Moats funeral..better than Legoland....

saint lard

Warped Bystram was defiant yesterday after admitting she paid for her family day out to the murderer's funeral with benefits.

And she said: "If social services have a go at me for it, I'll tell them where to go.

And people wonder why the nasty conservatives are trying to tackle the welfare state mentality in certain parts of Britain....

This is one nutter in the 60m people living in this country at the moment. And she's a Chelsea fan. Did The Sun have to give her the time of day? Their reporter should've taken a bit of a moral high ground and not given her the publicity which will just drag up the whole issue again, coupled with a nice undertone of white supremacism. Hooray. How long before Nick Griffin is pictured having a pub lunch with her?

This is one nutter in the 60m people living in this country at the moment. And she's a Chelsea fan. Did The Sun have to give her the time of day? Their reporter should've taken a bit of a moral high ground and not given her the publicity which will just drag up the whole issue again, coupled with a nice undertone of white supremacism. Hooray. How long before Nick Griffin is pictured having a pub lunch with her?

I really really really hate the tabloid press.