Katy Perry

Scudamore

No not one of those "would you stuff her?" threads...although the answer to that is of course "hell yes"

I'm just wondering if anyone else saw Breakfast this morning when they were asking her if she knew her song would be controversial? Several times. And whether her parents (who are both ministers) minded the song...

Now if the song were "I raped a baby and i liked it" then i could understand but it's merely a song about kissing a sodding woman...unless i've missed something in the lyrics...

----------

Anyway...would you stuff her?

(Only because it seems to wind up Wiltshire Saint)

No not one of those "would you stuff her?" threads...although the answer to that is of course "hell yes"

I'm just wondering if anyone else saw Breakfast this morning when they were asking her if she knew her song would be controversial? Several times. And whether her parents (who are both ministers) minded the song...

Now if the song were "I raped a baby and i liked it" then i could understand but it's merely a song about kissing a sodding woman...unless i've missed something in the lyrics...

----------

Anyway...would you stuff her?

(Only because it seems to wind up Wiltshire Saint)

I would pummel her from dusk to dawn and split her in half. I would kno her so much and so hard that I would cum blood. I would tie her to a cross and crucify the *****. I would quite literally nail her.

Katy Perry kissed a girl, and she liked it! That song is as catchy as “Umbrella” and as tacky as, well, “Umbrella”. I was going to post about how it may be the song of the summer, but upon reading Gawker, I found out some interesting gossip on Katy Perry…or should I say Katy Hudson? GASP! Way more interesting than what I originally had in mind!

Katy Hudson, Katy Perry’s former self, was a Christian rock singer. That’s right, CHRISTIAN rock. Oh sweet irony, you publicity whore! Here is my favorite aspect about the whole thing- she was interviewed by Seventeen Magazine (the magazine for all those under the age of 17 and who wish they were 17. When you are 17, you read Cosmo, duh.) and said some amazing about everyone’s favorite topic–sex.

Katy has a steady boyfriend, but she doesn’t believe in sex before marriage. “I know what it does to people,” she says. “One night my boyfriend and I went a little too far and I felt like I’d fallen so far away from God. I doubted myself and my strength. I was so weak at the time in my relationship with Christ.”

Interesting.

Quote:

Originally Posted by some ****ty website

Katy Perry kissed a girl, and she liked it! That song is as catchy as “Umbrella” and as tacky as, well, “Umbrella”. I was going to post about how it may be the song of the summer, but upon reading Gawker, I found out some interesting gossip on Katy Perry…or should I say Katy Hudson? GASP! Way more interesting than what I originally had in mind!

Katy Hudson, Katy Perry’s former self, was a Christian rock singer. That’s right, CHRISTIAN rock. Oh sweet irony, you publicity whore! Here is my favorite aspect about the whole thing- she was interviewed by Seventeen Magazine (the magazine for all those under the age of 17 and who wish they were 17. When you are 17, you read Cosmo, duh.) and said some amazing about everyone’s favorite topic–sex.

Katy has a steady boyfriend, but she doesn’t believe in sex before marriage. “I know what it does to people,” she says. “One night my boyfriend and I went a little too far and I felt like I’d fallen so far away from God. I doubted myself and my strength. I was so weak at the time in my relationship with Christ.”

Interesting.

A facial on the first date is out then I suppose...