GB News

SotonianWill

10 hours ago, a1ex2001 said:

The government don’t want to ‘stop the boats’ they are the latest in a long list of ‘others’ that they blame for their failings.  They used to like blaming the EU but then we left an everything got worse not better so a new ‘other’ was needed to distract the simple minded while they line their pockets.

The government could ‘stop the boats’ tomorrow by opening asylum processing facilities in France they choose not to.  They could process the thousands of asylum seekers rotting in hotels they choose not to.  They could actually deport some failed asylum seekers and again they choose not to.  One day people will wake up and realise the people crossing the channel in small boats aren’t the ones doing them over and notice the rich guys running off with the sacks of cash laughing at them for being so gullible.

Is that what they have ordered the Civil Service to do?

I guess when Labour win next time, it will be all sorted within months....of course, lets ignore the point that Labour are not opposing the current Government plans.

26 minutes ago, AlexLaw76 said:

I guess when Labour win next time, it will be all sorted within months....of course, lets ignore the point that Labour are not opposing the current Government plans.

Labour have made it quite clear that it will take a long time to sort out the mess left by the (hopefully) outgoing government. They have also made it clear what they would do in respect of the migrant issue, which amount to a lot more than the current bunch. They expect the barge to be fully operational when they take over so what sense does it make to instantly non commission it?Try engaging your brain and listening to what they do before making pointless posts eh? I don’t think you have once criticised the Home Office for the mess they have made of this but constantly have a go at those not in power and who, currently, can do nothing about it.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

Labour have made it quite clear that it will take a long time to sort out the mess left by the (hopefully) outgoing government. They have also made it clear what they would do in respect of the migrant issue, which amount to a lot more than the current bunch. They expect the barge to be fully operational when they take over so what sense does it make to instantly non commission it?Try engaging your brain and listening to what they do before making pointless posts eh? I don’t think you have once criticised the Home Office for the mess they have made of this but constantly have a go at those not in power and who, currently, can do nothing about it.

What are they going to do? is it advertised anywhere (other than no opposing the current schemes set up by the govt)?

1 hour ago, AlexLaw76 said:

Apparently not;

"Official guidance seen by The Independent states that applications can be withdrawn by the Home Office without the asylum seeker’s consent – even if it has been unable to contact them and does not know where they are, with a notification letter “served to file only”.

Once removed from the system, people are ineligible for the housing and financial support offered to destitute asylum seekers, with a Tory MP warning they can then “disappear without a trace”.

"Conservative MP Craig Mackinlay told The Independent: “This seems to be an amnesty by the back door and yet another loophole allowing many thousands of potential asylum claimants with or without a valid claim to just disappear into the underground economy without a trace.”

57 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

They expect the barge to be fully operational when they take over so what sense does it make to instantly non commission it?

Sums you up perfectly. Thanks.

You claim the barge is a “fire trap” when Tories put migrants in it, so surely it’ll still be a “fire trap” the day Labour take office. You’re therefore happy for migrants to live in a “fire trap” provided they’re there under a Labour government . 😂  😂 

If you really thought it was a “fire trap” you’d want migrants off it no matter who was in charge. Of course you don’t really think it’s a “fire trap”, you just pretend you do to knock the Tories. Pathetic.

For the avoidance of any doubt in your biased mind, I think it’s entirely reasonable to use the barge and will continue to think so regardless who forms the next government. If migrants don’t like it, they can fuck off back to France. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Lord Duckhunter said:

You claim the barge is a “fire trap” when Tories put migrants in it, so surely it’ll still be a “fire trap” the day Labour take office. You’re therefore happy for migrants to live in a “fire trap” provided they’re there under a Labour government . 😂  😂 

If you really thought it was a “fire trap” you’d want migrants off it no matter who was in charge. Of course you don’t really think it’s a “fire trap”, you just pretend you do to knock the Tories. Pathetic.

For the avoidance of any doubt in your biased mind, I think it’s entirely reasonable to use the barge and will continue to think so regardless who forms the next government. If migrants don’t like it, they can fuck off back to France. 

I assume it was a fire trap in its former life?? Sadly this illegal immigration problem is going to push us all into a far right situation. I get lots of Europeans come into my business and their conversation is the same, illegal immigrants being their major fear. Same worries as it seems we have here, of our culture being changed forever. 

Whether Russian bots are stirring up our social media I dont know, but if I was Russian I sure would be using it as a tool to cause unrest in countries in the West, and this issue is an easy one to inflame. 

2 hours ago, Lord Duckhunter said:

For avoidance of doubt the people calling the barge a “fire trap” are the experts who know about these things. I assume that the problem has been exacerbated by the fact that it was previously used for 250 people and now is supposed to house 500 people.

For avoidance of doubt I have never said I wax happy or unhappy about the barge being used. If you read my posts properly instead of jumping to half backed. Inclusion like you usually due (too much weed again?).

Fot the avoidance of doubt. at least 6 migrants won’t be using the barge or even going back to France.

For the avoidance of doubt, the likes of you, Lee Anderson and Suella Braverman wouldn’t have been out of place in Germany in the 1930s. Scum the lot if you.

45 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

For avoidance of doubt the people calling the barge a “fire trap” are the experts who know about these things. I assume that the problem has been exacerbated by the fact that it was previously used for 250 people and now is supposed to house 500 people.

For avoidance of doubt I have never said I wax happy or unhappy about the barge being used. If you read my posts properly instead of jumping to half backed. Inclusion like you usually due (too much weed again?).

Fot the avoidance of doubt. at least 6 migrants won’t be using the barge or even going back to France.

For the avoidance of doubt, the likes of you, Lee Anderson and Suella Braverman wouldn’t have been out of place in Germany in the 1930s. Scum the lot if you.

Says the fella that spent an entire day scouring the internet trying to prove something against Jews 🤣🤣🤣🤣

On 12/08/2023 at 13:32, sadoldgit said:

For the avoidance of any doubt you wrote. 

“what sense does it make to instantly non commission it?” 

Any decent person who thought it was a fire trap would want Labour closing it on day one of their tenure. You however, thinks this makes no sense. What makes more sense is letting migrants live in a “fire trap”.

I don’t think it’s a fire trap, so I’m therefore happy migrants can live in it. If I did think it was a fire trap I wouldn’t want them to, end of. It wouldn’t depend on who was in Government. 

Edited by Lord Duckhunter
  • Like 1

On 12/08/2023 at 09:15, AlexLaw76 said:

I guess when Labour win next time, it will be all sorted within months....of course, let’s ignore the point that Labour are not opposing the current Government plans.

Ah so it’s the civil services fault now? Congrats on swallowing the latest Tory bait.  The Civil service is yet another convenient ‘other’ to blame while once again the government Rob you blind.  The rate of processing is appalling and the backlog has got worse year on year, this isn’t a recent problem.  Despite the masses of vitriol and excuses from our government nothing has changed instead we just see Rwanda, barges, tents and noddy slogans like ‘stop the boats’.  How are the public so blind and gullible?

I’ve never voted labour in my life and think the inability of the current opposition to actually offer a genuine alternative on this issue is embarrassing.  It would be nice if one of our major parties wasn’t chasing the lowest common denominator on this.

• Like 2

On 11/08/2023 at 23:51, Lord Duckhunter said:

Where do you suggest they deport them to? 

The country of origin which is known for huge numbers? our rate of deportation is appallingly low compared to some other similar countries. The first key would be actually processing applications and making decisions which we basically don’t do.  

The Government love this ‘problem’ it is a total distraction from on going abject failures, rank corruption and cronyism.  It has absolutely nothing to do with any of the major problems and challenges facing this country yet it is plastered all over the news like it is the biggest single issue facing the country.  It shouldn’t even be in Rishi’s too 5 let alone seemingly top of his list.  What do people think will actually get better in the country if we ‘stop the boats’?  The NHS will still be broken, the housing market will still be broken, the economy will still be broken and the rich will carry on getting richer while they laugh at you and feed you someone else to blame.

Edited by a1ex2001
  • Like 5

13 hours ago, a1ex2001 said:

Ah so it’s the civil services fault now? Congrats on swallowing the latest Tory bait.  The Civil service is yet another convenient ‘other’ to blame while once again the government Rob you blind.  The rate of processing is appalling and the backlog has got worse year on year, this isn’t a recent problem.  Despite the masses of vitriol and excuses from our government nothing has changed instead we just see Rwanda, barges, tents and noddy slogans like ‘stop the boats’.  How are the public so blind and gullible?

I’ve never voted labour in my life and think the inability of the current opposition to actually offer a genuine alternative on this issue is embarrassing.  It would be nice if one of our major parties wasn’t chasing the lowest common denominator on this.

Yeah amusing although also a little frightening how the playbook is rolled out and swallowed by some. Telegraph is now campaigning against civil servants earning more than £100k. Never mind that comparing with a 7 year old stat so guess what more people pass through that thresholds. I know someone who works very closely with cabinet ministers and confirms they are largely achieving nothing and rely on very strong and informed civil servants. But overpaid civil servants (and lawyers)  are responsible for failing migration and nothing to do with headline seeking twats in govt creating their own mess and no idea how to solve. Funny how they highlight this issue that they seem incapable of solving , you’d think they’d want to divert although clearly plans are well Labour will be soft on it - see Batman

• Like 1

On 12/08/2023 at 09:54, AlexLaw76 said:

What are they going to do? is it advertised anywhere (other than no opposing the current schemes set up by the govt)?

Its all that’s needed. After 13 years of these cretins. Anything would be better.

A return to relative normalcy is whats required to put the extremists and fascists mouthpieces back underground. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Warriorsaint said:

Its all that’s needed. After 13 years of these cretins. Anything would be better.

A return to relative normalcy is whats required to put the extremists and fascists mouthpieces back underground. 

"fascists" spend a little less time on social media and go for a walk. 

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, whelk said:

Telegraph is now campaigning against civil servants earning more than £100k.

Ahh the standard bugbear of the TPA. Bugger paying public servants something approaching the going rate in the private sector for work of the equivalent level of responsibility.

Just now, Warriorsaint said:

I humbly suggest that people like Suella Braverman is a good example of a fascist mouthpiece.

Policing language  is another great example of fascism.

Fear you are confusing fascism with populism 

1 minute ago, whelk said:

Joyce?

I wondered where you went, you obviously had to go look it up.

Since your asking Joyce was an Irish writer who is, commonly regarded, as one of the greatest exponents of the English language.

The complexity of his storytelling is dense, linguistically beguiling and at times baffling and unstructured.

I hope that helps in his discovery. It is fine writing but I have struggled myself with Ulysses.

Maybe you could have a go and critique it for me. It would help if you could use more than one word, one sentence replies as it would take a lot of posts lol.

Good luck though, you’ve got this.

7 minutes ago, whelk said:

Fear you are confusing fascism with populism 

You can vehemently disagree with everything Suella Braverman ever says or think she's a total idiot but when people start describing a modern day British politician (a minority no less) as a "fascist mouthpiece", it just makes them look completely unhinged and totally captured by the frenzy of social media. I think it's fair to say that the likes of twitter have had an overall negative impact on society and things like this are the proof. 

Also hilarious that you'd highlight policing language as a sign of fascism. If that's the case then every political party would be guilty although the ones on the left to a much greater degree on average (see the opprobrium dished out to the likes of JK Rowling as an example.)

Edited by hypochondriac

Just now, hypochondriac said:

You can vehemently disagree with everything Suella Braverman ever says or think she's a total idiot but when people start describing a modern day British politician (a minority no less) as a "fascist mouthpiece", it just makes them look completely unhinged and totally captured by the frenzy of social media. I think it's fair to say that the likes of twitter have had an overall negative impact on society and things like this are the proof. 

Would you accept that people with fascist views could jump on words like “invasion” and in hearing it from the Home Secretary may engender that views to that effect coning from the third highest office in the land may indeed now be acceptable.

It is, therefore, not a stretch to refer her muttering as a fascist mouthpiece.

Would you accept that people with fascist views could jump on words like “invasion” and in hearing it from the Home Secretary may engender that views to that effect coning from the third highest office in the land may indeed now be acceptable.

It is, therefore, not a stretch to refer her muttering as a fascist mouthpiece.

What percentage of the British public do you believe are "fascist?" 

What percentage of the British public do you believe are "fascist?" 

A minority with a rather large voice and mouthpiece. 

Just for education I suggest looking at some of the comments on social media regarding the deaths in the channel recently. Some of these people are openly espousing glee at human death.  Referring to humans as an invading army of rats. Where have we heard that before?

The other point you made stating how unseemly to accuse a modern day politician in Britain of this may do well to remember we have had this before with Moseley and Powell.

A minority with a rather large voice and mouthpiece. 

Just for education I suggest looking at some of the comments on social media regarding the deaths in the channel recently. Some of these people are openly espousing glee at human death.  Referring to humans as an invading army of rats. Where have we heard that before?

The other point you made stating how unseemly to accuse a modern day politician in Britain of this may do well to remember we have had this before with Moseley and Powell.

You couldn't make it up! OK mate have a good day. I really think you should log off to protect your mental health. Social media really isn't a reflection of real life. Are you old enough to remember what life was like prior to twitter? It really was much better because people like yourself were not presented with a distorted version of reality on a daily or even hourly basis. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, hypochondriac said:

You couldn't make it up! OK mate have a good day. I really think you should log off to protect your mental health. Social media really isn't a reflection of real life. Are you old enough to remember what life was like prior to twitter? It really was much better because people like yourself were not presented with a distorted version of reality on a daily or even hourly basis. 

Proof if it was needed of not engaging with the point and cherrypicking points for distraction. 
You are also on Social media espousing your views. What do you thing Saintsweb is?

Are you suggesting young peoples views who live on Social media are somehow inferior to your geriatric views. Surely not?

Edited by Warriorsaint

6 minutes ago, Warriorsaint said:

Proof if it was needed of not engaging with the point and cherrypicking points for distraction. 
You are also on Social media espousing your views. What do you thing Saintsweb is?

I'm not the one comparing Suella Flippin Braverman with Enoch Powell! People use the anonymity that social media provides to say horrible things on all sides of the political spectrum. What it doesn't mean is that we have a reds under the beds scenario of loads of secret "fascists" around every corner. The very fact you are bandying around these sorts of terms and pointing to social media as a reference (which was the very thing I pointed out initially) proves that you are being unduly influenced by the cess pit of social media. Are you old enough to remember a time before social media? I'm genuinely interested.

Edited by hypochondriac

32 minutes ago, Warriorsaint said:

I wondered where you went, you obviously had to go look it up.

Since your asking Joyce was an Irish writer who is, commonly regarded, as one of the greatest exponents of the English language.

The complexity of his storytelling is dense, linguistically beguiling and at times baffling and unstructured.

I hope that helps in his discovery. It is fine writing but I have struggled myself with Ulysses.

Maybe you could have a go and critique it for me. It would help if you could use more than one word, one sentence replies as it would take a lot of posts lol.

Good luck though, you’ve got this.

A thick cunt like you needs to steer clear of Joyce.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, hypochondriac said:

What it doesn't mean is that we have a reds under the beds scenario of loads of secret "fascists" around every corner.

No, read again the post where I stated “minority” If you are going to engage be accurate. The Daily Express, Sun and Telegraph are not Social Media. The views of the fascist minority have leached into mainstream life, media.

Are you seriously suggesting people like Farage, Wooton, Grimes, 30p Lee, Braverman et al do not parrot fascist tropes to ignite and divide?

I suggest you are putting your head in the sand

No, read again the post where I stated “minority” If you are going to engage be accurate. The Daily Express, Sun and Telegraph are not Social Media. The views of the fascist minority have leached into mainstream life, media.

Are you seriously suggesting people like Farage, Wooton, Grimes, 30p Lee, Braverman et al do not parrot fascist tropes to ignite and divide?

I suggest you are putting your head in the sand

Who are the fascist minority? How many people comprise it in your opinion? Do you have a percentage figure? Even a ball park?

Who are the fascist minority? How many people comprise it in your opinion? Do you have a percentage figure? Even a ball park?

And again, not engaging the previous point. Have you have an assessment for ADHD?

Heres a question. Do you have a percentage figure for those that are not fascists? Just a ball park figure?

10 minutes ago, Warriorsaint said:

And again, not engaging the previous point. Have you have an assessment for ADHD?

Heres a question. Do you have a percentage figure for those that are not fascists? Just a ball park figure?

Sure. My view is at most we'd have a few hundred people in this country who are fascists. Probably less than 0.1% of the country. You fancy offering your view? 

19 minutes ago, hypochondriac said:

Sure. My view is at most we'd have a few hundred people in this country who are fascists. Probably less than 0.1% of the country. You fancy offering your view? 

Absolutely pointless drivel. How to even comment on this. No semblance of reality or evidence.

You just feel it in your water right?

My view is its a lot more than this. Possibly 3.14% of the population are fascist or it might be 69%. Good grief.

Really grim thinking. Do you count out loud on your fingers too?

7 minutes ago, whelk said:

Do you get a little tingle stretching your vocabulary here?

Thats 10 words. Careful you should sit down and no driving for the rest of the day.

I like how you used the word vocabulary there. It implies you know more words. Try using more of them.

By using more words and reading more words you become more enlightened and progressive. Its good for all of us.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Warriorsaint said:

Absolutely pointless drivel. How to even comment on this. No semblance of reality or evidence.

You just feel it in your water right?

My view is its a lot more than this. Possibly 3.14% of the population are fascist or it might be 69%. Good grief.

Really grim thinking. Do you count out loud on your fingers too?

Well that's quite unnecessary. I asked you some questions that you refused to answer and then you asked me the questions instead which I answered. I specifically asked you for a ball park figure based on what you felt, I wasn't asking you for evidence but seeing as you've asked for it, what evidence do you have to suggest that there are a lot more "fascists" in the UK than the ones I outlined? Maybe the best thing to ask you is what your definition of fascist is because it seems our definitions are rather different. Would be nice if you could answer my questions seeing as I was courteous enough to respond when you asked me one despite the abuse I received in return. 

Edited by hypochondriac

34 minutes ago, hypochondriac said:

Well that's quite unnecessary. I asked you some questions that you refused to answer and then you asked me the questions instead which I answered. I specifically asked you for a ball park figure based on what you felt, I wasn't asking you for evidence but seeing as you've asked for it, what evidence do you have to suggest that there are a lot more "fascists" in the UK than the ones I outlined? Maybe the best thing to ask you is what your definition of fascist is because it seems our definitions are rather different. Would be nice if you could answer my questions seeing as I was courteous enough to respond when you asked me one despite the abuse I received in return. 

You make a fair point.

For me, numbers are irrelevant to the point that the rhetoric is amplified to the mainstream.

To having a government who is supposed  to represent the entire country giving extreme views national exposure is dangerous.

To give 30p Lee, the vice chairman of the Conservative government, carte blanche to talk about a woke cabal, lawyers being enemies of the people and invasions.

These headlines are parroted in mainstream newpapers and carried by the BBC not fringe.

The easily distracted and persuaded leads to mobs outside hotels.

This is fascist behaviour. I do not necessarily believe these politicians are necessarily fascists but certainly using fascist techniques.

That is my belief.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Warriorsaint said:

You make a fair point.

For me, numbers are irrelevant to the point that the rhetoric is amplified to the mainstream.

To having a government who is supposed  to represent the entire country giving extreme views national exposure is dangerous.

To give 30p Lee, the vice chairman of the Conservative government, carte blanche to talk about a woke cabal, lawyers being enemies of the people and invasions.

These headlines are parroted in mainstream newpapers and carried by the BBC not fringe.

The easily distracted and persuaded leads to mobs outside hotels.

This is fascist behaviour. I do not necessarily believe these politicians are necessarily fascists but certainly using fascist techniques.

That is my belief.

Does it really matter what we call them? Fascists? The Far Right? Alt-Right? Gammons? If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, looks like a duck(hunter)…get the picture?

Hypo gets himself all worked up about this stuff, bless him. We have crossed swords many times on the subject over the years. Despite the evidence to the contrary, he would have us believe that the far right agenda is not a big issue in this country. Strange that as since Brexit more and more of these people have been sticking their heads above the parapet. We even have a new, polished version of the National Front/UKIP (take a bow Mr Fox) and a would be rival to Fox News  in GB News.

It was exactly the same with the issue of racism in football. A while back he was trying to tell us that it wasn’t a big issue now as it wasn’t as bad as the 70’s. I think most people now, especially those on the end of racist behaviour, know that to be rubbish and accept that racism in football is still a major issue.

You may not recall dear Hypo getting all worked up when I called out the behaviour of the likes of Katie Hopkins and Tommy Robinson*. Despite claiming to not know who they were, he spent an awful lot of time defending them and attacking my posts. Not the type of behaviour you would expect from a liberal (according to one of his more bizarre posts he referred to himself as such on one occasion I believe).

There are elements of the current Tory Party who are far right and are not afraid to use far right rhetoric, which, if he bothered to check a wide range of social media outlets, clearly appeals to a small but significant number of people. They already have Sunak in their pocket and when he is finally get kicked out, it will be interesting to see if they rally behind someone like Braverman. That certainly seems to be the direction they are heading in and the few moderates in the party look to be sidelined by the obnoxious Anderson and pals.

Far right politics and support is growing across Europe and we have already seen the support that is still there in the US for Trump. This shit ain’t going away and it needs to be challenged.

Hypo once told us that socialism was “dangerous” whilst completely ignoring the fact that it is nationalism in this form that is the real danger. And it all proliferates when people like him try and pretend that it is not a big deal.

* I’ve done it now. You can guarantee that having mentioned either Hopkins and/or Robinson the Usual Suspects will kick off  again. They might even throw a mention of belt buckles in Nazi Germany in for good measure as it is one of their favourites when this stuff kicks off!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

36 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

Does it really matter what we call them? Fascists? The Far Right? Alt-Right? Gammons? If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, looks like a duck(hunter)…get the picture?

Hypo gets himself all worked up about this stuff, bless him. We have crossed swords many times on the subject over the years. Despite the evidence to the contrary, he would have us believe that the far right agenda is not a big issue in this country. Strange that as since Brexit more and more of these people have been sticking their heads above the parapet. We even have a new, polished version of the National Front/UKIP (take a bow Mr Fox) and a would be rival to Fox News  in GB News.

It was exactly the same with the issue of racism in football. A while back he was trying to tell us that it wasn’t a big issue now as it wasn’t as bad as the 70’s. I think most people now, especially those on the end of racist behaviour, know that to be rubbish and accept that racism in football is still a major issue.

You may not recall dear Hypo getting all worked up when I called out the behaviour of the likes of Katie Hopkins and Tommy Robinson*. Despite claiming to not know who they were, he spent an awful lot of time defending them and attacking my posts. Not the type of behaviour you would expect from a liberal (according to one of his more bizarre posts he referred to himself as such on one occasion I believe).

There are elements of the current Tory Party who are far right and are not afraid to use far right rhetoric, which, if he bothered to check a wide range of social media outlets, clearly appeals to a small but significant number of people. They already have Sunak in their pocket and when he is finally get kicked out, it will be interesting to see if they rally behind someone like Braverman. That certainly seems to be the direction they are heading in and the few moderates in the party look to be sidelined by the obnoxious Anderson and pals.

Far right politics and support is growing across Europe and we have already seen the support that is still there in the US for Trump. This shit ain’t going away and it needs to be challenged.

Hypo once told us that socialism was “dangerous” whilst completely ignoring the fact that it is nationalism in this form that is the real danger. And it all proliferates when people like him try and pretend that it is not a big deal.

* I’ve done it now. You can guarantee that having mentioned either Hopkins and/or Robinson the Usual Suspects will kick off  again. They might even throw a mention of belt buckles in Nazi Germany in for good measure as it is one of their favourites when this stuff kicks off!

This is a great post and articulates far better than I could the current state of discourse in England.

Its about divide and rule and the infuriating thing is even their defenders recognise the tactic.

What is so depressing is the sheer obviousness of it and the fact that the continued volume of outrage and bombast is so enormous that when you have addressed its sheer stupidity then the next outrage shows up.

Its frankly exhausting. The idiots defending them have no idea how toxic the country is and how it came to be this way. They are so angry but don’t realise their anger is so misdirected.

Edited by Warriorsaint
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, whelk said:

Warrior’s meds must have kicked in, he’s gone a little quiet. I picture him, probably sedated, nodding a little, listening to Finnegans Wake on audio whilst muttering about Brexit and cocks.

You all ran away! I can only best whats put in front of me! Nice of you to come back after your nap and cup of tea.

Just no masturbating whilst thinking about me please!

Edited by Warriorsaint

26 minutes ago, Warriorsaint said:

You all ran away! I can only best whats put in front of me! Nice of you to come back after your nap and cup of tea.

Just no masturbating whilst thinking about me please!

I needed to recharge. This witty sparring takes its toll. But now after a nice walk by the river and a quick read of my favourite Oscar Wilde pamphlet I am ready again to call anyone a cunt

3 minutes ago, whelk said:

I needed to recharge. This witty sparring takes its toll. But now after a nice walk by the river and a quick read of my favourite Oscar Wilde pamphlet I am ready again to call anyone a cunt

I’m sorry but the wit is one way. You can barely string a sentence together. 
It one really works when the rest of the circus freaks join you.

The predictable Brexitard, reactionary froth you guys spew only gets interesting when your various neuroses bind together to form a kind of effluent sewage.

When it gushes, only then, does it feel appropriate to respond to the guff rinse and repeat bollox you give out.

5 minutes ago, Warriorsaint said:

I’m sorry but the wit is one way. You can barely string a sentence together. 
It one really works when the rest of the circus freaks join you.

The predictable Brexitard, reactionary froth you guys spew only gets interesting when your various neuroses bind together to form a kind of effluent sewage.

When it gushes, only then, does it feel appropriate to respond to the guff rinse and repeat bollox you give out.

How unsurprising for you to not spot sarcasm. You are witless and I suspect quite lonely judging by you craving responses. Still you have your fantasy of slaying gammon to keep you going. Everywhere they are, taking over the news they are. I imagine you are not too far off yelling at the pigeons in the park about gammon, Brexit, fascists and cocks that are clearly your obsession 

11 minutes ago, whelk said:

How unsurprising for you to not spot sarcasm. You are witless and I suspect quite lonely judging by you craving responses. Still you have your fantasy of slaying gammon to keep you going. Everywhere they are, taking over the news they are. I imagine you are not too far off yelling at the pigeons in the park about gammon, Brexit, fascists and cocks that are clearly your obsession 

Shall we compare post counts to see whose “lonely”?

I come on this site for the entertainment when I’m bored or at a loose end because its an easy place to find the simpleminded, clustered together in a pseudo dungeons and dragons game set.

I could come back in a year and the same circle jerk saddoes will still be here ranting at immigrants and the wokerati. Tell me I'm wrong.