Win or lose the FA Cup final, Skates to party.

Wes Tender

The News has just reported that regardless of whether the Skates win or lose against Chelski in the FA Cup final, they will parade the players on an open top bus on Southsea Common for the win, or arrive in the team bus if they lose, thanking the fans from the same stage that would be used had they won.

http://www.portsmouth.co.uk/frattonlatest/Win-or-lose-Pompey-to.6258549.jp

I can understand the euphoria should the cheating bastards win, but if as I hope, they get slaughtered by Chelski, one would have thought that the more natural reaction would have been to have slunk away quietly with embarassment.

But then the people running the club, even through administration, have little idea of what is appropriate. Perhaps they can ring fence the event, charging an admission, funds raised going to pay for all the local business creditors that they have shafted.

Nothing like revelling in your own shame.

Shut up Crab Lungs. If it goes ahead I will be there to thank the players & Avram Grant for their continued hard work in this very difficult season.

It's not the fans or players fault that the club is in this situation. The people accountable should be locked up.

Jeez. Do they really think anyone will turn up?

Of course they will, if the TV cameras are there and they can then show the everyone what "the best fans in the world TM" do.

That is turn up to watch a passing bus but can't be arsed to turn up at Faaaart-ton Park to watch an actual football match.

Shut up Crab Lungs. If it goes ahead I will be there to thank the players & Avram Grant for their continued hard work in this very difficult season.

It's not the fans or players fault that the club is in this situation. The people accountable should be locked up.

The whole 142 who went to Wigan the other night I hold my hands up to and say they don't deserve it, the other lot who dont feel shame that yet AGAIN your club has stolen from the small businesses schools and charities so you can cheat your way to another Wembley trip I dont.

Touching that you'll be there. It will be a good opportunity also to say goodbye to them all, as they take their mercenary greed to the next club prepared to keep them in clover.

Touching that you'll be there. It will be a good opportunity also to say goodbye to them all, as they take their mercenary greed to the next club prepared to keep them in clover.
I have a great idea, why dont they do the open bus tour at Southsea for theior cup exploits and then drive down the M27 and do a tour around southampton celebrating their league exploits.

Would these be the players what you can't afford which means you've cheated to get to the cup final?

The whole 142 who went to Wigan the other night I hold my hands up to and say they don't deserve it, the other lot who dont feel shame that yet AGAIN your club has stolen from the small businesses schools and charities so you can cheat your way to another Wembley trip I dont.

So, because I didn't go to Wigan I feel ashamed ? hmmmm. Ok then.

Can you point out how we cheated our way to another Wembley trip.

I have a great idea, why dont they do the open bus tour at Southsea for theior cup exploits and then drive down the M27 and do a tour around southampton celebrating their league exploits.

I have an even better idea. The FA Cup match was a sell-out and a good money-spinner for us both.

Why don't we arrange another match after the season has ended? This time though, they will not be allowed to field those players brought in after they were trading insolvently.

I forecast that we would beat them under those circumstances that there was a level playing field (metaphorically, of course)

Profits would be split evenly, their receipts to be paid directly to those local charities and traders who they have defrauded.

:lol:

Look, do we have to go over this all over again, just because you cannot be bothered to read the last few pages of the other thread? There is chapter and verse on there if you cared to look.

Those Pompey fans who bothered to go up to Wigan, are the die hards who will support Pompey in whatever league they are in. They are proper fans, the rest will moan and groan as it is a 4pm kick off , or its a sunday, or its live on Sky and so why should they go to FP. They only want to support their team when they are at Wembley or on southsea common parading themselves for free.

As for the cheating to get to Wembley if you still do not see how, it is pointless wasting our time anymore. You were a regular poster in the past and so I will respect that and not respond to such a foolish position

Nice to see you're all still biting. :smt110
Not biting Pompeylass, jsut knowing that you and your ilk really do believe you haven't cheated. Listening to Lord Haw Haw Grant , Im not surprised you lot havent got the brain to work it out.

Yep, a nice big juicy one. :D

Hope you're all well.

We're in really rude health as a club, thanks. Enjoying being debt free and also having enjoyed a great season of entertaining and largely winning football. As the season draws to a close, we can relax during the summer, do some deals to strengthen the squad still further, have a great pre-season and then go for automatic promotion next year.

You?

I don't think we're biting at all. Your response was blatantly meaningful. You've obviously noted that you are in a very small and misguided minority regarding PFC since (yes, the club of shame) you've changed tact.

No hard feelings, PL... but you're still the official club of shame.