The Circle of Trust

Miltonaggro

14 hours ago, Turkish said:

I once got over 30 laughing reactions to a post which not only makes me a football forum record holder but was also possibly the greatest achievement of my life 

Even that is an exaggeration. The 30 likes are probably an aggregate of a year.

Perhaps the Circle could do an XG of likes per your posts. Im sure the ego's would love that new feature.

Edited by OldNick

I once got over 30 laughing reactions to a post which not only makes me a football forum record holder but was also possibly the greatest achievement of my life 

Should be on the banner really.  Usual envious dark forces on here clearly preventing it. Haters gonna hate :(

I actually find myself clicking on this thread first before reading anything else, as in the actual football news on here !!!!!   Is help available or have I now crossed the line . 🙄🫤

Hey !! It's all good for a laugh and a smile on a dreary January morning.😊

😂😂😂😂

Edited by 64saint
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Turkish said:

The greatest trick the CoT ever pulled was convincing the world they did not exist.

It does exist, in your mind, I think its a bit like the schoolgirls who giggle behind your back in their little group. Then soon change sides when something better comes along.

I think I'm going to start the Sons of the Desert group, a novel idea. PM if you want to join. You will get a badge, instant respect and credibility on Saintsweb, as secret societies have that aura.  

• Haha 1

Im sure you have it framed, are you able to post it?

4 minutes ago, OldNick said:

Im sure you have it framed, are you able to post it?

framed? I even made one of those create your own news stories about it. Football forum legend in post reaction shocker. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, OldNick said:

It does exist, in your mind, I think its a bit like the schoolgirls who giggle behind your back in their little group. Then soon change sides when something better comes along.

I think I'm going to start the Sons of the Desert group, a novel idea. PM if you want to join. You will get a badge, instant respect and credibility on Saintsweb, as secret societies have that aura.  

The inaugural meeting!

Sons of the Desert (1933) - Turner Classic Movies

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Turkish said:

framed? I even made one of those create your own news stories about it. Football forum legend in post reaction shocker. 

Fantastic, I have dined out on the fact that I have had replies to my posts by a internet poster who claims to have had 30 likes. They sit in awe waiting in expectation as I recount the stories of my jousts with such a internet superstar. Your most humble servant Old Nick

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, miserableoldgit said:

The inaugural meeting!

Sons of the Desert (1933) - Turner Classic Movies

That is my Californian sect. We are worldwide not a 2 bit group hiding in the shadows, where a trip to Woolston is a big day out 😁

59 minutes ago, OldNick said:

You do realise that an anagram of Ross Kemp is 'grotesquely ugly', so no doubt right 😁

If you take out the K and add in L,U & B its

Sore Plumbs

make of that what you will....

• Like 1

6 hours ago, OldNick said:

Further to this, I can now confirm that I TRULY do have now a contact at the club. Will nurture and try and get some snippets, once I have them I will look in the bible or other tome to give you clues. Obviously members of the Sons of the Desert will get the info straight away. Only 3 members at present, but as my info comes to light Im sure more will clamour to join.

I may add, it will not be transfer talk but in the squad news/gossip etc .

3 minutes ago, Turkish said:

You should know as a Son of Dessert.

You should know as a Son of Dessert.

Desert dear boy, Desserts are  a small pleasure in life

Edited by OldNick

10 hours ago, Wade Garrett said:

‘You’re all cunts’

Teddy Bass, Sexy Beast

We aren’t signing Kingsley Black or Winston Bogarde. The CoT can quash these rumours. And people say we don’t know what’s going on 🤦

Edited by Turkish
  • Like 1

The Circle of Trust Notifications

January newsletter.

Hi, my fellow society members, I hope you all had a good Christmas.

January is a quiet month for us, and so you won’t get any updates or any news.

In February I’m hoping to give you a report on one of the players dog’s visit to the vets about its distemper.

Excitingly, Ive been asked by Eric who goes to the pub and a hive of information, as he knows a taxi driver who once took a player to the dentist, to call him as he has a snippet. Problem is he talks in rhymes and I have no idea what he’s on about.

Your leader

Turkish

19 minutes ago, OldNick said:

The Circle of Trust Notifications

January newsletter.

Hi, my fellow society members, I hope you all had a good Christmas.

January is a quiet month for us, and so you won’t get any updates or any news.

In February I’m hoping to give you a report on one of the players dog’s visit to the vets about its distemper.

Excitingly, Ive been asked by Eric who goes to the pub and a hive of information, as he knows a taxi driver who once took a player to the dentist, to call him as he has a snippet. Problem is he talks in rhymes and I have no idea what he’s on about.

Your leader

Turkish

After setting up a splinter group the Sons of Dessert have failed to come up with any decent ITK information themselves and are now trying to discredit the CoT but creating false newsletters and trying to fool the forum by stealing our identity, when the windows SLAMS SHUT this will happen

22 Many will say to me in that day, Turkish, Turkish, have we not prophesied in thy name of CoT? and in thy name of CoT predicted signings? and in thy name of CoT done many wonderful clues?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:

Edited by Turkish
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Turkish said:

After setting up a splinter group the Sons of Dessert have failed to come up with any decent ITK information themselves and are now trying to discredit the CoT but creating false newsletters and trying to fool the forum by stealing our identity, when the windows SLAMS SHUT 

22 Many will say to me in that day, Turkish, Turkish, have we not prophesied in thy name of CoT? and in thy name of CoT predicted signings? and in thy name of CoT done many wonderful clues?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:

The SoD's have not yet been able to divulge any of our precious info at present, we adhere strictly to 'walls have ears' and all that but as soon as we can get onto Sky transfer centre newsfeed we will be the font of all knowledge 

6 minutes ago, OldNick said:

The SoD's have not yet been able to divulge any of our precious info at present, we adhere strictly to 'walls have ears' and all that but as soon as we can get onto Sky transfer centre newsfeed we will be the font of all knowledge 

you are a worker of iniquity, you and the SODs have been exposed. Charlatans and false prophets.

As the CoT always warn #bewareoffalseprophets

On 24/12/2023 at 23:24, Turkish said:

And Moses and Aaron gathered the assembly together before the rock; and he said to them, “Hear now, you rebels! Must we bring water for you out of this rock?” Then Moses lifted his hand and struck the rock twice with his rod; and water came out abundantly, and the congregation and their animals drank

make of that what you will 

On 19/12/2023 at 15:19, Turkish said:

i was in Dublin last week on business. Coincidence? 

On 19/12/2023 at 20:19, Turkish said:

Just working on the seating plan, not putting CB Fry next to Egg after last times capers. :lol: 

I might be a bit late, just had a very interesting conference call been put into my diary, Irish dial code, make of that what you will.

told you

Southampton complete signing of Republic of Ireland starlet | Daily Echo

Simon Cowell Wow GIF by America's Got Talent

• Haha 1

Just now, OldNick said:

That rumour was in the media, but your clues pointed to him

there are lots of rumours in the media Nick, funnily enough the CoT dont comment on them all, i wonder why that is?

there are lots of rumours in the media Nick, funnily enough the CoT dont comment on them all, i wonder why that is?

Fair point but your clues can point in all directions. It is still good you got the signing of a kid. Just you wait for the SoD's to come to the table. 😀

35 minutes ago, Turkish said:

35 minutes ago, Turkish said:
  On 19/12/2023 at 15:19, Turkish said:

'I was in Dublin last week on business. Coincidence? '

Being in the same country doesn't mean a lot, especially as the lad was 150miles away in Cork.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, OldNick said:

On 19/12/2023 at 15:19, Turkish said:

'I was in Dublin last week on business. Coincidence? '

Being in the same country doesn't mean a lot, especially as the lad was 150miles away in Cork.

How many football agents are based in Cork? I’ll wait 

I was in Sweden and Denmark recently too, didn’t mention those places on any transfer thread, why’s that I wonder?

Edited by Turkish
  • Haha 1

. I provided a significant clue in the bible quote above and referenced Ireland twice around the same time. A few weeks later we sign an Irish player whose background is an exact match to the clue. 

yeah it’s all a coincidence and we know fuck all

believe what you will 

• Haha 1

So far in this window the CoT have 

Correctly told you we Came second in the race for Carvalho

correct on the O’Brien-Whitmarsh signing

the 100% run continues 

Edited by Turkish
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Turkish said:

So far in this window the CoT have 

Correctly told you we Came second in the race for Carvalho

correct on the O’Brien-Whitmarsh signing

the 100% run continues 

Another couple of great scoups from the CoT 👏

Based on the group chat, its going to be a very exciting finish to january indeed. That's all I can say for now im afraid. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I think its time the admins run a poll - Who is on their knee's the most to join the CoT.. Old Nick or always/chapel/tdmicky (whatever account he is using that day). 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Dman said:

Based on the group chat, its going to be a very exciting finish to january indeed. That's all I can say for now im afraid. 

Keep it going guys on the tremendous work you do for all Saintsweb members and like the new word ‘scoup’. I presume it’s a combination of scout and scoop!  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dman said:

I think its time the admins run a poll - Who is on their knee's the most to join the CoT.. Old Nick or always/chapel/tdmicky (whatever account he is using that day). 

Always/Mickey reminds me of the geeky kid at school with his nose pressed up against the window looking in from outside at the cool gang enjoying themselves, desperate to be part of it. But rather than admit rides up to them on his BMX gives them a wanker sign then rides off as quick as his little legs will go

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dman said:

We must remember that in these times of being proven right the unbelievers lacking faith will become even more filled with fury. 

as you say things developing it’s all going off behind the scenes.  if the domino’s fall as we hope then we have a VERY exciting 19 days ahead of us before the window SLAMS SHUT.

2 hours ago, Turkish said:

. I provided a significant clue in the bible quote above and referenced Ireland twice around the same time. A few weeks later we sign an Irish player whose background is an exact match to the clue. 

yeah it’s all a coincidence and we know fuck all

believe what you will 

To be fair I have no knowledge of the bible and any quote would go over my head. You know Im only joshing, 

1 hour ago, Turkish said:

Always/Mickey reminds me of the geeky kid at school with his nose pressed up against the window looking in from outside at the cool gang enjoying themselves, desperate to be part of it. But rather than admit rides up to them on his BMX gives them a wanker sign then rides off as quick as his little legs will go

The CoT reminds me of a group of geeky school kids, one of which has found a 1970,s lads mag in his dad's shed.

Just the chosen few are allowed to see the forbidden fruit that is portrayed within the sticky covers , while the rest of the class are cruelfully left out.

15 minutes ago, Challenger said:

The CoT reminds me of a group of geeky school kids, one of which has found a 1970,s lads mag in his dad's shed.

Just the chosen few are allowed to see the forbidden fruit that is portrayed within the sticky covers , while the rest of the class are cruelfully left out.

you're not left out everything is here for you to see, we share it all. Some chose not to believe, others are followers. Like the great prophets and the son of the almighty we use parables and clues as to what is going on. Fear not child, when the time is right we reveal all in the meantime you must have faith in the CoT.

• Lighthouse changed the title to The Circle of Trust