Your personal decoration requirements for Wembley

dune

Can we please not turn this thread into yet another 'wigs/balloons/flags/colours are ghey' and 'you should only wear Stone Island Jackets and adidas old school trainers' argument please.

We all know where most stand on this now so if people want to talk about their plans for how they're going to enjoy their trip to Wembley, please let them do it in peace.

Anyone driving up stupidly early (We are leaving at 6am) Look out for a Black Octavia VRS with scarf in back window and two flags either side. Give us a beep!

leaving Christchurch at 7ish - you will see our car from a mile away!!!

Did you get your seat sorted then mate?

Yes thanks. I have to use the lift to get to the top tier and go to customer services and they will move me to a seat I can fit my peg leg in. So if you see someone sitting in the empty stand on there own it's prob me!

The ticket office spoke to Wembley for me so it's all looking good.

Yes thanks. I have to use the lift to get to the top tier and go to customer services and they will move me to a seat I can fit my peg leg in. So if you see someone sitting in the empty stand on there own it's prob me!

The ticket office spoke to Wembley for me so it's all looking good.

Awesome, glad you still get to go. Celebrating a goal will be a nightmare though ;)

Burgundy velvet tuxedo by Paul Costelloe, original Premiership Saints players home shirt c. 2002 (Jelle Van Damme's shirt from a Sweden preseason), will try to find my cherished rosette ( remember those anyone???) from 1976 final to pin on the tuxedo, my saints scarf from the Cardiff final. Official Saints baseball cap, If its wet wet wet a matching red raincoat. Dark shoes. Hair gel by L'Oreal Gum. Teeth brushed by Colgate. My fragrance of the day will be Prada. Boxers by CK. Alcohol by the glass of NZ Sauvignon blanc. Chocolates by Ferrero Rocher, of course. Bottle of decent shampoo at home in fridge for when i gets home to share with GF. Train tickets by Southwest rail. Match ticket c/o Saintslist.

Burgundy velvet tuxedo by Paul Costelloe, original Premiership Saints players home shirt c. 2002 (Jelle Van Damme's shirt from a Sweden preseason), will try to find my cherished rosette ( remember those anyone???) from 1976 final to pin on the tuxedo, my saints scarf from the Cardiff final. Official Saints baseball cap, If its wet wet wet a matching red raincoat. Dark shoes. Hair gel by L'Oreal Gum. Teeth brushed by Colgate. My fragrance of the day will be Prada. Boxers by CK. Alcohol by the glass of NZ Sauvignon blanc. Chocolates by Ferrero Rocher, of course. Bottle of decent shampoo at home in fridge for when i gets home to share with GF. Train tickets by Southwest rail. Match ticket c/o Saintslist.

And what about yr socks???

Got the missus wearing a Saints shirt (outdoors....) for the first time ever!!!

:D

The retro '75 one. I'll be there in last season's home shirt - can't stand the sticker on the new ones. Got my Dad a shirt for his birthday though with the JPT writing on it. So that's 3 of us at least that will be in red & white.

Anyone not in red, or red'n'white, should not be going to Wembley.

But they could do a lot worse than going into ASDA and checking out their £6 red polo shirts - decent quality - and a nice black and white stripe detail on the collar?

Anyone not in red, or red'n'white, should not be going to Wembley.

But they could do a lot worse than going into ASDA and checking out their £6 red polo shirts - decent quality - and a nice black and white stripe detail on the collar?

Many apologies. I didn't want to spend £40 a shirt that will be out of date in a few weeks. I have a Saints scarf and will be taking that, will this be ok with you?