Nearly Christmas!!

John Boy Saint

With you all the way with this, on the way to the game on Tuesday my mate said "Only 5 sleeps"

I'm demob happy !!:smt026

Yep, i did say that. I don't get that excited about xmas nowadays. So Sunday is like xmas used to be.

Now lets go and win a cup tomorrow!!!!

:smt038:smt038 COYS

Well, on BST it's now 9pm and so clocks are already forward but not sure how I'm going to sleep tonight.... Half a big sleep until the game - woo hoo!

I made sure that I went and played 18 holes of Golf this afternoon for the simple reason that I sleep like the proverbial log after a 4 hour trek through the countryside chasing a stupid (blooming was today) little white ball!

Put your clocks forward and get to bed ... we kick off in under 16 hours.

Tomorrows gonna be massive!!

Get to bed!! What to wake up every half hour...........Where are my tickets........Have I missed the bus?.................. What time is it?............. Did I put my tickets in my bag?................... Have I over slept?............... Did I put that clock forward?..................Is that 6am or 7am?................................................... Oh bloody hell that's the alarm clock I could really do with another hour!.............. Is that 6am or 7am?

I dont know weather or not to put the clock forward on my nokia 5800, will it do it automaticly? If i put it forward now will it jump forward another hour and wake me early? If i leave it it might not wake me at all! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

What happens if you take the batterie out; do you have to reset the time and date?

PM me your mobile and I will give you a call just to make sure

:D

I dont know weather or not to put the clock forward on my nokia 5800, will it do it automaticly? If i put it forward now will it jump forward another hour and wake me early? If i leave it it might not wake me at all! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Does iphone change automatically? I might just set it anyway because I am not too bothered about waking up an hour early.

Does iphone change automatically? I might just set it anyway because I am not too bothered about waking up an hour early.

Pretty sure it does. I just fiddled with mine and it told me it would change the time for me at 12. right, will try and sleep now! And thanks for the offer john boy saint! :)

I planned on being in bed 2 hours ago... really looking forward to tomorrow and I'm far too awake to be able to sleep. Really got to try and make an effort to sleep soon or I'm going to tired as hell when it comes to getting up tomorrow at the equivilent of 5:30am. :(

I planned on being in bed 2 hours ago... really looking forward to tomorrow and I'm far too awake to be able to sleep. Really got to try and make an effort to sleep soon or I'm going to tired as hell when it comes to getting up tomorrow at the equivilent of 5:30am. :(

Me too; I could swear that I have drunk about 6 double Espressos!!!:smt101:smt101

I wont sleep tonight, just watching Spuds bum Poopey.

Then a spot of Fifa online.

Worried about putting my clock forward to worried about it!

Word of advice - change the date setting on it to a random date and it should'nt change.

funny you should say that... I have exactly the same phone, Ive had a viral infection all week, and decided to get loads of night nurse down me and get to bed very early, feel asleep at 7pm, but before I did, i changed my phone time on my Nokia 5800 manually... what has it gone and done, changed it automatically! Doh, so I woke up thinking it was half hour, but really it is half three, and now i cant sleep!!!! aaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Got drunk last night in the vain hope of some sleep, Nope but do now have a hangover, can't sleep not leaving for 2 1/2 hours!

Can#t make any nolise as 2 yr old asleep upstairs!!!!

Same here, hardly slept and have a small hangover.

Meeting in the pub at 8.30 for a beer before boarding a sure to be noisy coach.

I'm taking plenty of suppliies of anadin and red bull + beer of course, :D