Liebherr, Krueger and Koeman taking Saints to Switzerland

Saint-Armstrong

That's one more idiot decision in the light of recent performances. A bit of sunshine would have done them a whole lot better than freezing their a rses off in the mountains. The Caribbean sunshine and beaches didn't do Sterling any harm.

That's one more idiot decision in the light of recent performances. A bit of sunshine would have done them a whole lot better than freezing their a rses off in the mountains. The Caribbean sunshine and beaches didn't do Sterling any harm.

Don't know a bit of sunshine might be a little too relaxing, it's still not Summer here so a not too dissimilar temperature to here but different scenery............ Anyway Liverpool could only afford to send Sterling to the Caribbean due to UEFA breathing down their necks over FFP!! :D

I wish my boss would take me off for a holiday every time I underperformed.

6th in the Premier League...

Rather than 'under performing', it's more like your boss realising you're having a tough time at work lately and trying to raise your spirits and get you back to your old self.

6th in the Premier League...

Rather than 'under performing', it's more like your boss realising you're having a tough time at work lately and trying to raise your spirits and get you back to your old self.

Yes, I'd like that too.

How idiotic of all those people taking Winter holidays in the snow when they could be sunning themselves in the Caribbean.

A chance to lift the players' spirits, recharge batteries and build up cameraderie away from familiar surroundings, staying in five star hotels in beautiful scenery, what an idiotic decision, eh? :rolleyes:

you cant say 'underperformed' on here.

I think you can when it's true! It's perfectly fare to say we have underperformed recently and anyone who denies it is mental but when you look at the season as a whole I'd say we are still performing above expectation only the final league position will let us know if we have underperformed for the season although I'd say we did in both cups given the way we excited them both!

A change of air and different scenery will help. Warm weather holidays -sounds nice - but who knows what the weather will be when they are back and play their next game?

more importantly ...will they take Matt Le Tissier along with them?.... so he can teach them how to finish off good moves.....and actually score goals.

A change of air and different scenery will help. Warm weather holidays -sounds nice - but who knows what the weather will be when they are back and play their next game?

It's hardly like Dubai in Switzerland this time of year. I suspect if anything it will only be a few degrees warmer and certainly nowhere near warm enough to make it seem cold when they touch back down in England.

Should have practiced your football skills a little bit more when you a kid, Deano, rather than messing around with computer games/girls/watching Neighbours.

Oi Lou, nowt wrong with messing around with computer games as a kid. It's what got me the job I have now!

Why is Ralph going though? He's going to wreck it all again :(

It's hardly like Dubai in Switzerland this time of year. I suspect if anything it will only be a few degrees warmer and certainly nowhere near warm enough to make it seem cold when they touch back down in England.

....and of course, that's assuming we know what the weather will be like at Stamford Bridge on 14th .....:smug:

Noted. Yesterday it was +5 in Geneva, and a mild +7 in London.

Edited by david in sweden

So its less idiotic to fly a couple of thousand miles for four day break and get jet lag coming back rather than a couple of hours to Switzerland? Who's the idiot.

It's been lovely and sunny here in Basle today, although snow forecast for Thursday!