Interest in JWP

Norm

1 minute ago, egg said:

Yep, read it. Did you read mine? You're not a poster who's been sleeping 15 years and suddenly decided to get active. You're an old poster who's jack in the boxed as Antrim saint. 

Sorry don’t understand. I have been a lurker with the occasional post and now I post. Its really not that complicated. Why does it matter?

should I just not believe youre an egg.

see all I do is redpond to you people 

2 minutes ago, SKD said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 

Be carful lads, we don’t want to get on the wrong side of Antrim 

I love this comment from him "If you back up your little racist scumbags, you’ll get it too. Simple." 

Throws out his little cyber threats, on the back of accusing people of bullying.

Oh the irony. 

Just now, Antrimsaint said:

Sorry don’t understand. I have been a lurker with the occasional post and now I post. Its really not that complicated. Why does it matter?

should I just not believe youre an egg.

see all I do is redpond to you people 

I know what you've said, but I think it's bollocks. You protest too much. It's not just me that can see through it. 

1 minute ago, whelk said:

And Antrim only has 590 posts. I swear I have read more than that from him over last couple of days

Probably because his ridiculous posts are most memorable. 

And he expects us to believe that he’s sat on the account for 15 years and all of a sudden has decided to start posting his shit. 

Similar excuse to Chapel End, when he was exposed for being Always_sfc

Luckily enough I just happen to be getting off a train here at Antrim train station. Important business meeting tomorrow.

Just wandering down to the Centra convenience to get a bag of Tayto crisps because I've had a tiring journey.

Thinking about a quick pint before I get to my hotel (Dunsilly Hotel). So I can investigate if you like. Antrim, you about?

Just now, CB Fry said:

Luckily enough I just happen to be getting off a train here at Antrim train station. Important business meeting tomorrow.

Just wandering down to the Centra convenience to get a bag of Tayto crisps because I've had a tiring journey.

Thinking about a quick pint before I get to my hotel (Dunsilly Hotel). So I can investigate if you like. Antrim, you about?

No Im in Liverpool but I can recommend the Dunadry Inn if you want a good place to stay. Best place about there since the deerparkhotel burned down. If youre after something to eat head to Junction 1 where there are a few decent eateries.

After that head down to the Lough shore where you can feed the swans or if you have your golf clubs with you Masserene golf club is just around the corner.

3 minutes ago, SKD said:

Probably because his ridiculous posts are most memorable. 

And he expects us to believe that he’s sat on the account for 15 years and all of a sudden has decided to start posting his shit. 

Similar excuse to Chapel End, when he was exposed for being Always_sfc

Yep, nobody sits mostly silent for almost 15 years then decides to post relentlessly. Absolute bollocks. 

4 minutes ago, CB Fry said:

Also since you mention the Centra beside the train station its where I had my first job. It was a spar back then though. Second job was the Maxol just down the road near the black chapel at the randalstown roundabout

6 minutes ago, CB Fry said:

Ill be honest I don’t know the Dunsilly hotel but I haven’t lived there for 25 years . Whereabouts is it?

8 minutes ago, CB Fry said:

Funny. Couldn’t be that tiring. Train only really goes to Belfast. Only twenty miles away

1 minute ago, trousers said:

The same that happens every close season...?

I for 1 have found this more entertaining than your usual;

Have we been taken over yet? No

Have we brought anyone yet? No 

has Ralph been sacked yet? No

Just now, CB Fry said:

Obviously I didn't start my long journey in Belfast. I'm not from Belfast.

So no andwer to my Antrim trivia. Must be sitting on Google Maps. If you’re in Antrim shoot ask me anything. 
would you like like a history of Henry Joy McCracken and the united Irishmen uprising of 1798 in Antrim.

1 minute ago, Antrimsaint said:

I don’t get the suspicion. Why cant I be from Antrim?

I don’t have suspicion.  I don’t think you are anyone else. 
Still it is easy to fool someone. I also play an Oxford professor character under name of CollinsDic

3 minutes ago, CB Fry said:

Obviously I didn't start my long journey in Belfast. I'm not from Belfast.

How about a walk down Antrim main street to All Saints church where I buried my mum or take a left at the  church and head up to the Orange hall by the amusement arcade and the chippy where I learned to play drums in a pipe band

2 minutes ago, Antrimsaint said:

So no andwer to my Antrim trivia. Must be sitting on Google Maps. If you’re in Antrim shoot ask me anything. 
would you like like a history of Henry Joy McCracken and the united Irishmen uprising of 1798 in Antrim.

Who uses Google maps when you can print maps off in an Internet cafe using your AOL account?

Just now, whelk said:

Who uses Google maps when you can print maps off in an Internet cafe using your AOL account?

Que? Ask CB. Hes in Antrim apparently, pretty random. Ive given you plenty to check and you can ask me anything but even then you can’t accept it.

1 minute ago, Antrimsaint said:

No left all that behind at about 16, saw the error of my ways. Nice stereotyping though.

I’ve never been to Northern Ireland and probably never will. Been to Ireland many many times.

3 minutes ago, Antrimsaint said:

How about a walk down Antrim main street to All Saints church where I buried my mum or take a left at the  church and head up to the Orange hall by the amusement arcade and the chippy where I learned to play drums in a pipe band

7 minutes ago, CB Fry said:

What's this Pink Lemonade stuff?

Not as good as the stuff you used to get from the Maine man lol. Limeade was my fav.

Anything else. Went to school in Parkhall primary, then the Grammar, used to watch Chimney Corner fc

2 minutes ago, whelk said:

I’ve never been to Northern Ireland and probably never will. Been to Ireland many many times.

Apparently Im a sleeper account who has chosen a nondescript little Irish town on Lough Neagh to launch a previous forum account to hoodwink deluded numpties in Saintsweb as Im probably pap, bletch chapel end or always sfc. 

5 minutes ago, whelk said:

Its nice but apparently neither have I. The tinfoil hat brigade are currently looking at maps and the history of Antrim to catch me out. 
Good luck I say as I have studied the minutiae of Little Antrim town just for this moment. Just to confuse their little heads even more.

2 minutes ago, Antrimsaint said:

Apparently Im a sleeper account who has chosen a nondescript little Irish town on Lough Neagh to launch a previous forum account to hoodwink deluded numpties in Saintsweb as Im probably pap, bletch chapel end or always sfc. 

That’s about the sum of it. 

5 minutes ago, Antrimsaint said:

That’s the same person

Just now, CB Fry said:

I've just dropped all my printed out maps in a puddle outside Rolo's Chip Shop on 20 Fountain Street. Gutted.

I actually believe you now. Pop across to burns’s and say hi for me. Just up from Jacaranda and bairds funeral parlour

4 minutes ago, CB Fry said:

I've just dropped all my printed out maps in a puddle outside Rolo's Chip Shop on 20 Fountain Street. Gutted.

Its just beside the newsagents, can’t remember the name but I remember they had 3 lotus esprits in the town all different colours. Pretentious twats lol

4 minutes ago, Antrimsaint said:

Sorry should’ve known that as its me.

To be honest I don’t care who you are. But whoever you are, you’re boring as fuck with awful ‘banta’. 

How about you just go back into hiding (or using previous accounts) for another 15 years and stick to telling your wife stories of how hard it was growing up as an Irishman. 

Edited by SKD
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Just now, SKD said:

To be honest I don’t care who you are. But whoever you are, you’re boring as fuck with awful ‘banta’. 

How about you just go back into hiding (or using previous accounts) for another 15 years and stick to telling your wife stories of how hard it was growing up as an Irishman. 

So, Im not an imposter now no?  Can I take my tinfoil hat off now? Sorry to have spoiled your little conspiracy. Cant win can you?

And whats this about a wife. Im in a polyamory relationship, or am I?

WMD really does go red at times. (Weapon of Mass Delusions btw)

Again, addressing your post( see how that works?) Why would I tell my husbands how hard it was growing up as an Irishman. It wasn’t. As Gods chosen people I was blessed.

Do continue please.

3 hours ago, Antrimsaint said:

It is strange that he/she (won’t assume the pronoun) finds it hard there may be others that find DI Turk, Muckraker and WMD dull pub bores,with their pot bellies and 1970’s attitudes.

I must be an already existing poster who has reappeared after a working holiday.

Nope Turkey, I just find you an inferior person and like to call out your infantile thoughtspeak

Put SKD and Turkish on ignore its the best way to deal with Mr know all know nothing and the self important one, the just want attention. 

As far as duck goes he is just a bit 70's.

However this thread is funny and they can't handle you.