Interest in JWP

Norm

How very disappointing. I dislike censorship. There was nothing offensive in my comment. Whoever took the decision to remove my comment was wrong in doing so. 
There are several unkind, nasty poster who take a pleasure in attacking others and your/mods failure to address this is one of my reasons I rarely visit this site.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Norm said:

How very disappointing. I dislike censorship. There was nothing offensive in my comment. Whoever took the decision to remove my comment was wrong in doing so. 
There are several unkind, nasty poster who take a pleasure in attacking others and your/mods failure to address this is one of my reasons I rarely visit this site.

100% agreed Norm.  Some real dick heads on here who are quite simply trolling all day long.

The bullying of MLG is extremely distasteful (whatever you think of his postings) and posters are allowed to get away with it all day long.  There is a reason some posters were permanently banned from other sites yet the online bullying is allowed to continue unchecked on this site.

• Like 9

46 minutes ago, washsaint said:

100% agreed Norm.  Some real dick heads on here who are quite simply trolling all day long.

The bullying of MLG is extremely distasteful (whatever you think of his postings) and posters are allowed to get away with it all day long.  There is a reason some posters were permanently banned from other sites yet the online bullying is allowed to continue unchecked on this site.

Agreed.  There are some ugly posts that regularly target MLG in a deeply personal way.  It appears to be encouraged on here. 

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, washsaint said:

Complaining about online bullying whilst calling people unwarranted names in the exact same post. Oh the irony. 

it’s not censorship on why they’ve been deleted it’s to keep the thread on topic, which a number of people on here have tried to destabilise by throwing around petty insults because they disagree with other posters opinions of the club.

10 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Agreed.  There are some ugly posts that regularly target MLG in a deeply personal way.  It appears to be encouraged on here. 

Oh come one. MLG knows exactly what he's doing. He trolls. Gets a bite. Trolls a bit more. We've had it this morning in the lounge and in the thread he all but conceded that. There is no hard feelings from anyone on that thread, and being offended on behalf of others who aren't themselves offended is earnest but unnecessary. 

22 minutes ago, egg said:

Oh come one. MLG knows exactly what he's doing. He trolls. Gets a bite. Trolls a bit more. We've had it this morning in the lounge and in the thread he all but conceded that. There is no hard feelings from anyone on that thread, and being offended on behalf of others who aren't themselves offended is earnest but unnecessary. 

MLG is the biggest troll on here without doubt. I rate it. 

Edited by SKD

1 hour ago, egg said:

Oh come one. MLG knows exactly what he's doing. He trolls. Gets a bite. Trolls a bit more.

42 minutes ago, SKD said:

MLG is the biggest troll on here without doubt. I rate it. 

Asking questions and calling out bullshit is not trolling!

Asking Hasan Minhaj GIF by Patriot Acttroll GIF

Edited by Matthew Le God

On 25/06/2021 at 16:37, SKD said:

You and Sue are trying to throw this subject off topic with petty insults, yet I’m the troll 🤷🏻‍♂️

HEIL SKD, you are the most disliked poster on here, so negative about everything,  so argumentative, no substance to your arguments which you enjoy starting! When you grow up I hope you become a little more glass full. 

Your point is......saints are rubbish, we have no money, we are getting relegated, not good enough,  that player is too good for us, our players are crap and not worth a fiver..........Same shite over and over........your are the epitome of a negative Nancy,  Debbie downer, pompey pouncer.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, BERMUDASAINT said:

HEIL SKD, you are the most disliked poster on here, so negative about everything,  so argumentative, no substance to your arguments which you enjoy starting! When you grow up I hope you become a little more glass full. 

Your point is......saints are rubbish, we have no money, we are getting relegated, not good enough,  that player is too good for us, our players are crap and not worth a fiver..........Same shite over and over........your are the epitome of a negative Nancy,  Debbie downer, pompey pouncer.

I’ll refrain from replying to the unneeded abuse from your comment and reply to the bit that is at least partially on topic. Nice meltdown though. 

At this moment in time, there’s not a huge amount to be positive with the club. We’re regressing and without change in ownership we’ll end up in the championship before it’s too late. 

Most of our players aren’t good enough for this league, it’s why we’re battling relegation season after season. The manager is naive and I’m not sure the right fit for us, I hope to be proved wrong. 

If you actually read posts rather than targeted abuse, I’ve said that JWP (along with others) are players of quality for where we should be aiming (top 10). As things stand, we’re nowhere near that. If we don’t have the ambition to progress, why would players want to stay here? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Antrimsaint said:

I agree MLG, Im all for calling out the bullies and their abhorrent views. Solidarity brother.

Agree 100%. Can we name the bullies and put them on #bullywatch?

BTW hilarious that the self appointed guardians of saintsweb are claiming MLG gets bullied 🤣

3 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Agree 100%. Can we name the bullies and put them on #bullywatch?

BTW hilarious that the self appointed guardians of saintsweb are claiming MLG gets bullied 🤣

Antrimsaint has already reported and given a list of names to the old bill, don’t you worry. 

Included are Sue, Norm and Bermudasaint. 

Edited by SKD

1 hour ago, BERMUDASAINT said:

#bulllywatch 👀

Edited by Turkish

10 minutes ago, SKD said:

Antrimsaint has already reported and given a list of names to the old bill, don’t you worry. 

Wouldn’t surprise me, he’s done it on other forums 

Chapel end/always is also a bully

#bullywatch

Edited by Turkish

40 minutes ago, SKD said:

Interesting how trolls like to lie and exaggerate, I wouldn’t report anybody to the police unless they are directly racist. I gave saintsweb the option to sanction Mucktrotter and they removed his offending post. No police were involved.

Who the heck are Sue, Norm and bermudasaint? Do they also call you out?

Some strange fantasyland you gammons live in.

Edited by Antrimsaint
Additional question

24 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Wouldn’t surprise me, he’s done it on other forums 

Chapel end/always is also a bully

#bullywatch

What other forums are you referring to? You never passed the Detective course did you?

Bullies like to gaslight and project their own follies. You, my man are exhibit A

2 minutes ago, Lord Duckhunter said:

People can see for themselves who is throwing petty insults around, and it’s always the ones that go crying to the mods. 

Apples and Pears,

cry me a river! 😂
Exhibit B

Edited by Antrimsaint

17 minutes ago, Antrimsaint said:

What other forums are you referring to? You never passed the Detective course did you?

Bullies like to gaslight and project their own follies. You, my man are exhibit A

And you my good man are a like a forum version of Owen Jones, leaping to expose any form of injustice  

Edited by Turkish

19 minutes ago, Antrimsaint said:

Interesting how trolls like to lie and exaggerate, I wouldn’t report anybody to the police unless they are directly racist. I gave saintsweb the option to sanction Mucktrotter and they removed his offending post. No police were involved.

Who the heck are Sue, Norm and bermudasaint? 

Some strange fantasyland you gammons live in.

Looks like we should be reporting you

1 minute ago, Turkish said:

Looks like we should be reporting you

Go ahead, I have no fear of the authorities and understand the law regarding racial/xenophobic terms.

When you do does that give me the right to whinge about it constantly as my ickle feeling have been hurt and I can’t be racist anymore, boohoo 😿 

Just now, Turkish said:

You have a striking resemblance to another poster, my old friend 

Tell me who so I can meet up with my twin brother as we have lost touch many years ago. What became of this “other” poster? Sounds a thoroughly decent chap.

1 minute ago, Chapel End said:

Turks is as obsessed with me as the other self important loon SKD. 

It is kind of sweet though 

It is strange that he/she (won’t assume the pronoun) finds it hard there may be others that find DI Turk, Muckraker and WMD dull pub bores,with their pot bellies and 1970’s attitudes.

I must be an already existing poster who has reappeared after a working holiday.

Nope Turkey, I just find you an inferior person and like to call out your infantile thoughtspeak

3 minutes ago, Antrimsaint said:

It is strange that he/she (won’t assume the pronoun) finds it hard there may be others that find DI Turk, Muckraker and WMD dull pub bores,with their pot bellies and 1970’s attitudes.

I must be an already existing poster who has reappeared after a working holiday.

Nope Turkey, I just find you an inferior person and like to call out your infantile thoughtspeak

Personal jibes hey, superiority complex, self appointed guardian of the forum. I’m adding you to the #bullywatch list 

Just now, Turkish said:

Personal jibes hey, superiority complex, self appointed guardian of the forum. I’m adding you to the #bullywatch list 

Bullies need bullying.
Not a complex, just superior. Not self appointed , just a warrior against the axis of evil.

warriors of the light, join me in our righteous fight against the tyranny of wingnuts.

24 minutes ago, Antrimsaint said:

It is strange that they/them who throw these insults both are posters accused of previously receiving bans and/or posting under previous username. 

Perhaps they’re the problem and not the so called ‘trolls’. 

12 minutes ago, SKD said:

It is strange that they/them who throw these insults both are posters accused of previously receiving bans and/or posting under previous username. 

Perhaps they’re the problem and not the so called ‘trolls’. 

What are you blathering about? Never received any ban etc. Never had another name. Can you give me a clue who I am supposed to be.

You can see I have been registered since 2007.

collective mindfreeze from the trolls.

Seems I’m upsetting a few of you bullies though.

1 minute ago, Antrimsaint said:

What are you blathering about? Never received any ban etc. Never had another name. Can you give me a clue who I am supposed to be.

Turkish seems to think you are a previous poster. I don’t know who you are other than a poster who’s appeared recently threatening to report posters to the police 😂😂😂😂

Chapel end previously received a ban under the user name Always_SFC. 

7 minutes ago, Antrimsaint said:

Registered since 2007 but barely posted until recently. I wonder why.....

1 minute ago, SKD said:

Turkish seems to think you are a previous poster. I don’t know who you are other than a poster who’s appeared recently threatening to report posters to the police 😂😂😂😂

Chapel end previously received a ban under the user name Always_SFC. 

This is getting tedious now. I reported muckypup to the Mods for calling me a “Mick”

I asked for a sanction to remove a xenophobic remark from the Mods as if not it would be reported to the police as a xenophobic and racial slur.

It was removed and case closed, you lot really are frighted of the police aren’t you?

I have showed up recently as I am convalescing after Cancer surgery so have a bit of time on my hands.

I like footie but Saints aren’t playing so having seen some of the abhorrent views on here as if they are normal. I am just being as obnoxious as others are.

Fighting fire with fire so to speak. No big mystery. I will keep it off the football threads from now on though.

I don’t know if others will though.

6 minutes ago, Antrimsaint said:

This is getting tedious now. I reported muckypup to the Mods for calling me a “Mick”

I asked for a sanction to remove a xenophobic remark from the Mods as if not it would be reported to the police as a xenophobic and racial slur.

It was removed and case closed, you lot really are frighted of the police aren’t you?

Grass

Edited by SKD
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, Lord Duckhunter said:

What’s Footie? 

Noddy word. 

Its a shortening of Football, sort of but not like an abbreviation.

I don’t remember Noddy using that word but Im not old enough to have watched Noddy. If it offends you that I am using Noddy’s word I’ll refrain

Its not like cockney rhyming slang for example pony and trap/crap, apples and pears/stairs. I wouldn’t do that as that would be cultural appropriation i.e pretending to be a cockney when Im not.

Just now, Lord Duckhunter said:

Footie, lol. That’s what your mum, dopey birds & politicians use to pretend they like it. 

Lol 😂 you’re  resorting to “your mum”

Christ I was waiting for the pile on but even you must think you can do better than  that. This is piss poor level trolling mucktrumpet. Do better.