MLT on SSN confirmation of Consortium involvment

Griffo

;)

Fry can't force them to sign on the dotted line if they are still bargaining. The date will be decided by external factors, and it is going to be a mighty close thing - whichever way it goes.

read it again and see what you missed!;)

Good news but I would prefer some confirmation that this is not related to the Fulthorpe fiasco. Fulthorpe is apparently a property barrister and I get nervous when things like property developer/magnate/entrepreneur are mentioned anyway!!!

Not Fulthorpe

Seen the names.

Not Fulthorpe

Seen the names.

As the ultimate foreteller of doom :) what are your thoughts on the names. Are they seriously rich (over 500 million) or relatively poor? What are your thoughts on their abilities to run the club and also keep the fans happy. Thanks FF.

Ha Ha, never again. I rang up tommac when he was posting on here and i never felt such a plum.

Worth a try though. You don't lose anything and you don't have to tell anyone on here that you rang :). I rang Saint David once. That was not an experience I want to repeat!

Summary (my guess for bits I dont know!!!)

Farmer actually did a new website for Pinnacle, thats presumably how he knew bits and pieces....

Farmer therefore knows Lynam at Pinnacle

Lynam knows MLT, not sure how but there are picures of them playing golf

Facebook has a Lynam page - anyone his "friend"

Pinnacle work with administrators

SFC (sorry parent company) are in administration!!

I'm going to email Pinnacle and see if I get a reply!!!

Worth a try though. You don't lose anything and you don't have to tell anyone on here that you rang :). I rang Saint David once. That was not an experience I want to repeat!

I think St D used to invite everyone to ring him! He certainly sent me a PM inviting me to ring him - not that I did :D

I think he got some sort of 'thrill' receiving loads of calls. Probably bigged himself up as an entrepeneur :lol:

We got a mention on MotD last night which is worth staying up for. It seems there was genuine sorrow at our plight from Lee Dixon and Martin Keown who rightly asked "Where did ALL their transfer money go?" I think they liked playing us especially in the Cup Final and years ago many ex-Gooners payed for Saints, most recently dear old Charlie.

Well Mr Lowe, what's the answer to that one?

I think St D used to invite everyone to ring him! He certainly sent me a PM inviting me to ring him - not that I did :D

I think he got some sort of 'thrill' receiving loads of calls. Probably bigged himself up as an entrepeneur :lol:

Yeah, i think he pm'd everyone his number.

Lol..............nick, YMMFL. He was yours, until now....having a crisis of concience??
No he was not, I had said it was a possibility but I always doubted it to be likely.Going into administration was never going to definitely get rid of him as many had believed it would. You still havent come back with your proof or apology by the way.Not able to I suspect

He sounded like a farmer.

Yeah but guarded can mean oh f### it's better than nothing I suppose or guarded I know the names and pretty happy.

Yep. It could be they are happy but don't want to go overboard just yet. Give us a clue please! Not to the identities but how you are feeling about t.

I am guarded because there is one written bid in the hands of the Administrator and he needs to make a decision quick. There is no other bid at present. Hope the party with the bid do not have second thoughts and withdraw leaving us with nothing!

My information is that LeTissier will endorse any bid and owner that will take the club forward. I did not get the impression that he favours the alleged other party over any other. Seems media hype is playing it's part

My information is that LeTissier will endorse any bid and owner that will take the club forward. I did not get the impression that he favours the alleged other party over any other. Seems media hype is playing it's part

Precisely as I thought. I think any consortium would be keen to get Matt's name on board because it effectively guarantees fans' backing.

I am guarded because there is one written bid in the hands of the Administrator and he needs to make a decision quick. There is no other bid at present. Hope the party with the bid do not have second thoughts and withdraw leaving us with nothing!

Do you know the identities of the bids? If so do you have a preference?

Fry also said he has not met MLT yet according to Echo

He sounded like a farmer.

Don't associate me with St David FFS!!

Been in touch with people close to the action today, MLT on board 100% and hopefully things will move forward this week. Don't throw away your shirt just yet.

Edited by The Farmer

So we have three potential bidders. One has put an offer in already but I am guessing perhaps doesn't have the most money in the world.

Mark Fry is now waiting to see if one of the others bids makes an offer including a bid with perhaps more financial backing.

The risk of this is that the original bid gets annoyed by the time it is taking and walks away. The other bids then fail to make an offer and we have missed out!

It's certainly a risk but will it pay off?

Been in touch with with people close to the action today, MLT on board 100% and hopefully things will move forward this week. Don't throw away your shirt just yet.

Well they better hurry up!

The law serves society.

Where on earth did you learn your politics? If only things were that fair.

The law is more often than not drawn up by monied interests in favour of monied interests. Otherwise we'd have a generation of bankers doing an awful lot of porridge at the moment - and we have ... virtually NONE.

Been in touch with with people close to the action today, MLT on board 100% and hopefully things will move forward this week. Don't throw away your shirt just yet.

Farmer - I got the same message. I phoned Pinnacle and heard it from the horses mouth :smt041

Spence, I am told that they have not completed due diligence yet. They are behind the ball game.

Spence, I am told that they have not completed due diligence yet. They are behind the ball game.

REPLY FROM ENQUIRY TO PINNACLE WITHIN THE LAST HOUR:

Lance

Thank you for our e-mail.

At this stage, it would be inappropriate to make any details known about our client, or his interest in the potential purchase of Southampton FC and its associated companies.

I am however willing to confirm what has already been confirmed to the press. Myself and my colleagues are in the process of assessing various aspects of this deal, and have engaged in the due diligence process with the administrators. It is a confidential matter, and until such time that a deal has been agreed, no further comments can or will be made.

We are aware of Mr Le Tissiers comments to local press, and are pleased to have his support, should I recommend that this purchase goes to completion. In the meantime, please respect the privacy of our client and the hard work being done by the Administrators in finding the best possible solution to the current position the Club finds itself in.

With kind regards

Tony Lynam

Managing Director

Farmer - I got the same message. I phoned Pinnacle and heard it from the horses mouth :smt041

Doesn't really matter whether I am right or wrong or that it's good or bad but cant help think there is a link with Farmer here.

Given the rush http://www.pinnacleproperty.net/ web site and a .net name with http://www.whois.net/whois/pinnacleproperty.net registered by a Mr Farmer pointing to it, I just feel its a bit like somebody that knows something and is running a smoke screen or something alongside it all!

Doesn't really matter whether I am right or wrong or that it's good or bad but cant help think there is a link with Farmer here.

Given the rush http://www.pinnacleproperty.net/ web site and a .net name with http://www.whois.net/whois/pinnacleproperty.net registered by a Mr Farmer pointing to it, I just feel its a bit like somebody that knows something and is running a smoke screen or something alongside it all!

The good news is that the Farmer is a long time poster on here and people know him personally so we know he isn't a saint David or tommac type. In my opinion The Farmer knows some things but has decided not to make it public yet until he is certain of any facts and presumably until the group he knows about has finished due diligence and has moved forward to making an offer.

The email above makes that petty clear.

The good news is that the Farmer is a long time poster on here and people know him personally so we know he isn't a saint David or tommac type. In my opinion The Farmer knows some things but has decided not to make it public yet until he is certain of any facts and presumably until the group he knows about has finished due diligence and has moved forward to making an offer.

The email above makes that petty clear.

Hypo you are correct here. I have know The Farmer for a number of years, and was even my business parnter a few years back. There is no smoke screen, he like most of us are just fans at the end of the day.

Hypo you are correct here. I have know The Farmer for a number of years, and was even my business parnter a few years back. There is no smoke screen, he like most of us are just fans at the end of the day.

But he does know more than he wants to make public at the moment :D