Jump to content

Jonnyboy

Members
  • Posts

    14408
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jonnyboy

  1. Yet you regularly post more than 3 times a day.
  2. I was tempted, then I thought nah, too cold.
  3. Anyone got a chart showing clubs' record signings?
  4. Id say this applies to Connolly. Nothing against Holmes but he's probably earned about £1m out of Saints and given nothing back.
  5. Lol, thats why he's so mardy. Tbf Claro was smiling a bit today.
  6. I find it bizarre he is at Yeovil.
  7. I hope you're drunk.
  8. Chez Chez Chez - Kelvin Davis, Sir. ;-)
  9. Yes.
  10. www.freecycle.org
  11. We are aiming for the prem. Hopefully he doesnt get a new contract.
  12. This thread is really bringing out the psychos.
  13. Im lovin it!
  14. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  15. Guly crap first touch
  16. Connollly gives it away twice.
  17. At least he had a shot on target and is still working hard. He'll come good.
  18. Wadda you know, we are the same age.
  19. ah well, he's still a skate clot
  20. Luckily, Guly is a calmer finisher than Connolly (who shouldve buried first time).
  21. Was Cotteril in charge of the skates for the 4-1 a cup result? Id love to get revenge for that.
  22. Firstrow working but a bit jerky for me.
  23. anyone got a working stream?
  24. grrrr
×
×
  • Create New...