Interest in JWP

Norm

7 minutes ago, Antrimsaint said:

Lol 😂 you’re  resorting to “your mum”

Christ I was waiting for the pile on but even you must think you can do better than  that. This is piss poor level trolling mucktrumpet. Do better.

Bless.  Says the poster who used an 'are you skipping school' jibe the other day :mcinnes:

And a 'your mum' reference ;)

On 25/06/2021 at 17:10, Antrimsaint said:

Yes, that’s another good one, does your mum know you’re skiving off school?

Edited by Weston Super Saint
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, Antrimsaint said:

What are you blathering about? Never received any ban etc. Never had another name. Can you give me a clue who I am supposed to be.

You can see I have been registered since 2007.

collective mindfreeze from the trolls.

Seems I’m upsetting a few of you bullies though.

You’re not upsetting us pal. We’re just pointing and laughing at you. 

• Confused 1

22 minutes ago, Lord Duckhunter said:

What’s Footie? 

Noddy word. 

My Great Aunt taught Mr Benali at school and remember him sitting down for an evening, spending over an hour talking to her when he was just supposed to pop in to hand out awards for my youth team.

She called it footy and he didn’t seem to mind. Don’t be a dick about it.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Weston Super Saint said:

Bless.  Says the poster who used an 'are you skipping school' jibe the other day :mcinnes:

And a 'your mum' reference ;)

You had to edit it after I said touché. 
Did you want a double touché?

I know little wins count so instead of touché I will give you kudos for that one.

I tend to move on because it’s easier to mine the present inane ramblings as opposed to going back through old  posts like some librarian searching for  evidence of the holy grail.

2 minutes ago, Antrimsaint said:

You had to edit it after I said touché. 
Did you want a double touché?

I know little wins count so instead of touché I will give you kudos for that one.

I tend to move on because it’s easier to mine the present inane ramblings as opposed to going back through old  posts like some librarian searching for  evidence of the holy grail.

Indeed!

2 minutes ago, Lord Duckhunter said:

It’s the way he tells them…..

C5324844-9112-430A-ACAD-3F7529AD1DEF.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Antrimsaint said:

Really?

1 minute ago, Antrimsaint said:

Unless thats your new profile pic? I hope so because your present mug is frightening.

You used that one the other day and got rinsed then as well ;) 

Just now, Weston Super Saint said:

Indeed

Ok? Double touché or Kudos. Which do you want? Have both.

Give me something to work with guys. Pisspoor level of banter. There are three or four of you trying your best but the level is really letting me down. 

This is the country of Chaucer, wordsworth and Mark E Smith. Do better. 

14 minutes ago, Antrimsaint said:

Yes 👏 

Thats what DI Jerk and Ducksucker have just done thus proving the point. Keep up.

DI jerk and Ducksucker. LMFAO. How long did it take you to think up that epic banter?

2 minutes ago, Weston Super Saint said:

Not sure how to do it on the new forum, how do you report a post?  Especially a homophobic one....

Lol 😂

How is that homophobic? It is a humourous rewording of Dame Muckspreader. What do you infer is a porksword hunter?

If you know anything about racism/xenophobia,homophobia the “Intent” is the offence. Ask Sir Duckmunter. He knows all about the intent of words.

5 minutes ago, Turkish said:

DI jerk and Ducksucker. LMFAO. How long did it take you to think up that epic banter?

Few seconds, still waiting on any witty reply. Just one would make my day. It would make all your tedious blandness worthwhile.

ps Glad it made you laugh

Edited by Antrimsaint

20 minutes ago, Antrimsaint said:

Few seconds, still waiting on any witty reply. Just one would make my day. It would make all your tedious blandness worthwhile.

ps Glad it made you laugh

Tedious Blandness but you can’t stay away. 

my guess is that you’re another Always account now chapel end has been exposed. 

3 minutes ago, SKD said:

Tedious Blandness but you can’t stay away. 

my guess is that you’re another Always account now chapel end has been exposed. 

Another one obsessed isnt it. A few on here who trot out the same lines but follow us round like little lap dogs, bless them. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Turkish said:

Another one obsessed isnt it. A few on here who trot out the same lines but follow us round like little lap dogs, bless them. 

You like to think 🤔 you are that important. You have a little gang bless, forum friends.

No Ill stick around long enough until I go back to work and then I’ll go back to  lurking on the transfer threads. 
until then I’ll  take entertainment where I can.

Then you and your little forum friends can have your kingdom back where you like to bully, denigrate and be racist till your hearts content.

You like to think 🤔 you are that important. You have a little gang bless, forum friends.

No Ill stick around long enough until I go back to work and then I’ll go back to  lurking on the transfer threads. 
until then I’ll  take entertainment where I can.

Then you and your little forum friends can have your kingdom back where you like to bully, denigrate and be racist till your hearts content.

Ps you are the ones biting aren’t you?

Ps you are the ones biting aren’t you?

You’ve replied twice to the same post of mine of this thread on at least two occasions, you said earlier you were off to watch the football but still posting on the thread. You’re the one calling people names and making accusations, there’s only one person biting hun.

Just now, Turkish said:

You’ve replied twice to the same post of mine of this thread on at least two occasions, you said earlier you were off to watch the football but still posting on the thread. You’re the one calling people names and making accusations, there’s only one person biting hun.

I only respond hun. Btw there are 4 of you piling on, but I can take it. You can wander off if you like.

you also don’t like answering questions do you?

I have a 15 year old account. Who am I supposed to be?

If Ive replied twice to two of your posts does that make 4 times?

You seem weary 😮💨 Are you ok? I’ll slow it down if you like as Im not getting much from you guys. 

If your forum friends have deserted you and its 1 on 1 I know you don’t feel thats a fair fight so I can wait till they come back you up.

Btw I can multitask( thats do 2 things at once)

Just saw Hazard score a cracker. Now off to make a coffee, might have some “grass” with it as WMD likes to call it.

As for names ask Miss mudthumper about names you fuckin hypocrites.

10 minutes ago, Antrimsaint said:

I only respond hun. Btw there are 4 of you piling on, but I can take it. You can wander off if you like.

You seem weary 😮💨 Are you ok? I’ll slow it down if you like as Im not getting much from you guys. 

If your forum friends have deserted you and its 1 on 1 I know you don’t feel thats a fair fight so I can wait till they come back you up.

Just saw Hazard score a cracker. Now off to make a coffee, might have some “grass” with it as WMD likes to call it.

A fair fight 🤣🤣🤣

6 minutes ago, Turkish said:

A fair fight 🤣🤣🤣

Well theres another well reasoned rebuttal.

you’re giving me nothing here. Its not a fair fight. Im playing 4d chess here and you are playing with your cock.

3 words rebuttal. You have used up your brain cell. I understand.

cant answer any posts.

Difference is, I address your posts. You dullards can’t.

Edited by Antrimsaint

19 minutes ago, Antrimsaint said:

It sounds like you need to get back to work as your posts make it seem as if, you’ve lost the plot pal. That or you’ve put a bit to much whiskey in that coffee. 

Other than your ridiculous ramblings, anyone over the age of 13 throwing changing names like WMD (what does that even stand for?) and mudthumper as an insult in an argument isn’t cut out for it 😂😂😂😂

1 hour ago, Antrimsaint said:

Yes 👏 

Thats what DI Jerk and Ducksucker have just done thus proving the point. Keep up.

Jeez. You have the neck to accuse people of bullying, but all you've done since waking up this username is throw around insults, gammon calling, etc. It's fucking tedious and unnecessary. 

Just now, egg said:

Jeez. You have the neck to accuse people of bullying, but all you've done since waking up this username is throw around insults, gammon calling, etc. It's fucking tedious and unnecessary. 

If you call me a Mick thats what you’ll get, name calling. Not nice is it.

Try calling a black guy the N word and see where you’ll get.

If you throw around things like that Ill fight back.

The days of Irishmen taking your casual racism is over.

Ill be reasonable in the football forums but when you poke the bear you’ll get it back in spades.

If you back up your little racist scumbags, you’ll get it too. Simple.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Antrimsaint said:

I refer you to previous response. 15 year account 

15 year old account, but you're not a new poster. Nobody lurks for 15 years and comes out of nowhere all trigger happy like you are. 

6 minutes ago, SKD said:

It sounds like you need to get back to work as your posts make it seem as if, you’ve lost the plot pal. That or you’ve put a bit to much whiskey in that coffee. 

Other than your ridiculous ramblings, anyone over the age of 13 throwing changing names like WMD (what does that even stand for?) and mudthumper as an insult in an argument isn’t cut out for it 😂😂😂😂

You haven’t made an argument.

Ill be reasonable in the football forums but when you poke the bear you’ll get it back in spades.

You're as Irish as an Eskimo pal. Old poster. New character. You're not fooling me.

You've trotted out insults, gammon, etc. If you can't take a bit back, don't dish it out. 

Just now, egg said:

You're as Irish as an Eskimo pal. Old poster. New character. You're not fooling me.

You've trotted out insults, gammon, etc. If you can't take a bit back, don't dish it out. 

I have taken it, what are you on? Call me twat, idiot, troll. Fire away but not Mick pal.

why am I not Irish? Not getting the rationale.

5 minutes ago, Antrimsaint said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 

Be carful lads, we don’t want to get on the wrong side of Antrim 

Did you read my post? I explained this. What conspiracy are you alluding to?

Yep, read it. Did you read mine? You're not a poster who's been sleeping 15 years and suddenly decided to get active. You're an old poster who's jack in the boxed as Antrim saint. 

Just now, SKD said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 

Be carful lads, we don’t want to get on the wrong side of Antrim 

Lol, its funny you putting the little laughing emoji like that. It indicates you’re re laughing but you’re really not.

Its a mask you wear.

Lol, its funny you putting the little laughing emoji like that. It indicates you’re re laughing but you’re really not.

Its a mask you wear.

Believe me, I’m laughing at you and your ramblings. 🤡🤡

Edited by SKD