Hope we finish top 4!

Glasgow_Saint

All tonight shows is that the players below the first team are quite a bit behind the first teamers, as we knew.

Its been a superb season so far, but lets hope the likes of Davis, Hooiveld, Fox and Lee arent required for any stretch of time.

Hope we can get to January without having any serious injuries to key players. Playing Hooiveld or Fox for a few games fills me with dread

Will not dwell on tonight as mopo must have a bigger plan.

Why do you call him MoPo?! It's crap.

Secondly, If this isn't a cup to give the youngsters a chance then when can you give them some game time. Personally I think you have to try your best to keep squad players happy, and bring through the best youth players. I don't have any anger towards Pochettino about playing that team. You can't expect us to be able to play our best 11 every match, especially Sat/Midweek/Sat at the high intensity that we play at.

Glad to see some of the youngsters get a game. Reed looks like a cracking little talent. And another debutant in Gallagher. Maybe these apps will show others that there is a way through just like JWP and Shaw.

All tonight shows is that the players below the first team are quite a bit behind the first teamers, as we knew.

Its been a superb season so far, but lets hope the likes of Davis, Hooiveld, Fox and Lee arent required for any stretch of time.

So I said this 2 months ago and was called a troll, it happens tonight and we all knew that, is it an elephant in the room situation? Can we only state perceived positive things about OUR club? Or can we give our opinion?

So I said this 2 months ago and was called a troll, it happens tonight and we all knew that, is it an elephant in the room situation? Can we only state perceived positive things about OUR club? Or can we give our opinion?

You didn't say that though did you.

You say things such as...."Gaston is sh!t", "The youngsters are sh!t", "Davis Yoshida Fox and Hooiveld are sh!t"

Maybe if you put things in a more respectful way, then people maybe able to drum up a discussion with you. Yes, the players tonight aren't as good as the first team...isn't that why they're not playing every week?!

sure opinions are great. its just nooone is interested i yours.

Why do you call him MoPo?! It's crap.

Secondly, If this isn't a cup to give the youngsters a chance then when can you give them some game time. Personally I think you have to try your best to keep squad players happy, and bring through the best youth players. I don't have any anger towards Pochettino about playing that team. You can't expect us to be able to play our best 11 every match, especially Sat/Midweek/Sat at the high intensity that we play at.

Glad to see some of the youngsters get a game. Reed looks like a cracking little talent. And another debutant in Gallagher. Maybe these apps will show others that there is a way through just like JWP and Shaw.

So how will we cope in any European competition then? Even the "nailed on" 4th place that our high pressing game will undoubtedly reward us with at the end of the season (or so the forum guru's will have us believe).

So how will we cope in any European competition then? Even the "nailed on" 4th place that our high pressing game will undoubtedly reward us with at the end of the season (or so the forum guru's will have us believe).

Can someone please show me some posts saying we're going to qualify for the Champions League? I have seen this mentioned by the trolls regularly but have never seen it myself.

1. We're not going to get 4th.

2. If we somehow did manage it then I'd like to think we'd buy quite a few players so we have more quality in the backup areas.

Sad to see the demise of cup football. It seems we now have more chance of finishing in the top 4, and that is small, than ever winning the league cup. Not saying it's right or wrong, just an observation.

Well yes, we want to finish top 4, everybody knows that, winning the League Cup...not so much, brings too many games in too short a space of time.

I always want Saints to win everything they play in......But even I am not bothered about this result. Our sights are set higher than this almost-dead competition and our team needs to preserve it's energy for the high pressing league games.

Now, if it were the FA cup, I'd be peed off.

I want to win anything, its like selfish little boys wanting the biggest piece of cake, what have arsenal won lately? How big is the trophy for coming 4th? A trophy you never get and we will never achieve that position without huge investment anyway, pointless dreams, lets dream of winning something, why go into the champions league if we can not win it?

Edited by Barry Sanchez

Well yes, we want to finish top 4, everybody knows that, winning the League Cup...not so much, brings too many games in too short a space of time.

You do realise that there are the same number of games in the Champions League group stage as in the Europa League group stage?

We are not going to finish top 4

We are now not going to win the league cup

Time will tell on the FA Cup

We are the new Fulham!! How exciting

Have faith Glasgow, a top player in a predictable league we will be. New Fulham...lol...I'll revive this post next year, just for you.