MLT on SSN confirmation of Consortium involvment

Griffo

I have to say that had crossed my mind as well. I like the sound of a Matty led consortium in principle but Plaza was not a resounding +ahem+ success was it ?

To be honest I don't think he'll actually be leading anything, very much a bit part player in the cogs of conglomeration no doubt. A symbolic figure rather than anything else.

I have to say that had crossed my mind as well. I like the sound of a Matty led consortium in principle but Plaza was not a resounding +ahem+ success was it ?

Yes it was

I met a girl called kelly in there & received a BJ around the corner

Plaza will always be a top place in my eyes

Yes it was

Yiiikessss.... that must hurt, why didn't you go around the corner with her...!!! ;)

Yes it was

Yes but then they got investigated by the undercover and eventually there was an application to revoke their liquor licence. The application was after Osman and le Tissier gave up the lease, the acts were during.

Bad place to be involved with.

Also what about this for a bit of Lawrie bashing, never seen this before although it's old stuff.

http://ntsc-uk.domino.org/archive/index.php/t-54781.html

Whoaw!

Hold your horses, guys and gals. If these people really are very involved in due diligence, we should hold back on the 'please, please tell' emails. They've got more important things to do - especially if they are a bit behind in the process.

After all, we all know what happened when we pestered Paul Allan :rolleyes:

yes we found out the whole thing was made up!

MLT has not said he supports THE from INTEREST from pinnicle.

He has said he will offer his to support to anyone who takes the club forward.

For that to happen you have to make a Bid.

And only one Bid has been made . And that isnt Pinnicle either.

yes we found out the whole thing was made up!

Whether it was made up or not is immaterial, it drove the share price up to ridiculous heights and some people made a handsome profit, others weren't so lucky.

It has always amazed me that the SEC didn't investigate that,as people said "it is Paul Allen" in the local rag and caused people to lose money.

With hindsight you'd have to surmise that the price was artificially driven up and the bid situation declaration to the LSE only made it worse. Yet the bloke denied it at every turn, through Vulcan and then personally (I think)

If there is one bid in and it is a good one say: will Mr Fry wait for the other consortia to make a bid so he can assess the best offer. obviously, it would make sense if he did, however, would there be a strict timeline in plac? After all, the money will run out soonish I would have thought!

nick...I have tried believe me...the system has only let me go back 300 posts, and with your rate of posting, this means I have only been able to search back about a month. Never mind, there has been many a post you haven't come back on, so you can take the moral high-ground on this one.

Lol, I knew you'd just have ot have a look and not believe me.I can imagine your keyboard getting a hammering in frustration.I suggest in a month there have been a few conversations about LM and so a fair cross section of references of him.

I assume accepting I have the moral high ground is the closest i'll get of an apology.

I 'll take it as you have given it and i know you only do it as you flag up any post i make.i like a stalker, all the stars have those.Lol

Yes it was

Surely not Kelly who used to be Kenny .Well known in the area at the time of Celebration Plaza, used to hide his adams apple with some clever make up.

but I thought Pinnacle had not made an offer yet?? I m getting confused.

What's there to be confused about? From what's been said, there is already ONE offer on the table for Fry to consider. The Pinnacle and Le Tiss consortium are going through DD and playing catch-up, and are yet to make an offer.

What Weston Saint is saying, I think, is that he hopes the consortium who HAVE made a bid for the club don't get frustrated by Fry hanging about to see if a better offer is forthcoming, so much so that they withdraw their bid, leaving us with nothing! If that happened, then we would be relying on the Pinnacle consortium to put an offer in otherwise we'd be well and truly screwed . . .

What's there to be confused about? From what's been said, there is already ONE offer on the table for Fry to consider. The Pinnacle and Le Tiss consortium are going through DD and playing catch-up, and are yet to make an offer.

What Weston Saint is saying, I think, is that he hopes the consortium who HAVE made a bid for the club don't get frustrated by Fry hanging about to see if a better offer is forthcoming, so much so that they withdraw their bid, leaving us with nothing! If that happened, then we would be relying on the Pinnacle consortium to put an offer in otherwise we'd be well and truly screwed . . .

Correct

I'm just relieved an offer has been put in. With my limited knowledge on this sort of stuff, I would imagine the creditors would have to accept it unless there is a better offer or they think they can get more through liquidation? Is that how it works?

And if the offer is accepted are we off the hook with regards to the CVA?

Correct

That is what I had thought but Farmers connection and yours was the same.

I believe a bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush and so yes the administrator should either tell them to get their offer in or accept the one he has.

Lol, I knew you'd just have ot have a look and not believe me.I can imagine your keyboard getting a hammering in frustration.I suggest in a month there have been a few conversations about LM and so a fair cross section of references of him.

I assume accepting I have the moral high ground is the closest i'll get of an apology.

I 'll take it as you have given it and i know you only do it as you flag up any post i make.i like a stalker, all the stars have those.Lol

With 8,919 posts, you're not exactly shy in posting, and no matter what thread I browse......there's good old nick, superfan, so no stalker I'm afraid. Just someone who values Saints hero's and legends, and feels obligated to tell those that don't, why they should as well. So nick....LM???

Two firms offers made and neither are from this pinnnacle mob. In fact i cant see that going anywhere anyway.

Does that sum it up ?

I think it will be sorted within a number of days.

Two firms offers made and neither are from this pinnnacle mob. In fact i cant see that going anywhere anyway.

Does that sum it up ?

I think it will be sorted within a number of days.

No, only one firm offer unless you are including the jokers from Guernsey who wanted to make a cash offer without doing due diligence.

:smt041

Sweepstake on the time the forum will crash on Wednesday and go into meltdown?

I'm going for 14:23 :p

better idea - we used the proceeds of the sweepstake to buy the club oursleves!!! My sources also tell me the 'goons' from Guernsey have made a formal bid. Pinnacle were 2 weeks behind them aparently so they're playing catch up. I for one hope they do. One word, MLT - legend :smt041

No, only one firm offer unless you are including the jokers from Guernsey who wanted to make a cash offer without doing due diligence.

But i though Wotte said two offers made ?

With 8,919 posts, you're not exactly shy in posting, and no matter what thread I browse......there's good old nick, superfan, so no stalker I'm afraid. Just someone who values Saints hero's and legends, and feels obligated to tell those that don't, why they should as well. So nick....LM???

Yep superfan who goes to games Lol

Hero's and legends. I think there as many of those as there are posts by me.

Tomorrows heroes are the ones i defend from fans on here. KD DMG Fuller Peter Crouch M arsden and the great MLT another who i had to defend from fans criticism.

Heroes are all in the eyes of beholder Ginge

I was going for two offers made and this alleged MLT stuff being extra.

One bid, all the rest is hypothetical.

Hope the one bid we have isn't withdrawn and is for a reasonable amount.

Can't see that we're getting anywhere fast and I'm afraid the bid may be for peanuts, less than players can be sold for in the immediate future.

MLT is part of the Pinnacle campaign (there are 2 clients for whom they represent - that was from the horses mouth this morning). MLT would be invited to join the Board in some capacity upon successful purchase - but the Guernsey guys are ahead of the game - worringly for me (From Fry), they haven't completed the full "due diligence" so I question their motives if they have no previous association with Saints?? Maybe I'm miles off the mark, but why would MLT support the other bid unless he believed in it, and why would they want him on the board if they weren't in it for the right reasons?? Too many questions. I've done my bit and actually contacted them today. Something tells me that the MLT/Pinnacle people will bid. They have my vote already, the guy I spoke to was very approachable. What a contrast to RL and his mob

Edited by lancelot link
typo!

MLT is part of the Pinnacle campaign (there are 2 clients for whom they represent - that was from the horses mouth this morning). MLT would be invited to join the Board in some capacity upon successful purchase - but the Guernsey guys are ahead of the game - worringly for me (From Fry), they haven't completed the full "due diligence" so I question their motives if they have no previous association with Saints?? Maybe I'm miles off the mark, but why would MLT support the other bid unless he believed in it, and why would they want him on the board if they weren't in it for the right reasons?? Too many questions. I've done my bit and actually contacted them today. Something tells me that the MLT/Pinnacle people will bid. They have my vote already, the guy I spoke to was very approachable. What a contract to RL and his mob

You are playing with fire if you are pinning your hopes on some people who MIGHT bid and risk the other party throwing up their arms in frustration and walk away.

Mess this up with fans meddling in things we barely understand and there is no 2nd chance.

MLT is a hero but does he know the facts of the deal on the table? If not he may also be keen on them as well.

I desperately wan t the best investor but i also want an investor. WE will look damned stupid if our enthiusiasm for a phantom bid means the serious bidder walks.

MLT is part of the Pinnacle campaign (there are 2 clients for whom they represent - that was from the horses mouth this morning). MLT would be invited to join the Board in some capacity upon successful purchase - but the Guernsey guys are ahead of the game - worringly for me (From Fry), they haven't completed the full "due diligence" so I question their motives if they have no previous association with Saints?? Maybe I'm miles off the mark, but why would MLT support the other bid unless he believed in it, and why would they want him on the board if they weren't in it for the right reasons?? Too many questions. I've done my bit and actually contacted them today. Something tells me that the MLT/Pinnacle people will bid. They have my vote already, the guy I spoke to was very approachable. What a contrast to RL and his mob

To be honest I wish they had told you to bog off (politely). I'm not sure why they didn't.

Mind you, they were quick to amend the typo on their website so fair play on that point.

Everything you have said there has been in the public domain and is all common knowledge however you seem to be trying to paint the picture that you are ITK. Stop interfering and just let them get on with it. ;)

Lancelot link is monkeying around (he will understand). I believe he has the ear of Pinnacle and not a bull****ter.

It is good they are interested but why the delay? They are behind the game and eating into pre season planning.

LL, dont be worried about the guernsey lot. There is a real written bid on the table by someone who has carried out due diligence. They are in the driving seat but I worry they will get impatient and walk away.

Everything you have said there has been in the public domain and is all common knowledge however you seem to be trying to paint the picture that you are ITK. Stop interfering and just let them get on with it. ;)

Ed

In the nicest possible way, I'm not interfering. I happen to care passionately about our club and yes, maybe I was over eager by contacting them, but when people post links here to who they believe is involved I couldnt help myself. As for what is in the public domain, I think I was the first one to post the email response I had?? I agree its probably a standard response but at least they had the decency to respond. I am not making out I am ITK, everything I know I have posted. I have a friend who knows some of these and he has told me what I know. Sorry if you think I'm interfering, I dont mean to, just as eager as the rest of us to get something to smile about

Lancelot link is monkeying around (he will understand). I believe he has the ear of Pinnacle and not a bull****ter.

It is good they are interested but why the delay? They are behind the game and eating into pre season planning.

LL, dont be worried about the guernsey lot. There is a real written bid on the table by someone who has carried out due diligence. They are in the driving seat but I worry they will get impatient and walk away.

Any idea Ron why they are so far behind? I totally agree with you about planning for league 1 now, each minute that ticks by now is a minute wasted!! if ever we need to hit ground running, its next season

Any idea Ron why they are so far behind? I totally agree with you about planning for league 1 now, each minute that ticks by now is a minute wasted!! if ever we need to hit ground running, its next season

Its not the minutes wasted but the funds will dry up sooner or later and we are gone, folded, finished, defunct and just a memory.The cynic in me tells me the administrator wants to increase his fees and so doesnt care about how long he takes, but that is down to my frustration in waiting for things to happen.

Edited by OldNick
a post that could be misconstrued

WS - I don't know them - but I know someone who does. if you want this confirmed to dispell the doubt, send me a message. As for the Guernsey guys, Ive been told by at least 3 people not to dismiss them. It IS their offer on the table. Dont believe everything you read in the paper :rolleyes: