MLT goes turbo

buctootim

4 minutes ago, tdmickey3 said:

Only 50% of us

So the 50% that Nic refers to would be the 50% that survive the jab ? I'm not sure whether surviving into the Brave New World would be preferable to succumbing to the vaccine.

Edited by badgerx16
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, east-stand-nic said:

So very sad that people are so myopic and refuse to see obvious signs that something just don't add up. Still, give it 4 or 5 years and I predict 50% of you will start to realise you have been lied to about many things for many years.

we get lied to about most things pal, the world is now one big money making propaganda machine. 

26 minutes ago, east-stand-nic said:

In fact you are scared about it, that is why you and many others refuse to consider the possibility we may be right as it scares you.

I did consider it, it took as long as Data's consideration of the Borg Queen's offer in Star Trek First Contact - 0.68 seconds.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, east-stand-nic said:

In fact you are scared about it, that is why you and many others refuse to consider the possibility we may be right as it scares you.

Is this the point where we both scream 'no you're scared' at each other.

Out of interest do you think its better to know what this big bad thing is, or live in ignorance?

22 minutes ago, Weston Super Saint said:

My wife lies all the time. She also thinks six inches isn't impressive.

Interesting you should mention that. Mine has started getting spray tans again and going to the gym four times a week.  She's also suddenly had to attend lots of conferences at work, most of them on weekends and evenings, plus she's also spending a lot of money on new clothes and underwear i know this because i keep finding it hidden in the drawers, she obviously doesn't want me to know shes treating herself. She is always on her phone or messaging people from work and wont let me hear or see any of the messages or conversations. I think she's been promoted at work but isn't telling me for some reason.

Edited by Turkish
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, east-stand-nic said:

So very sad that people are so myopic and refuse to see obvious signs that something just don't add up. Still, give it 4 or 5 years and I predict 50% of you will start to realise you have been lied to about many things for many years.

Is this following on from MLT video and is it clues? 

4 + 5 =9?

50 =1959?

Barbie launched and Luna 1 first man made trip to space..

Barbie coming from space to lead us?

• Haha 2

51 minutes ago, West end Saints said:

Is this following on from MLT video and is it clues? 

4 + 5 =9?

50 =1959?

Barbie launched and Luna 1 first man made trip to space..

Barbie coming from space to lead us?

There's probably folk out there who'd think it referenced Klaus Barbie, returning from resurrection pods on the 4th Reich moon base.

Because, they were building UFOs at the end of the war, dontchaknow...Nutjobs.

MLT is but a bad UFOlogy conference booking away from having to sit and nod along with it.

Because it's only polite that if other conspiracy peddlers don't call you out on your rubbish, that you don't do the same to them. That way you can both fleece the gullible. 🙂

Edited by Holmes_and_Watson
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Turkish said:

Interesting you should mention that. Mine has started getting spray tans again and going to the gym four times a week.  She's also suddenly had to attend lots of conferences at work, most of them on weekends and evenings, plus she's also spending a lot of money on new clothes and underwear i know this because i keep finding it hidden in the drawers, she obviously doesn't want me to know shes treating herself. She is always on her phone or messaging people from work and wont let me hear or see any of the messages or conversations. I think she's been promoted at work but isn't telling me for some reason.

This post needed a soundtrack