Reading away ticket details - Sold Out

Saint Garrett

@SouthamptonFC: Tickets for our trip to @ReadingFC go on sale to Season Ticket Holders with 5 away games this Wednesday http://t.co/X36tWj04DR #saintsfc

Tickets for our Barclays Premier League away fixture at Reading will go on sale to eligible Season Ticket Holders at 9am on Wednesday 13th March.

Tickets for this game, which kicks off at the Madejski Stadium on Saturday 6th April with a 3pm kick-off time, will go on sale with the following criteria:

Wednesday 13th March (9am) Season Ticket Holders who purchased a ticket/tickets for at least five Premier League away games from this season

Friday 15th March (9am) Season Ticket Holders who purchased a ticket/tickets for at least three Premier League away games from this season

Monday 18th March (9am) Season Ticket Holders who purchased a ticket/tickets for at least one Premier League away game from this season

Wednesday 20th March (9am) Any Season Ticket Holders

Friday 22nd March (9am) Supporters who purchased a ticket/tickets for at least one Premier League away game from this season

Monday 25th March (9am) General Sale

All sales dates are subject to remaining ticket availability.

Tickets for this game will be priced as follows:

To Season Ticket Holders

£40 for adults

£30 for over-65s

£30 for 17-21s

£20 for under-17s

We will receive 14 pairs of Wheelchair & Enabler tickets, and a number of Ambulant Disabled tickets priced as above, with the Enabler free of charge.

Please note that should this fixture reach General Sale to non-Season Ticket Holders then the prices will change as follows:

£42 for adults

£31 for over-65s

£31 for 17-21s

£21 for under-17s

To purchase tickets for this game, go online or visit the St Mary's Ticket Office.

Fees may apply and all tickets are sold subject to the Ticket Terms and Conditions.

Interesting that it says it's got a 3pm kick off time? I assume that's wrong ?

Edited by Saint Garrett

SFC appear to be giving season ticket holders a £2 discount :thumbup:

No its because Reading can only charge us what their fans are charged

Their season ticket holders and members are charged £40 a ticket, Non members charged £42

We do not have members, so season ticket holders charged £40 to match what's offered to their fans

Because their Premier League fans have come running back. That end behind the goal is now a 50/50 split between home and away fans. Suspect it will go back to being 4,000 if we're both in the Championship next season.

Huge gaps against Villa. Not sold out - plastic man u/Chelsea/arsenal fans etc.

Because their Premier League fans have come running back. That end behind the goal is now a 50/50 split between home and away fans. Suspect it will go back to being 4,000 if we're both in the Championship next season.[/]

Great fans for a great club though :)

Is this their desperate attempt to cash-out of the PL before they return to NPC obscurity for another 5-6 years??

Johnny boy probably knows that given this is our shortest away day and many of our fans are actually very close to Reading then no matter what price he puts we will sellout the allocation...

What difference does a banner or protest make? Only thing that would have an impact is empty seats.

Publicity. Although I agree the only thing that will make them change is empty seats, I think fans need to start standing up in anyway possible to these prices. 40 quid for reading is ridiculous.

Unfortunately it's too big a game to not go. Or I'd watch it on sky

Publicity. Although I agree the only thing that will make them change is empty seats, I think fans need to start standing up in anyway possible to these prices. 40 quid for reading is ridiculous.

Unfortunately it's too big a game to not go. Or I'd watch it on sky

It's a lot of money, but we charge £38 for some games, not much in it really.

Anyone buying tickets for their group, beware. Even though the OS dosent mention their absurd restriction of 4 per person, it is still the case. They just forgot to quote it.

Never had a problem online. In fact I got about 7 tickets for Norwich in one transaction and received them all no problem. It is a ridiculous rule though.

Working at 5pm on the Saturday so unfortunately won't be able to make this, prices are ridiculous though, will just watch it in the pub before work

Prices really aren't that bad, compare it to ours, only 2 pound more.

got mine but what a stupid system.......... potentially would let me buy 3 tickets per season ticket........never tried to buy more do you think it would work???? also online the tickets defaulted to U16 season ticket holder you had to make sure that you changed it yourself otherwise you would of ended up with the wrong type of ticket......just as a point of interest when will the loyalty points system come into play???

got mine but what a stupid system.......... potentially would let me buy 3 tickets per season ticket........never tried to buy more do you think it would work???? also online the tickets defaulted to U16 season ticket holder you had to make sure that you changed it yourself otherwise you would of ended up with the wrong type of ticket......just as a point of interest when will the loyalty points system come into play???

hahaha in reply to the question above that stupid system let me log on again and buy a 3rd ticket even though I only have 2 season tickets

Also some info re trains.

http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/news/article/reading-away-travel-information-721371.aspx

Reading vs Southampton Saturday 6th April, kick-off 12.45pm

Please note that there are planned engineering works at Reading train station on this date.

Due to major improvement works at Reading station and the surrounding area this Easter, supporters are advised that the Cross Country Trains direct from Southampton will not stop at Reading Station, but will instead call at Reading West Station.

However, trains from Basingstoke or Newbury will arrive at Reading station as normal.

The recommended route by train from Southampton is to change at Basingstoke for a train into Reading Station using the hourly First Great Western Service.

Supporters are advised not to travel from Southampton to Reading West station by Cross Country Trains.

For times, please check http://www.firstgreatwestern.co.uk/reading