Season tickets released!

S-Clarke

Now the season ticket prices have been revealed, will you be renewing?  

658 members have voted

1. 1. Now the season ticket prices have been revealed, will you be renewing?

• Yes
    • No

Fair play, some good prices in there, hopefully everyone will STFU about the whole issue now.

Well done NC and team. Great structure and great loyalty bonuses.

not the big reduction as some were especting though.

but i think the lack of an installment plan and the lack of a half-season ticket will screw a few people over.

Edited by S-Clarke

good prices, agreed - not as big a reduction as some were especting though.

but i think the lack of an installment plan and the lack of a half-season ticket will screw a few people over.

Possibly reviewed and on sale in January?

I'm definitely screwed by the lack of installment plan... if these were realeased in April I would have been able to afford it.... however with a holiday to pay for over the next 2 months I'm up sh*t street!!!

good prices, agreed - not as big a reduction as some were especting though.

Some were expecting to see ST's at 125 quid though which is utter utter madness, it is a business at the end of the day.

I'm definitely screwed by the lack of installment plan... if these were realeased in April I would have been able to afford it.... however with a holiday to pay for over the next 2 months I'm up sh*t street!!!

Why didn't you save the cash you would have spent ??

Or put it on an interest free credit card ?

I don't mean to sound pedantic

Why didn't you save the cash you would have spent ??

Or put it on an interest free credit card ?

I don't mean to sound pedantic

Fair points... I spent the money on fixing things around the house and the on the car which could have waited but I wasn't going to sit around forever on it....

The Credit Card is a shout and was just thinking about it, I just don't have one at the mo and hadn't thought of it!

An extra 48 quid on my ST from last season is fairly steep for League one.

We all knew last season the prices were dirt cheap. Renewals worked out at something like 12 quid a game. It's almost that to watch Eastleigh play!

The price rises will be steady til we get to the Prem. That's what we all want, isn't it?!

Correct- they have gone up...

Why do adults have such a price drop and Students and Teens not have any?

In fact, the price has gone UP! around £50 in some cases.

initially looking at it, it didn't look too bad at all - but you're right, there have been slight rises all over the board. inc. the matchday prices slightly i think? - and the inclusion of a booking fee - which i think was only used for the webmley/pompey game last year?

Gone up £30 for me but still a pretty good price. Lack of the instalment plan will lose a lot of customers though I'd expect.

It's all very well to suggest people could save up but some people have been unable to for various reasons.

+1 :(

Prices are pretty good in my opinion.

£277 for my renewal in the family enc works out at £12.04p per games. I'll be with my Dad (senior) who will be paying £193, which is £8.39 per game. Seems like a bargain to me.

I paid £351 last season for a Block 5 ticket which would now be £393. I then moved to Block 37 and got a partial refund of £9. This season I want move back over to Block 4 or 3.

I wonder if Blocks 1-3 will be open for ST's?

Don't see the sense in no instalment payments though.

Edited by RonManager

No installment plan... Well that is totally bonkers and just screwed me (x2 if you count Mrs L/S).

I suggest a mass e-mailing to thre club to complain by alll those (and I guess there are many) who are going to seriously struggle to pay for everything up front, Let alone those poor s@ds with kids to pay for as well. Bad , bad decision in my opinion.

Edited by landford.saint
cant spell

Would like clarification on the booking fee. Massive hike on prices if it's per ticket, will badly affect people who go on their own whatever. Wonder if it will apply to away tickets. Potentially seriously unhappy about this, thin end of the wedge time.

What i dont understand is they say they have added £2 to the price if you pay on the day to encourage people to book their tickets in advanced. But then they go and put an extra £3 "booking fee" on the price if you want to buy in advance :S seems strange to me

Lack of a payment plan seems quite a big issue, especially when this is only stated ten hours before the tickets go on sale.

Just pulled out the customer charter which admitedly states 09-10 season but was only issued in December:

"In a continuing effort to to strive for wider access to matches the club will offer a payment plan for season tickets to make them cost-effective."

Lack of a payment plan seems quite a big issue, especially when this is only stated ten hours before the tickets go on sale.

Just pulled out the customer charter which admitedly states 09-10 season but was only issued in December:

"In a continuing effort to to strive for wider access to matches the club will offer a payment plan for season tickets to make them cost-effective."

That's certainly worth pulling the club up on. I now can't afford it either.

No installment plan... Well that is toyally bonkers and just screwed me (x2 if you count Mrs L/S).

I suggest a mass e-mailing to thre club to complain by alll those (and I guess there are many) who are going to swriously struggle to pay for every thing up front, Let alone those poor s@ds with kids to pay for as well. Bad , bad decision in my opinion.

i worried this would happen, simply because they've left it way too late.

With the installment plan i think every application is subject to a credit check etc prior to approval, they have probably seen that they will not be able to process all of the installment plans in the 2 month period the tickets are on sale for.

The question still remains as to why it's been delayed? Release them in April/March and they should be able to work the installment plan. I'm a bit miffed, but not too fussed - I'll just buy my tickets for next season, unfort there is no way atm i can fork out that much cash at once

What i dont understand is they say they have added £2 to the price if you pay on the day to encourage people to book their tickets in advanced. But then they go and put an extra £3 "booking fee" on the price if you want to buy in advance :S seems strange to me

So if you're paying for a £27 ticket then you have pay in advance (plus £3 booking fee) or pay on the day (plus £2 surcharge)? Ffs! Those who work funny hours and can't get season tickets are fooked, but then i guess someone has to be.

So if you're paying for a £27 ticket then you have pay in advance (plus £3 booking fee) or pay on the day (plus £2 surcharge)? Ffs! Those who work funny hours and can't get season tickets are fooked, but then i guess someone has to be.

As i understand it yes.

The only way around this seems to be going to the window in person before the day of the match. Which for a lot of people is not possible.

I'm a bit miffed, but not too fussed - I'll just buy my tickets for next season, unfort there is no way atm i can fork out that much cash at once

If i get a season ticket i'll pay £328 i think. But if i pay every match Ill pay over £500. So because I am poorly paid I am being discriminated against, by an extra £180+.

With the installment plan i think every application is subject to a credit check etc prior to approval, they have probably seen that they will not be able to process all of the installment plans in the 2 month period the tickets are on sale for.

The question still remains as to why it's been delayed? Release them in April/March and they should be able to work the installment plan. I'm a bit miffed, but not too fussed - I'll just buy my tickets for next season, unfort there is no way atm i can fork out that much cash at once

There was no credit check last year (maybe due to late notice after takeover).

Debit/credit card was swiped at ticket office when first installment taken and details saved. Then at the beginning of each month the next installment would be taken as a new transaction on the same card.

It's definitely a major PR gaffe by the club but hopefully common sense will prevail and NC will reinstate it.

Doesn't seem like the sort of guy too happy to reverse decisions. I'm not too fussed because I'll go to as many games as I can afford but the club are the ones who will suffer because they miss out on a season ticket.