"Gays are not normal" - Tory

JustMike

hmmmm what is bigger news..

tory candidate or the Prime Minister of one of the worlds most influential nations..

hmmmmm

The American stations covered bigotgate live in the US. I bet the Tories are chuffed Clown gave them such a good day to bury bad news.

seems as though they are all messing up today.

"Tory Says Gay People Are Not 'Normal'

A Conservative Party candidate has been suspended after writing on his website he will "not accept" the behaviour of gay people"

He is not even an MP and was standing in a seat where he was unlikely to ever get elected. Add to the fact that he has been sacked, problem solved.

Cameron's response appears to have been over a month ago.

Try to deflect the **** from Calamity Clown as much as you like, but you are going to have to do better than that,

He is not even an MP and was standing in a seat where he was unlikely to ever get elected. Add to the fact that he has been sacked, problem solved.

Try to deflect the **** from Calamity Clown as much as you like, but you are going to have to do better than that,

It dosen't take much digging to find the real face of the Tories. Some people have short memories about the last Tory government.

It dosen't take much digging to find the real face of the Tories. Some people have short memories about the last Tory government.

obviously, he has been sacked

would you say that the real face of Nu Labour was one that thinks anyone who dares brings up immigration is a BIGOT...?

obviously, he has been sacked

would you say that the real face of Nu Labour was one that thinks anyone who dares brings up immigration is a BIGOT...?

Indeed, can we sack Brown now?

Actually, no don't, we've got at least one more week of this.

Re-runs will be on Comedy Gold for years to come.

not deflecting nothing from no-one, i dont want either of them in power. merely just pointing out that its not just labour who mess up

is homophobia not important then DD?

I wouldn't call his comments homophobic, depends on whether you think not being normal is derogatory in some way. FWIW, I'm not homophobic, I have gay friends in fact but it's not normal is it. Man & woman is normal, sexual reproduction and all that. Man & man is not normal but no-one's suggesting there is anything wrong with not being normal.

Well his response was very clear there wasn't it :-)

Indeed, his response was over a month before yesterday :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You've got to give it to the guy. To come up with a response 1 month before the event is pretty spectacular. Some people call him visionary whilst others prophetic.

Indeed, his response was over a month before yesterday :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You've got to give it to the guy. To come up with a response 1 month before the event is pretty spectacular. Some people call him visionary whilst others prophetic.

Sorry, should've been clearer, his response to the question posed by the Gay Times, whatever it was. Something about party whip or free votes on Gay rights issues I'd guess.

Dave (god I hate that call me Dave stuff) looked a little flustered there is all I was saying.

Nice to see something not choreographed for once, just like Bigotgate to cheer you up again!

...and you forget the other Labour candidate that was arrested under suspicion of drink driving having crashed her car yesterday. Thankfully, no one innocent was hurt.

Is that part of the new Tory crime and justice policy? The guilty will be rammed and maimed by drunken MPs. ;)

I wouldn't call his comments homophobic, depends on whether you think not being normal is derogatory in some way. FWIW, I'm not homophobic, I have gay friends in fact but it's not normal is it. Man & woman is normal, sexual reproduction and all that. Man & man is not normal but no-one's suggesting there is anything wrong with not being normal.

Reading that out loud it sounded like something this guy would say...

kp.jpg

LMFAO - The ****ing arrogance of that post! Who are we as a species to decide what is 'normal'? In ancient Greece, men had sex with each other to prove they were real men and had reached maturity for example.

LMFAO - The ****ing arrogance of that post! Who are we as a species to decide what is 'normal'? In ancient Greece, men had sex with each other to prove they were real men and had reached maturity for example.

No, normal is a word defined in the dictionary and under that definition homosexual is not the norm. It is whether we respect people who are not normal. That is tolerance and tolerance is a very British trait.

a gay person voting conservative is like a black person voting BNP. They were all homophobic not long ago. They voted against allowing children to be taught the meaning of 'gay' in school, they voted against gay equality, they voted against equalling the age of consent between straight couples and gay couples, they voted against gay people adopting. Now it has become more accepted they have suddenly changed their views. Fundamentally they are a homophobic party.

LMFAO - the ****ing ignorance of that post! Not knowing what "normal" means or appreciating that it will be culturally relative (although actually espousing a correct premise in a round-about way but getting the conclusion messed up). In ancient Greece, men knew what words meant.

In the interests of balance, perhaps they need reminding of the many good things they did, as well as the ones considered to be bad. And some have got short memories of the Labour governments of Wilson and Callaghan too. And if you say that was a very long time ago, it is all relative. Many of the voters in this election were too young to remember the eighties.

I can well remember when inflation reached over 25% under Healey, when we went cap in hand to beg the International Monetary Fund to bail out our "sick man of Europe" economy. I can remember the Wilson devaluation of the Pound, Red Robbo ruining British Leyland, the inefficiency of the nationalised industries, the Winter of discontent, etc.

Naturally, not many can remember when the Liberals were last in government, but many still remember when they propped up a dead duck Labour administration in the Lib/Lab pact. Perhaps they will prostitute themselves again if there is a hung Parliament.

In the interests of balance, perhaps they need reminding of the many good things they did, as well as the ones considered to be bad. And some have got short memories of the Labour governments of Wilson and Callaghan too. And if you say that was a very long time ago, it is all relative. Many of the voters in this election were too young to remember the eighties.

I can well remember when inflation reached over 25% under Healey, when we went cap in hand to beg the International Monetary Fund to bail out our "sick man of Europe" economy. I can remember the Wilson devaluation of the Pound, Red Robbo ruining British Leyland, the inefficiency of the nationalised industries, the Winter of discontent, etc.

Naturally, not many can remember when the Liberals were last in government, but many still remember when they propped up a dead duck Labour administration in the Lib/Lab pact. Perhaps they will prostitute themselves again if there is a hung Parliament.

thats simple to address, if you cant remember the last time the libs were within sniffing distance of downing st (outside of the lib/lab coalition) just google jeremy thorpe trial, and marvel at why they havent been in power since.....

thats simple to address, if you cant remember the last time the libs were within sniffing distance of downing st (outside of the lib/lab coalition) just google jeremy thorpe trial, and marvel at why they havent been in power since.....

On this thread about gays not being normal, are you suggesting that the homophobic electorate have held that against them ever since? ;)

This is outrageous and exactly why I won't be voting Tory. Who the hell do these people think they are? Our amred forces and navy do a difficult job, giving their all for the safety of people in this country, and all this tory tw*t can do is have a pop at them. I'd like to see him repeat those comments at that rugby match between the Army and the Navy. Get your bigoted face between the thighs of those strapping men as they huddle in the scrum.

They were that bad the electorate kept them in office for 18 years...

I can remember inflation being down to 8.9% in 1979 before Labour left office, being over 10% when they took over in 1975 and rising fast because of the Barber boom and the oil crisis, and rising to 20% in 1980 under her Ladyship.

I can remember inflation being down to 8.9% in 1979 before Labour left office, being over 10% when they took over in 1975 and rising fast because of the Barber boom and the oil crisis, and rising to 20% in 1980 under her Ladyship.

I think you could put down high inflation in 1980 to Labour's legacy. They always leave the country skint.

I think you could put down high inflation in 1980 to Labour's legacy. They always leave the country skint.

What about the high inflation in 1975 down to the Tories legacy? The inflation in 1980 was caused by Thatcher abandoning collective bargaining, increasing VAT to 12.5%, petrol duties and other indirect tax rises

Indeed, inflation jumped by 1% between May 1979 (when labour left office) and June 1979 (when the first MT budget was held) from 8.9% to 9.9%. By July it had hit 14.7%.

So inflation went up 6% in the 8 weeks after Labour left office.

Looks like legacy to me.

Indeed, inflation jumped by 1% between May 1979 (when labour left office) and June 1979 (when the first MT budget was held) from 8.9% to 9.9%. By July it had hit 14.7%.

So inflation went up 6% in the 8 weeks after Labour left office.

Looks like legacy to me.

Nowt to do with the budget raising indirect taxation then? I think you´ll find that when you increase VAT by about 80% it will have a detrimental and rapid effect on inflation

What about the high inflation in 1975 down to the Tories legacy? The inflation in 1980 was caused by Thatcher abandoning collective bargaining, increasing VAT to 12.5%, petrol duties and other indirect tax rises

Oh, those golden days of Thatcher and Clarke as probably the best Chancellor in recent British political history. VAT at only 12.5%, petrol duties at a much lower level than they are now, the level of indirect taxes a mere pin ***** compared to those that were introduced by Brown, surrepticiously from our back pockets, hoping that nobody would notice.

Nowt to do with the budget raising indirect taxation then? I think you´ll find that when you increase VAT by about 80% it will have a detrimental and rapid effect on inflation

OK, yes the jump in July was partially down to a hike in VAT, but had the economy been in the state handed to Brown by Clarke, would this have been necessary????

I'll not vote Tory because they're all prophetic (sp) in my opinion.

Oh, those golden days of Thatcher and Clarke as probably the best Chancellor in recent British political history. VAT at only 12.5%, petrol duties at a much lower level than they are now, the level of indirect taxes a mere pin ***** compared to those that were introduced by Brown, surrepticiously from our back pockets, hoping that nobody would notice.

Could you remind me again who raised VAT first from 7% to 12.5% then to 15% and finally to 17.5%? Also could you furnish me with the details as to who raised VAT on electricity and gas to 17.5% and who was it that introduced the Fuel Duty escalator?