn't even seen as being perpetrated by immigrants from the particular Country of their origin, the preference being to pin the blame on immigrants from a large part of a continent.

Edited by Wes Tender

8 hours ago, Weston Super Saint said:

Odd.  I'm not sure whether you're calling for tougher sentences for Christian sexual abusers or lighter sentences for Muslim sexual abusers?

Surely the sentence is up to the courts?

How many from the C of E have even got as far as the court over the years? 

This has been going on for decades and still very little is being done about it. Where is the outrage that we see when “foreigners” abuse British children? Go and look at the pages devoted to the Asian rape gangs then compare to the indifference here about decades of abuse carried out not just by Christians, but Christians well up the food chain within the C of E.

9 hours ago, sadoldgit said:

This has been going on for decades and still very little is being done about it. 

Obviously very little is being done about it, with the exception of the convictions that have happened :mcinnes:

If only we knew someone who used to work for the CPS who could have had more influence on this....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sexual_abuse_cases_by_country

On 06/10/2020 at 22:32, sadoldgit said:

...Christian sexual abuse is viewed less harshly than Muslim sexual abuse in many quarters in this country.

I think you got that wrong. What you should have said is that "...sexual abuse is viewed less harshly by Liberals in this country." An example of this, is detailed in this local news article.

I am a liberal, and i can unequivocally condemn this by anyone who does it. I do not care if its someone on "my" team or whatever. People who do harmful things to others needed to be found and punished. If we only go after people who "look" like criminals we will leave a lot of dangerous people out their. Like Baby face Nelson was.

6 hours ago, Guided Missile said:

I think you got that wrong. What you should have said is that "...sexual abuse is viewed less harshly by Liberals in this country." An example of this, is detailed in this local news article.

Why on earth would you claim that ? You have to make every subject a medium to attack those who hold differing political views to you, and it is pathetic that you do so.

Edited by badgerx16

1 hour ago, Weston Super Saint said:

To be fair that is exactly what soggy was trying to elicit with his first post and his 'Muslim' comparison.

Soggy seems to be on some sort of crusade against Tommy Robinson, but doesn't bring it onto every thread.

7 hours ago, badgerx16 said:

Soggy seems to be on some sort of crusade against Tommy Robinson, but doesn't bring it onto every thread.

Does he not? I used to run a tally every time he mentioned his name. I got bored after about three weeks when it had reached into the teens. 

Edited by hypochondriac
  • Haha 1

On 09/10/2020 at 15:51, Lord Duckhunter said:

Really? 

He manages to shoehorn Tommy Robinson (not his real name) into nearly every thread. 

No I don’t. I thought that you were smarter than hypo but then you far righties all stick together don’t you. The point about him is valid. He is all over Asian sex offenders but you don’t hear a peep from him about these crimes committed by some of “our own”. That is the point here but hey, let’s ignore that completely and turn it into a dig on me eh?

if I have a crusade at all, it is that there is an element in our society that use crimes committed by various “foreigners” to show that they should not be welcome here whilst ignoring or playing down the same crimes committed by “our own”.

it would be strange not to mention the main protagonists to support my claims would it not, as much as it seems to upset that Alt Right stalwart hypo who always manages to derail any thread on the topic by making it personal.

Robinson/Yaxley-Lennon is a perfect example of all that is wrong with those with an extreme right wing mind set and people like hypo jump right in when ever he or his politics are mentioned.

Any normal person who has read this forum over the years will know that I have only mention people like him, Hopkins etc. in context. Not surprising really that the only people with an issue about it are the ones who constant support the far right viewpoint.

3 hours ago, sadoldgit said:

No I don’t. I thought that you were smarter than hypo but then you far righties all stick together don’t you. The point about him is valid. He is all over Asian sex offenders but you don’t hear a peep from him about these crimes committed by some of “our own”. That is the point here but hey, let’s ignore that completely and turn it into a dig on me eh?

if I have a crusade at all, it is that there is an element in our society that use crimes committed by various “foreigners” to show that they should not be welcome here whilst ignoring or playing down the same crimes committed by “our own”.

it would be strange not to mention the main protagonists to support my claims would it not, as much as it seems to upset that Alt Right stalwart hypo who always manages to derail any thread on the topic by making it personal.

Robinson/Yaxley-Lennon is a perfect example of all that is wrong with those with an extreme right wing mind set and people like hypo jump right in when ever he or his politics are mentioned.

Any normal person who has read this forum over the years will know that I have only mention people like him, Hopkins etc. in context. Not surprising really that the only people with an issue about it are the ones who constant support the far right viewpoint.

Bingo 

Even managed to shoehorn a Hopkins in. 

5 hours ago, sadoldgit said:

This is so typical of you, Soggy. Asian sex offenders? That covers the Chinese, Indians, Pakistanis, Thais, Vietnamese, Cambodians, Indonesians, Filipinos, etc. Just a few billion people that you have chosen to lump together. Why can't you be a bit more concise and specific about which ethnic group you are talking about with regard to sex crimes in the UK? 

What we are talking about here is a much narrower demographic; mainly Pakistanis by immigrant country and mainly Islamic by religion. So please don't try and lump together Asians from other countries and religions which are less misogynistic and more tolerant of homosexuality than they are. 

Of course sex crimes are committed by what you call "our own". But I invite you to identify similar situations to those regarding what you would call the "Asian" (Pakistani) grooming gangs. 

Edited by Wes Tender

On 13/10/2020 at 14:47, Wes Tender said:

This is so typical of you, Soggy. Asian sex offenders? That covers the Chinese, Indians, Pakistanis, Thais, Vietnamese, Cambodians, Indonesians, Filipinos, etc. Just a few billion people that you have chosen to lump together. Why can't you be a bit more concise and specific about which ethnic group you are talking about with regard to sex crimes in the UK? 

What we are talking about here is a much narrower demographic; mainly Pakistanis by immigrant country and mainly Islamic by religion. So please don't try and lump together Asians from other countries and religions which are less misogynistic and more tolerant of homosexuality than they are. 

Of course sex crimes are committed by what you call "our own". But I invite you to identify similar situations to those regarding what you would call the "Asian" (Pakistani) grooming gangs. 

You seem to have completely missed my point. We all know that some men of all number of different colour skins or all different religious denominations commit sex crimes. I am talking about the levels of outrage directed at those committed by those deemed to be foreign against home grown sex offenders.

As you you Turkish, given that you get so upset about people posting about anything other than football I am surprised that you have continued to stalk me over to the Lounge.