Party on the station [Facebook Members Only]

ladysaint

we certainly know how to party. Posted these vidoes on the Top 3 thread but felt they were worthy of their own post. Many missed the 730 train yesterday, stranded in the middle of nowhere an impromptu party started up.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#!/video/video.php?v=433598912537&ref=mf

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#!/video/video.php?v=433600557537&ref=mf

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#!/video/video.php?v=433604292537&ref=mf

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#!/video/video.php?v=433602982537&ref=mf[url=http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#!/video/video.php?v=433604292537&ref=mf][/url]

Edited by ladysaint

Any way non-facebook folk can join in the fun?

1. Sign up to Facebook(!) - if you are not keen on this, bear in mind that you don't have to add any private information if you don't want to - just keep clicking on skip! You can also create an account using a made up name. I have just created an account for someone called 'Fanof Saints'. He shares a birthday with me, but apart from that I have not entered any personal information!

2. Ask me nicely and I may let you use the account that I have just created. I created an e-mail address to create it, so it has no real identification to me except that Facebook has seemingly recognised that I have logged on from this computer as it has suggested me and all my friends as possible friends! In terms of how you do that, send me an e-mail at: neil.jackson@live.regents-tc.ac.uk. But bear in mind this is not my main e-mail address and I do not check it very frequently!

:)

David Attenborough

And here we see the long dormant and extremely rare species of uberfan in it's natural environment. Sightings of the uberfan have been extremely rare for the past decade as a succession of climate change and habitat had forced them to cover up their lovely plumage and to be forced to forage in the wild for occassional scraps.

Many sub-species are believed to have been forced to resort to stealing from the top table and hunt in pairs, whereas the true uberfan is well regarded for their advanced ability to make little old ladies laugh and to strike terror into the hearts of the lonely chav.

But on a serious note

WHEN THE FOOK did we become Morris Dancers?

Meanwhile was that Fos1 I saw in there? No wonder he's not fit enough for the forum match this year. I hope you all popped into Deacons just down the road from the station to encourage the local Few with your motivational dance routines

What a crazy, wacky bunch, that lot really know how to enjoy themselves.

One thing i should ask is if that had been a group of young lads wearing "casual" gear and not TSF superstars, doing exactly the same thing, standing on a station platform in a large group drunk, singing and shouting, would they be chastised as an emabrassment to the club and intimidating locals or would they to be crazy fans having a great time?

Edited by Turkish

Shame you lot didn't realise there was an excellent pub 10mins walk away in village the other side of the railway lin, that's where a dozen of us went when we just missed our train.

One thing i should ask is if that had been a group of young lads wearing "casual" gear and not TSF superstars, doing exactly the same thing, standing on a station platform in a large group drunk, singing and shouting, would they be chastised as an emabrassment to the club and intimidating locals or would they to be crazy fans having a great time?

I think you know the answer to that one.

"I see fat people."

Hold on......that's me. :(

I love seeing Saints fans enjoying themselves, I got a feeling that next season is going to be one of the best ever!

Me too, but it depends on your persepective, some locals or none football fans might have been intimidated by a group of drunken people singing football songs and jumping about, some of the gentleman are quite big guys and a few shaven heads in there too so could have appeared quite an intimidating bunch. I know when other groups have behaved in the same way they have been chastised as being a disgrace for doing this very same thing, you cant have one rule for one and one for another.

What I saw of these vids there was no malice or intimidating persona being showen by anybody, they looked the sort who would have moved out of the way if a family or older person walked by?

If they were rugby fans everyone you probably included would be saying "they know how to enjoy themselves" all ages etc.

Saints have idiots following us nowadays and I am sure they are disguised in all shapes and sizes, however back to this lot....they were having fun at nobodys expense!

What I saw of these vids there was no malice or intimidating persona being showen by anybody, they looked the sort who would have moved out of the way if a family or older person walked by?

If they were rugby fans everyone you probably included would be saying "they know how to enjoy themselves" all ages etc.

Saints have idiots following us nowadays and I am sure they are disguised in all shapes and sizes, however back to this lot....they were having fun at nobodys expense!

That is not the point though, a drunken group of football fans standing on a platform singing and shouting would look intmidating to an 85 year old woman. I bet there were no members of the public within 30 yards of them, no, they were keeping their distance, as you can see from the video links. The other point is that this lot may well have been having fun, but i seem to remember during the summer a group of saints fans went down to Weymouth to celebrate the life of a friend of theirs who had sadly passed away and did no more than this little lot, in fact probably less, a few beers, bit of a sing song and they were villified as thugs and knuckle draggers. What's the difference? Why when some people act a certain way is it crazy fun with everyone have a right old laugh but when its others doing the same thing they are thugs and an embarassment to their club?

1. Sign up to Facebook(!) - if you are not keen on this, bear in mind that you don't have to add any private information if you don't want to - just keep clicking on skip! You can also create an account using a made up name. I have just created an account for someone called 'Fanof Saints'. He shares a birthday with me, but apart from that I have not entered any personal information!

2. Ask me nicely and I may let you use the account that I have just created. I created an e-mail address to create it, so it has no real identification to me except that Facebook has seemingly recognised that I have logged on from this computer as it has suggested me and all my friends as possible friends! In terms of how you do that, send me an e-mail at: neil.jackson@live.regents-tc.ac.uk. But bear in mind this is not my main e-mail address and I do not check it very frequently!

:)

Thanks for the advice. I'm now a member of the Facebook family.