Season Tickets

southbourne saint

17 minutes ago, whelk said:

Fucking glue on mine. Spent over 5 hours trying to get it off. Are they going to reimburse me for my time? Doubt it!

That's to prevent you from loaning it to a friend.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Chocolate Box said:

No sign of mine yet, 2 days left. I am not going to go to the ticket office as a result of their incompetence on Sunday. I will demand and expect a refund should it not arrive tomorrow or saturday.

You’re going to give up your season ticket if you haven’t got the card for the first game?

37 minutes ago, St Chalet said:

It's an utter shambles. Didn't arrive today and i won't be back home before Sunday. They had one job, one job!

Out of 15 season ticket holders I know 1 has received, small sample but if that's repeated not looking good. 

5 hours ago, Chocolate Box said:

No........I will want a refund for the Man U game, Doh.

That’s kind of my stance too , if my ticket does not arrive by Saturday I’ll shall ask for a refund for the Man U game . I’m not queuing up for a ticket i paid for 2 months ago . 

• Like 2

Post arrived unusually early this morning - No season ticket ( Hedge End)

Don't normally get a post on a Saturday.

Double whammy of a struggling PO and for whatever reason posting late from goodness knows where - assume not Southampton. Was always risky leaving it so late.

19 minutes ago, Saint Garrett said:

My dads in Devon has arrived this morning.....

It's great that your Dad has got to Devon safe and sound, but what's that got to do with Season Tickets!

On a more serious note, nothing here today and if it's not here tomorrow i'm not going to endure god knows how long in the ticket office queue on Sunday for it. 

• Haha 1

Out of a group of 4 of us, three of the cards have arrived by first class post today and the other needs to check when he gets home from work, so it could be 4 out of 4, fingers crossed.

By the way, does anyone know how the E-Tickets are going to work?

Have tried calling the club daily over the last few weeks to buy a season ticket on the payment plan. Not been able to get an answer once. After 3 emails, I got a response to be told they'd look into it, but nothing since.

Went down to the ticket office in person this morning to buy a season ticket to be told they're now off sale and to try again in November - but you can still buy them online..

It's OK though, our warm-up kit at Everton scored loads of social media points. 

Edited by Griffo

13 minutes ago, Griffo said:

Have tried calling the club daily over the last few weeks to buy a season ticket on the payment plan. Not been able to get an answer once. After 3 emails, I got a response to be told they'd look into it, but nothing since.

Went down to the ticket office in person this morning to buy a season ticket to be told they're now off sale and to try again in November - but you can still buy them online..

It's OK though, our warm-up kit at Everton scored loads of social media points. 

That’s really appalling service. If our company behaved like that we’d have no customers left. Totally complacent by Saints. We are certainly taken for granted. Mine arrived this morning but I haven’t managed to get the glue off yet!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sarisbury Saint said:

Mine came through today but my two sons didn’t and they were ordered together.

I can see a very embarrassed club come Sunday, when the ground is half empty 

Same here, so I now need to make a special trip to tomorrow to get theirs to save the stress of queuing at the ticket office on Sunday and risk missing the start of the game (why send them out so late when I purchased them months ago). Absolute shambles - makes me laugh when people argue we have a well run club (tickets, kits sponsorships all been ##cked up over the last season or so). 

• Like 2

Still waiting for our 3. Not sure I’ll be fit to be around tomorrow if still not received. I don’t want to q for hours on Sunday. I don’t see why we can’t produce a copy of our season tickets receipt showing our seats and gain entry that way and if that means people double up on their friends receipt for this game and get in and find a seat elsewhere, so be it. The Club will only have themselves to blame. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Jammy Saint said:

That’s really appalling service. If our company behaved like that we’d have no customers left. Totally complacent by Saints. We are certainly taken for granted. Mine arrived this morning but I haven’t managed to get the glue off yet!

They have been relaxed for years about everything, admin, transfers, first team management, and look where it’s got them. Everyone cites Gao and lack of investment but I’m beginning to think that even if he’d invested/been able to that there wouldn’t have been the energy, drive and focus to spend it well. Now STHs are struggling to get into a dirty undermaintained stadium to watch an under-maintained (and un-dirty) team.

Saying some smooth words at a forum is OK but all the hallmarks are of a club that will be in Charlton or Hull’s position bobbing between L1 and Champ, or Bolton’s nearly going bust if it doesn’t get a grip. Get the small basic details wrong running an organisation and the big ones will follow. For the level of overhead, it ought to be better run. There will be 50% less overhead next season if the almost inevitable happens.

• Like 2

No show here, the only thing delivered by our postie was one of those slips saying someone had posted an item without paying full postage on it, so can we stump up £4 and collect please. I assume its not my ticket.

Really quite perplexed by this year's mess, almost like they are trying to p*ss off the customer.

• Like 1

Nothing in today's post, but we got 1 of our 3 tickets yesterday (could they not have put them all in the same envelope, if they are so worried about saving money??). Starting to get a bit twitchy now, since Saturday post here is unreliable at best. This has every indication of ruining Sunday - I can envisage 5000 people queuing up which could literally take all game.

What they could do now, if they would ackowledge this almighty screw up, is email every single season ticket holder a printable PDF ticket so that we can get in on Sunday if our tickets haven't arrived. Surely this is possible? Or send us e-tickets or whatever. This is a shambles.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Mattster said:

What they could do now, if they would ackowledge this almighty screw up, is email every single season ticket holder a printable PDF ticket so that we can get in on Sunday if our tickets haven't arrived. Surely this is possible? Or send us e-tickets or whatever. This is a shambles.

Would be a sensible idea wouldn't it, but then we have the idiots running the ticket office...

Post has just turned up. Anyone care to guess...?

Then my neighbour came round with a misdelivered letter... My car insurance documents.. I'm trying to recall if we ever get post on Saturday.

Is The Echo aware of this shambles? Does anyone have Martin Semmens' phone or email?  Is the person who signed the contract looking for a new job?

3 minutes ago, Spitz said:

The club advises fans to arrive for Sunday’s match early if they need to visit the Ticket Office to avoid delays.

Shameful. I hope the club are aware of the extent of this problem, if not there are going to be a lot of very p*ssed off people hanging around the ticket office on Sunday. They need to think of a new plan, and fast.

• Like 1

Phew - I can have Sunday cooked breakfast, listen the Archers omnibus before making the trip down the M3 in a leisurely manner. Postman was playing games though as he shuffled the envelopes mine was on top Mrs JBS’s was mixed with the rest  and yet another bloody Dominos menu.

Edited by John Boy Saint
Bad composition :was and were -sorry everyone
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Mattster said:

Shameful. I hope the club are aware of the extent of this problem, if not there are going to be a lot of very p*ssed off people hanging around the ticket office on Sunday. They need to think of a new plan, and fast.

Print at home for this game , though run the risk of admitting people who have also received their STs unless you can easily block STs if you choose print at home. But not really any different if you queue up at the ticket office. 

Hallelujah 😇

Got back from the golf course at lunchtime and Postman Pat was just pulling in to my driveway with a bunch of mail including one from SFC !

So I will be there and (hopefully) hassle free !

Doesn't excuse the total fuck up and I feel for those who have not yet got them !

Good luck to you all....

29 minutes ago, angelman said:

Print at home for this game , though run the risk of admitting people who have also received their STs unless you can easily block STs if you choose print at home. But not really any different if you queue up at the ticket office. 

Once the ticket is used for the day, it is used - so if they give you a print out then you can either use that or your card (if you have it), but not both. Shouldn't be a problem, and they could more or less sort this problem out today if they just emailed everyone a print at home ticket as a precaution. I assume if we do have the queue at the office, they are just going to print something with a QR code anyway, so why not save everyone the hassle and send them to us. Those without access to email might still have to queue, but it should be a much shorter wait.

The original mess up is bad enough, but the fact that they don't seem to be doing anything about it and just have the attitude of "get here early" is really getting on my tits. As it happens we are tight for time anyway on Sunday as my boy has football of his own until 12.30 - so we'll probably have to give that a miss.

Edited by Mattster
  • Like 1