Season Tickets

southbourne saint

12 minutes ago, John Boy Saint said:

You could argue “and other events sold by the club at St Mary’s”, a home cup game is an event sold by the club at St Mary’s.

no doubt more effort will be made to dodge that than was put into the ticket fiasco

Why the “ticket for home premier league matches”. Why not just “ticket for home matches”. 

I actually think they’d recoup the money that way. If we play a lower league team in the cup,  I bet a lot would see this as a “freebie “ and attend when they might not normally. 

7 hours ago, Sergei Gotsmanov said:

Has anybody else not received there tickets yet? I have emailed the ticket office twice. Spoken to them after a number of attempts and they have promised to send them but still nothing. 

I'd take the hint if I was you Sergei, they obviously don't want your custom. 

1 hour ago, Valesaint said:

On another subject  do Carabao Cup away matches count towards away purchase history for preference later in season?

I don’t think they have  done in the past. From memory separate competitions were treated separately, but I maybe wrong. 

Edited by Lord Duckhunter

8 hours ago, Noodles34 said:

I still have not got ours, can't get through on the phone, bit of a joke. 

Can i just go down there with some ID and collect? 

A mate of mine did just that, they didn't give him season tickets but a printed match ticket for both West Ham and Wolves games. 

3 hours ago, Sergei Gotsmanov said:

In their defence they said that they have a third party doing them and they have a small team. 

Is never been like this before, so there is no defence really. Outsourced to a company incapable of doing what they were fundamentally contracted for. Why have they not done what they have done in previous years? 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Noodles34 said:

Is never been like this before, so there is no defence really. Outsourced to a company incapable of doing what they were fundamentally contracted for. Why have they not done what they have done in previous years? 

I was defending the ticket office team not the club Noodles! It is a shambles. I expect the team on the field to be ordinary but not off the field!

1 hour ago, JRM said:

If anyone is after a prime halfway line view padded seat for Saturday,  you better be quick, not many left at the bargain £70 price (these seats used to be sold out to season ticket holders) 

Screenshot_20210908-082803_Chrome.jpg

Yep.....myself and my daughter sat in that section since the stadium opened......until this season when we were basically priced out of it. Glad to see that it was worth it!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JRM said:

If anyone is after a prime halfway line view padded seat for Saturday,  you better be quick, not many left at the bargain £70 price (these seats used to be sold out to season ticket holders) 

Screenshot_20210908-082803_Chrome.jpg

Its a shame there are not more greens on that seat map. 

On 08/09/2021 at 12:38, IFHP said:

Its a shame there are not more greens on that seat map. 

I think other than the Itchen south "cheap seats" the club have the pricing wrong for the rest of the ground, not just the £70 padded seats not proving popular, this is £40 block 15 of the Chapel as of now, one day before the game. 

Could blame covid but other clubs don't seem to have a problem filling the ground again. 

Screenshot_20210910-074158_Gallery.jpg

• Like 1

Ticketing still a shambles. Long story  but 1st season I moved from Itchen to Family centre bought 3 season tickets in chosen seats so could take grand children. Week before season kicked off got phone call saying would I move as family who used to have those seats had reconsidered and wanted to buy them again. Being a good natured person I agreed to move if I could have similar seats. Fine no problem and for that season and next we sat in our new seats or didn’t due to lockdown. 
This season I couldn’t renew online for some reason so phoned ticket office. Apparently the seats they’d given us weren’t actually in the family centre but the next block along and they wouldn’t let me renew unless I paid the full price. Wasn’t having that so moved again but was now offered front row near corner flag. 
Missed Man U game as kids tickets arrived but mine didn’t and nor did the electronic one I’d been promised so West Ham was first visit. Got to seats - they’re marked Reserved! We sat in them anyway. Then steward asks to see our tickets- they match the seats but apparently these seats are reserved for staff so we shouldn’t be sat there. Eventually stayed in the seats for the match but were told to contact Ticket Office to be moved. 
Can’t blame this one on outsourcing the season tickets, this one is definitely down to the ticket office but it’s just one more irritation that adds to the general dissatisfaction with the off field club management. 
Who knows where we will be sat for the Wolves game!

Divergent’s post highlights so many other similar tales of woe already this season over tickets, one where the club needed to do everything to entice out-of-the-habit fans back (not forgetting the poor home form for a few years now).

Regulars have been watching free streams for the past 18 months, and still can of course, some will find that’s preferable to continue rather than the effort and expense of getting into the ground.

15 hours ago, Divergent said:

Ticketing still a shambles. Long story  but 1st season I moved from Itchen to Family centre bought 3 season tickets in chosen seats so could take grand children. Week before season kicked off got phone call saying would I move as family who used to have those seats had reconsidered and wanted to buy them again. Being a good natured person I agreed to move if I could have similar seats. Fine no problem and for that season and next we sat in our new seats or didn’t due to lockdown. 
This season I couldn’t renew online for some reason so phoned ticket office. Apparently the seats they’d given us weren’t actually in the family centre but the next block along and they wouldn’t let me renew unless I paid the full price. Wasn’t having that so moved again but was now offered front row near corner flag. 
Missed Man U game as kids tickets arrived but mine didn’t and nor did the electronic one I’d been promised so West Ham was first visit. Got to seats - they’re marked Reserved! We sat in them anyway. Then steward asks to see our tickets- they match the seats but apparently these seats are reserved for staff so we shouldn’t be sat there. Eventually stayed in the seats for the match but were told to contact Ticket Office to be moved. 
Can’t blame this one on outsourcing the season tickets, this one is definitely down to the ticket office but it’s just one more irritation that adds to the general dissatisfaction with the off field club management. 

Wouldn't be contacting the ticket office if I was you - their problem, they should contact you to resolve the issue. 

Well I did phone Ticket Office and was told the seats were mine and to continue sitting there. I asked what I should do if stewards queried it again and was told to contact Ticket Office by email?!?!?!

Errr what is the point of me just having phoned you then? Goodbye customer service - hello mediocrity. 

The ticket office have come in for some understandable criticism on here recently, but I got an email from them yesterday, regarding a problem with a Season Ticket (long story) and they have shown some class and gone above and beyond my expectations to resolve it, so credit where credit's due...

• Like 2

Not keen on this "Orphan seat" business.  Basically won't let me choose a couple of seats if it leaves a gap of one. 

I've been to games by myself before.  It was useful for me to have a few of those single seats dotted around so that I could get to desirable games.  I'm sure they'll shift them all in the end.  

• Like 1

On 12/09/2021 at 18:23, Divergent said:

No wonder that you are called divergent 😮

4 hours ago, Manuel said:

Not keen on this "Orphan seat" business.  Basically won't let me choose a couple of seats if it leaves a gap of one. 

I've been to games by myself before.  It was useful for me to have a few of those single seats dotted around so that I could get to desirable games.  I'm sure they'll shift them all in the end.  

Always been poorly managed. 2 seasons ago I could not buy a ticket for either of the empty seats either side of me as they left 'orphans'. A ruddy joke as one was on the aisle, but computer says so tough. Missed out on a few purchases from me, I suspect many more from others trying to buy the ruddy things.

This is likely to be my last season ticket at St Marys, certainly making me feel this is the right decision.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Manuel said:

Me too. I buy single seats fairly often

On 15/09/2021 at 12:28, Manuel said:

Had the same problem, when trying to purchase a ticket for a mate for next weeks game, next to me. We have 2 spares and wouldn't let me buy one. Had to ring up and then they can do it, but when they didn't answer the phone for 2 weeks, it was very irritating...

3 minutes ago, eurosaint said:

Do I presume correctly that no one has had a refund yet ??

Me not..

Yup, contacted ticket office last week they said all would be processed by 23rd. 

Contact ticket office again first thing this morning to be told by the end of the month. 

Basically they don’t have a clue 😃

My son paid for the United game from credit accumulated from ST refunds during COVID (he's no longer a STH as now at Uni).  Still no refund even though it's surely easier to refund to a Saints ticketing account rather than a debit card.  Also there's now no record of him attending the game on his history, so wonder if we will ever get the refund...

Talking of attendance history, I cannot find in my account where the number of away games I've accumulate is.  That would be handy as I'm keen to get a ticket for Chelsea...anyone know where to find it?

21 minutes ago, chuz said:

My son paid for the United game from credit accumulated from ST refunds during COVID (he's no longer a STH as now at Uni).  Still no refund even though it's surely easier to refund to a Saints ticketing account rather than a debit card.  Also there's now no record of him attending the game on his history, so wonder if we will ever get the refund...

Talking of attendance history, I cannot find in my account where the number of away games I've accumulate is.  That would be handy as I'm keen to get a ticket for Chelsea...anyone know where to find it?

3B714927-C863-4602-B5AE-CB805A0770E4.jpeg

• 2 months later...

Not even a season ticket holder, just a mere member and even I got the presentation box with a card inside , oh and a badge !!!  Have to say the excitement on opening the box was off the scale. 

Brain storming session in the marketing dept worked well this Xmas then,  😕🙂

Edited by 64saint

• 1 month later...