Interest in JWP

Norm

20 minutes ago, Chapel End said:

Yes, well done Antrim.👍

Put them right back in their box 

True, for a short period of time he was much more successful in convincing everyone he wasn't another poster than you ever where!

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Antrimsaint said:

If you call me a Mick thats what you’ll get, name calling. Not nice is it.

Try calling a black guy the N word and see where you’ll get.

If you throw around things like that Ill fight back.

The days of Irishmen taking your casual racism is over.

Ill be reasonable in the football forums but when you poke the bear you’ll get it back in spades.

If you back up your little racist scumbags, you’ll get it too. Simple.

Keep it up, you are crushing them, they never liked you calling them out, they showed their true nasty side, now they get together to get one over, never will, you are too educated,  smart for them. I hope you ere getting better,  Saints are a better club with fans like you!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, BERMUDASAINT said:

Keep it up, you are crushing them, they never liked you calling them out, they showed their true nasty side, now they get together to get one over, never will, you are too educated,  smart for them. I hope you ere getting better,  Saints are a better club with fans like you!

Thanks Bermuda, that’s a lovely thing to say. You’re right I reckon the vast majority of Saints fans stay quiet and let the troll patrol shout loudest. It gives the impression their views are the norm. They are not. They believe Saints is a refuge for their abhorrent ideas. They can hide their damaged world view in the crowd.

I remember years ago a bloke in front of me called calling Dean Richards a “coon” I was more disgusted at myself for not confronting the idiot but fans around me did and I thought then that the majority are silent but they are, in the main, good. It was old geezers and women pulled this scumbag up. People who I thought were old, reactionary and of that view. The English are a good, tolerant people. We can’t let the ignorant speak for them.

Only when we let these views go do they fester and grow. They need to be shoved back under their rocks when we get the chance.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Antrimsaint said:

Who were you before you were Turkish? Were you “The Greek”?

Been Turkish since 2007, before that I was Paul Allen. See nothing wrong with admitting it 

I’ve just noticed you joined here 20th November 2006, 4 days before Pap joined, just like living in Liverpool and having a remarkably similar posting style I’m sure it’s just yet another extraordinary coincidence 

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Antrimsaint said:

Thanks Bermuda, that’s a lovely thing to say. You’re right I reckon the vast majority of Saints fans stay quiet and let the troll patrol shout loudest. It gives the impression their views are the norm. They are not. They believe Saints is a refuge for their abhorrent ideas. They can hide their damaged world view in the crowd.

I remember years ago a bloke in front of me called calling Dean Richards a “coon” I was more disgusted at myself for not confronting the idiot but fans around me did and I thought then that the majority are silent but they are, in the main, good. It was old geezers and women pulled this scumbag up. People who I thought were old, reactionary and of that view. The English are a good, tolerant people. We can’t let the ignorant speak for them.

Only when we let these views go do they fester and grow. They need to be shoved back under their rocks when we get the chance.

So you may have actually met Lord Duckhunter?

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Been Turkish since 2007, before that I was Paul Allen. See nothing wrong with admitting it 

I’ve just noticed you joined here 20th November 2006, 4 days before Pap joined, just like living in Liverpool and having a remarkably similar posting style I’m sure it’s just yet another extraordinary coincidence 

Hi Paul, nice to meet you, was that you on that Yacht years back? You could have had the champions league by now if you’d just pumped a little of your Microsoft money in.

Ok , I’ll admit it I’m Pap. You got me. Does that help? Could it not be that there is more than one person who thinks your inane dribbling worthy of rebuke?

why would you believe I live in Liverpool? If you don’t believe the rest. Smacks of selectively choosing which bits of information you want to fit your narrative, not mine.

I also don’t understand why you are still trying to decipher this when you whinge I’m trying to “convince” you.

Let it go, go back to you infantile views that I can rinse you over and then we’ll all be happy. Send along your little lapdogs WMD and Miss tiggycuck to help if you like.

17 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Were you Greek before 2007 then? Was it the whole Cyprus thing that turned it around for you?

I had a Turkish pizza with a bloke called Ken around 2007, who come to think of it has a remarkable turn of phrase similar to yours.

Ive bloody cracked it , you know, you’re Khaki Ken from Kensington. Too much of a coincidence that. I’ve blooming clocked you Ken.

.........See how that works you plum.

29 minutes ago, Turkish said:

I don’t think he’s Pap he liked people taking the Mick & was ok. Barry Sanchez being banned from PapWeb prior to this numpty posting is more of a coincidence. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lord Duckhunter said:

I don’t think he’s Pap he liked people taking the Mick & was ok. Barry Sanchez being banned from PapWeb prior to this numpty posting is more of a coincidence. 

Living rent free in there aren’t I, It’s a bit cramped in here though, too many pony’s.

and Flea’s

Edited by Antrimsaint
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lord Duckhunter said:

Did Barry get all needy if people didn't respond to his inane dribbling as well?

(Cue a post now about all he's ever wanted in life was for randoms on an innernetz mong board to not pay him any attention, it's how he 'wins' his made up fight!)

4 minutes ago, Lord Duckhunter said:

I’m Dave the trapeze artist from Chilterns Circus. There I’ve said it. Can we move on?

7 minutes ago, Weston Super Saint said:

Did Barry get all needy if people didn't respond to his inane dribbling as well?

(Cue a post now about all he's ever wanted in life was for randoms on an innernetz mong board to not pay him any attention, it's how he 'wins' his made up fight!)

Hey Antrim, you got bite from another one of the " important " 😳 posters. 

Great work i love it, keep up the good work👍

Edited by Chapel End
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Weston Super Saint said:

inane dribbling

Can you please not plagiarise my posts? Use your own turns of phrase please.

If Barry is needy please be gentle as it probably belies a trauma from childhood. You should be more respectful and treat people with dignity.

However, wet one, you are paying attention. You can’t help yourself.

All I’ve wanted in life was ransoms to not pay any attention on an internet’s. It’s how I wins.

1 minute ago, Antrimsaint said:

Name calling is it, not something you guys do. Above that aren’t we?

Whatever little mission you're on, it has become very tiresome. You're labelling people racist, gammon, giving them childish names, suggesting that acquaintances of duck "wear white hoods". If you deem me an acquaintance of his, you're labelling me a racist. If you don't attach that slur to me, you've done it to various others. 

Whilst I don't normally condone people whining to the mods, you've crossed a line, and seemingly all because you're distraught that your alter ego was called a "mick" about a fortnight ago. Pathetic. 

1 minute ago, egg said:

Whatever little mission you're on, it has become very tiresome. You're labelling people racist, gammon, giving them childish names, suggesting that acquaintances of duck "wear white hoods". If you deem me an acquaintance of his, you're labelling me a racist. If you don't attach that slur to me, you've done it to various others. 

Whilst I don't normally condone people whining to the mods, you've crossed a line, and seemingly all because you're distraught that your alter ego was called a "mick" about a fortnight ago. Pathetic. 

Goodness someone got upset. Never from anything the troll patrol said. Why is that I wonder?

what alter ego?  and yes, being called a Mick. Only responding egg. I have not been racist. If you find racism tiresome then fine. We know where you stand.

1 minute ago, Antrimsaint said:

Goodness someone got upset. Never from anything the troll patrol said. Why is that I wonder?

what alter ego?  and yes, being called a Mick. Only responding egg. I have not been racist. If you find racism tiresome then fine. We know where you stand.

Are you labelling me a racist? If not, fine. If you are, we'll address it. 

When Have I called you a racist? If you are referring to Duckhunter yes I can quite clearly call him a racist. This all stemmed from a discussion around booing at the England team kneeling against racism. That was a fairly robust argument but bordered still on civil. I don’t expect you to understand racism or Xenophobia if you haven’t experienced it but you do not have the right to denigrate anyone who has and put down how they react to it. That is not your right. By calling me a “Mick” he is a xenophobic and I am entitled to call it out. 

It is not “pathetic”

If you feel it is we can have that discussion 

The very fact that you label it “ pathetic” shows your own ignorance. We can have that discussion also.

Lord Duckhunter only had to acknowledge that “he stepped over the mark” and apologise. He stated more chance of going to the moon in a shoebox.

Therefore I have a grudge. Is this understandable or is tolerance only a one way street?

If you feel I lumped you in unfairly with Duckhunters ignorance I apologise because I feel no shame in apology for wronging you.

so far from addressing the racism inherent they are more interested in making up false identities for me as apparently only one person is able to confront these people. Is it one rule for their “banter” and another for the rest?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Antrimsaint said:

When Have I called you a racist? If you are referring to Duckhunter yes I can quite clearly call him a racist. This all stemmed from a discussion around booing at the England team kneeling against racism. That was a fairly robust argument but bordered still on civil. I don’t expect you to understand racism or Xenophobia if you haven’t experienced it but you do not have the right to denigrate anyone who has and put down how they react to it. That is not your right. By calling me a “Mick” he is a xenophobic and I am entitled to call it out. 

It is not “pathetic”

If you feel it is we can have that discussion 

The very fact that you label it “ pathetic” shows your own ignorance. We can have that discussion also.

Lord Duckhunter only had to acknowledge that “he stepped over the mark” and apologise. He stated more chance of going to the moon in a shoebox.

Therefore I have a grudge. Is this understandable or is tolerance only a one way street?

If you feel I lumped you in unfairly with Duckhunters ignorance I apologise because I feel no shame in apology for wronging you.

so far from addressing the racism inherent they are more interested in making up false identities for me as apparently only one person is able to confront these people. Is it one rule for their “banter” and another for the rest?

You've referred to acquaintances of Duck as white hood wearers. That's an accusation of racism. If I regard myself as an acquaintance of Duck, then you consider me a racist. The apology doesn't alter the allegation, and as you rightly say, it's not for you to say how words impact. 

You've made your point repeatedly, and have become a bit loose with your comments. Winding your neck in would be a good idea imo. 

37 minutes ago, Lord Duckhunter said:

Antrim, fighting racism wherever he sees it. Except when it’s right in front of him, then he ignores it. Lol. 

Go on I’ll  bite what racism to which you refer?

If you are referring to the kkk. They are not a race.

Being offensive, name calling is entirely legitimate and though distasteful is protected under freedom of speech. You can get upset, angry etc thats ok.

Making racist/xenophobic remarks are unlawful therefore not protected Duckie hence why your racist posts are removed before you get yourself into legal trouble. 

I have written it down so to can refer to it in future.

Edited by Antrimsaint

2 hours ago, Lord Duckhunter said:

He’s got to be the only bloke “living in Liverpool “ that doesn’t know what Paul McCartney looks like. 

I bet you know what RJ Mitchell looks like.

To be fair if that is Paul McCartney he’s  let himself go. Crackin pic you’ve  chosen there.

1 hour ago, Weston Super Saint said:

It's quite astonishing how one person can be rinsed so many times over the same picture.  What's that, four attempts now, each one more desperate than the other!!

I am astonished that you are astonished over something so thin. And you are counting. How grim. What a win you’ve achieved. I don’t recognise a picture. 😆

Amazing to me that you think people moving to Liverpool are given a Beatles sticker book just so we can recognise said beatle on a profile pic.

winning the picture round at the Christmas pub quiz is not a badge of honour I wear. 

Wait a minute, can’t live in Liverpool then, does that mean I can’t be Pap cuckwomble? Don’t worry I know the answer as you don’t tend to answer difficult questions

Continue to rinse me Weston over this, enjoy yourself 😆I’ll continue to rinse you over everything else, deal?

Edited by Antrimsaint
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Antrimsaint said:

Were you Greek before 2007 then? Was it the whole Cyprus thing that turned it around for you?

Its copycatting the name of character from the film Snatch. He likes to think he's a cool, good looking hardman. It's another delusion.    

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, buctootim said:

Its copycatting the name of character from the film Snatch. He likes to think he's a cool, good looking hardman. It's another delusion.    

Yet another spiteful, unprovoked post eh Timmy. You're funny, utterly obsessed. Couple of things i've noticed about you, aside from your strange obsession with me is that the majority of your posts are having a go at other posters and that i dont ever remember you posting ever about football, which is strange considering it's first and foremost a football forum. But then why do that when you're not taking pot shots at other people you can boast to people you've never met about how much you earnt in the 90s or post links to the seafront flat you're going to rent for your girlfriend. 🤣

Edited by Turkish

1 hour ago, Turkish said:

Yet another spiteful, unprovoked post eh Timmy. You're funny, utterly obsessed. Couple of things i've noticed about you, aside from your strange obsession with me is that the majority of your posts are having a go at other posters and that i dont ever remember you posting ever about football, which is strange considering it's first and foremost a football forum. But then why do that when you're not taking pot shots at other people you can boast to people you've never met about how much you earnt in the 90s or post links to the seafront flat you're going to rent for your girlfriend. 🤣

Ouch! I’m going to have to take lessons from buc. Seems he has really got under your skin. 

Shall we team up Bucky al a Avengers style and run these folks outta the Multiverse!

seems only fair since the troll patrol like to gang up on people.

Edited by Antrimsaint

3 minutes ago, Antrimsaint said:

Ouch! I’m going to have to take lessons from buc. Seems he has really got under you’re skin. 

Shall we team up Bucky al a Avengers style and run these folks outta the Multiverse!

seems only fair since the troll patrol like to gang up on people.

None of you get under my skin pal, i take it as a complement that i mean so much to someone i've never met they remember stuff i said and did over a decade again and constantly want me to notice them, it's very odd but strangely flattering. I cant say any of you lot mean that much to me.

Edited by Turkish

21 minutes ago, Turkish said:

None of you get under my skin pal, i take it as a complement that i mean so much to someone i've never met they remember stuff i said and did over a decade again and constantly want me to notice them, it's very odd but strangely flattering. I cant say any of you lot mean that much to me.

Christ!  You've met your match with the Irish fella, proper needy that one!

4 hours ago, Turkish said:

Thanks for mentioning it. Its not like you “needed” to.