This is Jonno Quick Fortes moment.

Turkish

With Lallana and and Chamberlain out injured this is Jonno Quicks opportunity to step up to the plate and show why he is so highly regarded by the manager. The guy now has the opportunity to prove himself as an inspired signing and cover himself in glory. Come on Jonno Quick, this is your time. Stand up, tap Chamberlain and Lallana on the shoulder and say "out of the way you pair of crocks, it's all about me now" Jonno Quick is going to be the man to do the business. FACT

oh dear =/

Can u just remind you of these comments...

http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10280~2281315,00.html

In particular

"he's lightening quick, When i talk about quick players i ask "is he Jonno quick?"

"he's got unbelievable pace and strength, he gets that ball and he runs with it in behind and he scores goals, I training some of the stuff that he does- he's unplayable"

In particular

"he's lightening quick, When i talk about quick players i ask "is he Jonno quick?"

"he's got unbelievable pace and strength, he gets that ball and he runs with it in behind and he scores goals, I training some of the stuff that he does- he's unplayable"

Sounds more like Didier Drogba to me...

Forte has looked quick and sharp in the last couple of games that he has featured in. Good pace and vision to go with his attacking intent.

People on here were very quick to write him off, think he'll do a great job given a start.

Looked a lot better last night, hadn't been too impressed with him before now but he definitely caused them some problems when he came on yesterday. He was much more comfortable receiving the ball in the middle of the park though, so whether he'd be any good on the wing or not is up in the air at the moment. Would work well in a 4-3-3 like below:

----------------------DAVIS----------------------

BUTTERFIELD----FONTE----JAIDI----------HARDING

-----------GULY----CHAPLOW----HAMMOND-------

----------FORTE----BARNARD----LAMBERT--------

In particular

"he's got unbelievable pace and strength, he gets that ball and he runs with it in behind and he scores goals, In training some of the stuff that he does- he's unplayable"

lol. That could be read two ways!! Actually I think he has a great future with us but I do recall NA saying that he needed some work but he believed he would be a better player for the training set up we have here. It is an opportunity for him IF Oxo and Adam are out for MK Dons but don't write him off if he does not deliver immediately.

Forte has looked quick and sharp in the last couple of games that he has featured in. Good pace and vision to go with his attacking intent.

People on here were very quick to write him off, think he'll do a great job given a start.

Not just quick, Jonno Quick. He's also got incredible strength according to Nige. A bit like a cross between Samson with short hair and Usain Bolt.

Not just quick, Jonno Quick. He's also got incredible strength according to Nige. A bit like a cross between Samson with short hair and Usain Bolt.

I like your sense of humour my friend. I be here giggling and as a Saints fan for the last 42 years or so that isn't always easy!

To motivate him for his big chance against MK Dons next week i think we should use the legendary Martine Mcutcheon for his inspiration and have this playing when he takes to the pitch, nobody says it better IMO.[video=youtube;jG16jv-itYw]

I have to say, Turkish, every one of your comments in this thread has made me laugh.

Yeah, let's give Jonno Quick a run in the side. This is his time to shine.

I agree, i've got a strong feeling jonno quick is going to be the new Micky Evans, without the side burns and of course quicker.

Forte is a wingman who was thrust into the centre due to Sc*nthorpes shortages. He could end up being our wingman for a year or two if we end up letting A O-C go and I will wait to see him play a few times before making any conclusions as to whether he will be any good for us.

Forte is a wingman who was thrust into the centre due to Sc*nthorpes shortages. He could end up being our wingman for a year or two if we end up letting A O-C go and I will wait to see him play a few times before making any conclusions as to whether he will be any good for us.

He's played on the left every time I've seen him for Saints so far, so Lallana would have to swap sides...

He's played on the left every time I've seen him for Saints so far, so Lallana would have to swap sides...

I think it's up to Lallana and Jonno Quick to have the Ice Man/Maverick Top Gun conversation as to who is whos wing man dont you?

Edited by Turkish

I think it's up to Lallana and Jonno Quick to have the Ice Man/Maverick Top Gun conversation as to who is whos wing man dont you?

I would assume it would go

"I'm Adam Lallana"

"But are you Jonno Quick?"

"Fair point".

Jonathan Forte played 24 Championship games for S****horpe between August 2010 and January 2011 (mostly as a striker, not a winger). He was not a "reject" or "reserve" for S****horpe as many Saints fans seem to think.

Who thought he was? Jonno quick is our man for promotion, if he doesn't pay a significant part in our promotion push i'll suck my own cock.

Who thought he was? Jonno quick is our man for promotion, if he doesn't pay a significant part in our promotion push i'll suck my own cock.

Looks like your spare rib is safe for the time being - unless you are hung like a particulary well hung donkey :scared: .... sorry what's that you say ..... oh .... ok .......

Ladies (and gheyers form an orderly queue please!! :lol: