Season Tickets

southbourne saint

3 hours ago, THINWHITEDUKE said:

As a season ticket holder, anyone know if I can move to another part of the ground yet?

Hopefully you're the nipper behind us who spends the whole game shouting "SHOCKING REF, THAT'S SHOCKING. SHOCKING" even when it's clearly the right decision.

1 hour ago, The Cat said:

Hopefully you're the nipper behind us who spends the whole game shouting "SHOCKING REF, THAT'S SHOCKING. SHOCKING" even when it's clearly the right decision.

I’m hoping it’s the annoying fucker behind us who just slags the team off from start to finish. Maybe they could do a nomination system and we could put all the cunts together?

Edited by whelk
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, whelk said:

I’m hoping it’s the annoying fucker behind us who just slags the team off from start to finish. Maybe they could do a nomination system and we could put all the cunts together?

Could have some sort of anonymous voting system. Give the club their seat number and they automatically get moved to into the middle of the Kingsland and forced to pay £80 per game to sit there and listen to each other shout bollocks.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, The Cat said:

Could have some sort of anonymous voting system. Give the club their seat number and they automatically get moved to into the middle of the Kingsland and forced to pay £80 per game to sit there and listen to each other shout bollocks.

Maybe they should force everyone to do that survey doing the rounds a few years back? Don’t remember much but I came out proper fan. Not sure Kingsland Centre will be big enough!

10 hours ago, whelk said:

We've got one of those behind us - a kid of about 14. I'm not sure I've ever heard him say anything positive about a single player or passage of play - and I've heard him say a lot! Even my 11 year old comments on how annoying he is.

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone else completed the latest ST survey?

I think written by work experience child - spelling mistakes , you can only add in the number of current cost - example at what price do you think the value would be too low the quality suffers or something like that - you can only put in the current value how can 300 not be a number? 

Just now, Give it to Ron said:

I think written by work experience child - spelling mistakes , you can only add in the number of current cost - example at what price do you think the value would be too low the quality suffers or something like that - you can only put in the current value how can 300 not be a number? 

I’ve just done one survey. There are a lot of presumptions in there and as you say, terrible spelling mistakes.

For my first survey I was allowed to enter a value of £0 for the answer to that particular question. Under no circumstances would I buy a seat in a corner. For my second entry (I have two season tickets) I met the same problems as you. I wasn’t allowed to enter any value that I wanted.

15 minutes ago, Give it to Ron said:

Got half way through and gave up - seemed to be going in forever.