Jump to content

beatlesaint

Subscribed Users
  • Posts

    9,703
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by beatlesaint

  1. beatlesaint

    Toby

    I'm hoping Mr Blackmore has got that wrong and Les is flying out tomorrow to sort this mess out !
  2. beatlesaint

    Toby

    Far too sensible and reasonable for here
  3. beatlesaint

    Toby

    Or the outcome for that matter !
  4. beatlesaint

    Toby

    Unless they really are using him to put other clubs off the scent of their real targets ? Who knows, I just hope it is sorted one way or the other pretty quickly now.
  5. beatlesaint

    Toby

    Please let's get this sorted one way or another, I'm becoming obsessed by this transfer
  6. If he seriously thinks Brenda will make him a better player and that he will learn more than he would under Koeman then he is living in cloud cuckoo land. Money talks, it also makes you look a complete cock as well !
  7. No the only comparison if you read it is that they are both local hence the pricing policy !!! Dont you think they are both local then ?
  8. You have forgotten to point out that match day prices have been frozen and 6000 seats are in fact cheaper. you are incorrect, I think you will find Pompey were Cat A (Gold price as it was then) and they are not a top club, they are however, like Bournemouth, a local club.
  9. Last home game is always a sell out and Bournemouth is a local derby.
  10. Danny Blind already taken over
  11. Wont stop the mass hysteria and panic the press will whip up ! Hope they announce Blind asap !
  12. You don't do yourself any favours sometimes do you ?
  13. no and according to Koeman no to your second point too.
  14. oh I'm sure they aren't hard up, it just seems he has never been the first choice that they want at any cost. He will go, I don't expect any different, I just wonder if there isn't another twist in the story of where he ends up !
  15. As Sky are reporting they have bid 28.6 million for Sergio Ramos I wonder if the Morgan bid, or seriousness of it, will rest on that outcome. If they splash out that much they may well want a cheaper option as a defensive midfielder. i still wouldn't be surprised to see him at Arsenal, around the 30 August knowing the way Wenger works.
  16. Unfortunately that is absolutely true and I can't see what evidence exists of anything to dispute it.
  17. beatlesaint

    Toby

    im almost frightened to be positive, I can't take rejection and disappointment
  18. beatlesaint

    Toby

    yes but are these the same ITKers who said Morgan was going there as well as Jay Rod ?
  19. I know I'm in the minority but I would have taken the 12.5 with Rickie thrown in as well !
  20. yeah he was and whilst he had a great season for us he and everyone else knew it was just for another year.
  21. Without doubt, he was always going on about Liverpool's inability to defend.
  22. beatlesaint

    Toby

    Think that's called the snowball effect more than any statement of fact...........at least I hope so
  23. beatlesaint

    Toby

    Hope so if he has received an offer otherwise that could be taken for tapping up and we all know that sort of thing doesn't happen in football
  24. the Crewe player mentioned by Turkish earlier
  25. To be fair so do I
×
×
  • Create New...