Interest in JWP

Norm

Just now, Chapel End said:

Put SKD and Turkish on ignore its the best way to deal with Mr know all know nothing and the self important one, the just want attention. 

As far as duck goes he is just a bit 70's.

However this thread is funny and they can't handle you.

I thank you Chapel. Apparently Im you. Look Im running two forum accounts at the same time.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Chapel End said:

Put SKD and Turkish on ignore its the best way to deal with Mr know all know nothing and the self important one, the just want attention. 

As far as duck goes he is just a bit 70's.

However this thread is funny and they can't handle you.

No Chapel they can put me on ignore. Im having fun making the gammons fume. It hurts their head. I have a few more weeks recovery and then I’ll go back to lurking at the transfer forums. I might pop up from time to time to laugh at them though.

I marvel at their world view

16 minutes ago, SKD said:

To be honest I don’t care who you are. But whoever you are, you’re boring as fuck with awful ‘banta’. 

How about you just go back into hiding (or using previous accounts) for another 15 years and stick to telling your wife stories of how hard it was growing up as an Irishman. 

I gave you a little laughing emoji as Im laughing at you.

Just now, CB Fry said:

Lively atmosphere in Maddens Bar. Nice people. Barmaid giving me some tips on where I can stay and go ahead of my next meeting in Liverpool on Tuesday. 

This pint of Whitewater going down a right treat.

You are codding me on. If you are in Maddrns its a cracking little bar although a bit too much pine in there for me now. Fair play. Saw some grand bands there  upstairs back in the day. 
Dont know what whitewater is though. Used to have triple vodka  and limes in there as it was so rammed at the bar.

5 minutes ago, CB Fry said:

Lively atmosphere in Maddens Bar. Nice people. Barmaid giving me some tips on where I can stay and go ahead of my next meeting in Liverpool on Tuesday. 

This pint of Whitewater going down a right treat.

I can give you a few recommendations for Liverpool too if you like.

2 minutes ago, Antrimsaint said:

You are codding me on. If you are in Maddrns its a cracking little bar although a bit too much pine in there for me now. Fair play. Saw some grand bands there  upstairs back in the day. 
Dont know what whitewater is though. Used to have triple vodka  and limes in there as it was so rammed at the bar.

Whitewater Brewery is a craft brewery in Castlewellan, County Down. It is the largest microbrewery in Northern Ireland. The brewery produces a number of cask beers, a key lager, and three bottled beers.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, CB Fry said:

Whitewater Brewery is a craft brewery in Castlewellan, County Down. It is the largest microbrewery in Northern Ireland. The brewery produces a number of cask beers, a key lager, and three bottled beers.

Didn’t know that CB, are you from there?I don’t know Down very well. My Dad used to work at Hillsborough though. I used to drink Caffreys before I left but thats 25 years ago. Only go back to visit family. Sis lives in Hollywood though. She works in the Titanic quarter studios. Was one of the editors on Game of Thrones. Says Sean Bean was a shagger on set lol 😂 

I am doing really well to keep this persona up dont you think?

2 minutes ago, Antrimsaint said:

Didn’t know that CB, are you from there?I don’t know Down very well. My Dad used to work at Hillsborough though. I used to drink Caffreys before I left but thats 25 years ago. Only go back to visit family. Sis lives in Hollywood though. She works in the Titanic quarter studios. Was one of the editors on Game of Thrones. Says Sean Bean was a shagger on set lol 😂 

I am doing really well to keep this persona up dont you think?

You're doing a better job that the guy pretending to be from Kenya, that's for sure.

2 minutes ago, CB Fry said:

You're doing a better job that the guy pretending to be from Kenya, that's for sure.

I seem to have wore them down so I’ll toddle off to bed.

I’ll be back to challenge their luddite ways again though.

Good night CB and Slainté

1 minute ago, Antrimsaint said:

I seem to have wore them down so I’ll toddle off to bed.

I’ll be back to challenge their luddite ways again though.

Good night CB and Slainté

You’re a weirdo buddy. MLG type of weirdness, sort of respect it. 

I genuinely hope you recover well though. Let’s hope it screws that head back on as well. 

19 minutes ago, Lord Duckhunter said:

This thread needs renaming. I suggest “Discussion with Antrim’s various log ins”. 

Someone laughed at that joke. Its good but I can’t see through the magnificent layers. Its complex yet simple. Its beguiling and rich in eroticism. What do you mean various Log Ins? Its vaguely kinky. 
Is this a come on? I am entirely homosexual but I may make an exception for you. I like a completely confused unreconstructed woman.

I know our little knockabouts are no more than foreplay but You know opposites do attract. What do you say gorgeous?

3 minutes ago, SKD said:

You’re a weirdo buddy. MLG type of weirdness, sort of respect it. 

I genuinely hope you recover well though. Let’s hope it screws that head back on as well. 

Thanks SKD, has been a mindfuk. I have a 12 inch scar to remind me.  Im just having fun. You guys bite so hard though.

we all have our idiot views. Its just better if we accept we have idiot views. I do.

9 hours ago, Antrimsaint said:

Ill be honest I don’t know the Dunsilly hotel but I haven’t lived there for 25 years . Whereabouts is it?

8 hours ago, Antrimsaint said:

Doesn't look like there has been any changes (pine wise) for over 25 years!

spacer.png

Amazing what google image search can find....

Odd that you know so much about 'the centre' and Maddens bar but had no idea about the Dunsilly Hotel on the same road.  Must have had your eyes closed when you went past that on all those trips back to see the family ;) 

10 hours ago, Lord Duckhunter said:

Pap lived in Liverpool 

The similarities are uncanny. Although I’m sure it’s just coincide as Antrim has confirmed he’s been a lurker until recently for nearly 14 years 

9 hours ago, Antrimsaint said:

Thanks SKD, has been a mindfuk. I have a 12 inch scar to remind me.  Im just having fun. You guys bite so hard though.

we all have our idiot views. Its just better if we accept we have idiot views. I do.

Last night you posted about 15 times trying to convince everyone you’re not a fake account after being called out. That’s a bite mate. 

If you are who you say you are, why are you  that bothered…

30 minutes ago, SKD said:

Last night you posted about 15 times trying to convince everyone you’re not a fake account after being called out. That’s a bite mate. 

Yes And it seems that although I gave plenty of info about my home town its still not enough.

I find it odd that you are all trying to convince me I am someone else.

I like the effort though 

2 hours ago, Weston Super Saint said:

Doesn't look like there has been any changes (pine wise) for over 25 years!

spacer.png

Amazing what google image search can find....

Odd that you know so much about 'the centre' and Maddens bar but had no idea about the Dunsilly Hotel on the same road.  Must have had your eyes closed when you went past that on all those trips back to see the family ;) 

Thats quite stalkerish but its fair that I remember it wrong. I don’t remember it like that at all but I did frequent it in my youth. Haven’t been in there in decades and it looks more like a Wetherspoons than the pub I knew. I was convinced it had more pine than that.

where else would you like to know about? Greystone, Stiles, Rathenraw, Ballycraigy, Springfarm, Parkhall. I can tell all about other areas other than the centre.

47 minutes ago, Turkish said:

The similarities are uncanny. Although I’m sure it’s just coincide as Antrim has confirmed he’s been a lurker until recently for nearly 14 years 

Yes, from Northern Ireland, Antrim moved to Southampton in 92 to go to LSU, moved to Liverpool in 2003. Was a lurker with the odd post till about a month ago when hit with Kidney Cancer. Had surgery to remove said Kidney and in recovery since. Been two and a half weeks and scar healing nicely.

Have done a lot of soul searching and dealing with the curse/gift paradox it brings.

Spoken with a lot of people from my past and I suppose this is just another aspect of it.

It also strikes me as weird when I think about it, the fact that I didn’t really engage before.

I like the fact though you cant just accept at face value the truth and have to invent some mad fake account theory though. I may be weird but thats weirder.

1 hour ago, Jeremy said:

It's about time this thread was shut down. 

The Dame Cockwomble and friends thread was hijacked by an abstract existential ecumenical discussion that went way above my head. I don’t know how this turned into a debunk Antrimsaint thread.

19 minutes ago, Antrimsaint said:

Thats quite stalkerish but its fair that I remember it wrong. I don’t remember it like that at all but I did frequent it in my youth. Haven’t been in there in decades and it looks more like a Wetherspoons than the pub I knew. I was convinced it had more pine than that.

where else would you like to know about? Greystone, Stiles, Rathenraw, Ballycraigy, Springfarm, Parkhall. I can tell all about other areas other than the centre.

#triggered

1 hour ago, SKD said:

I thought we had reached a connection, a compromise but you bit again. On the one throwaway line.

I will now accept Im someone else if that makes you happy. Which alias would you like me to be and Will try and be that person.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Antrimsaint said:

Yes, from Northern Ireland, Antrim moved to Southampton in 92 to go to LSU, moved to Liverpool in 2003.

More holes than a pack of polos!

On 25/06/2021 at 19:19, Antrimsaint said:

I arrived in 1991 into heathrow as a youngster and what I saw was wonderful diversity which scares you I know.

12 hours ago, SKD said:

And he expects us to believe that he’s sat on the account for 15 years and all of a sudden has decided to start posting his shit. 

tbh I wish some of the posters on here who have been posting shite for 15 years would suddenly just sit on their account.

19 minutes ago, skintsaint said:

tbh I wish some of the posters on here who have been posting shite for 15 years would suddenly just sit on their account.

Hi Skint, Ill go away after a while. Just cooling my boots for a little while. Ill go back to browsing the transfer threads and leave the forum to the resident flat earthers soon

40 minutes ago, buctootim said:

Love the way Antrim has has got all the usual eejits dancing to his tune without even breaking sweat.  👏🏻 

I like you and I like the way you think. According to the troll patrol I’m triggered, upset and defeated by their wily Sherlock ways.

I think they fume and project too much. They don’t like it up em as they say.

I know there are great people in here with wildly different views. I love that but I do enjoy sinking to the Noddies level. It brings out the childish mischief in me.

They’ll get bored of me soon enough when they can’t get under my skin. Thats my dessert!

• Like 1