Big Brother

StuRomseySaint

Starts tonight.

Another chance for everyone to post on here how sh!t it is, only for them to slip up and show that they watch it too.

Apparantly when the winner is announced in the final, the best contestants from the last 10 years ( apart from Jade ) will go back into the house for another 2 weeks in a 'final of finals'

This works out quite well,BB clashing with the football,

so the wife and kids can sit indoors watching the crap BB and they wont even notice I'm down the pub.

I did hear on radio that Katie Price/Jordan or whatever her name is this week would be going in the house. IF she does I hope one of the the nutters in there slash her face open and eat her eyeballs.

The initial head shot of the first housemate was promising... until she opened her trap.

I like Bristolian, makes me laugh, though how she looks promising is beyond me, i wouldn't.

Then we have the bloke that got blown up, fair play for him for getting on with it etc, he seems pretty decent so i hope he doesn't turn into a bigotted c*nt, but i get the impression he will.

Then a posh Tw*t that i already hate.

Then a bird that i originally thought i would, then she spoke and i decided i wouldn't.

Fair play for sticking the ex-soldier in,if only to make others aware of the plight a lot of our soldiers face. Must admit on first sight I wondered if he comes from Skatemouth though. Same goes with the latest one in.

I like Bristolian, makes me laugh, though how she looks promising is beyond me, i wouldn't.

Then we have the bloke that got blown up, fair play for him for getting on with it etc, he seems pretty decent so i hope he doesn't turn into a bigotted c*nt, but i get the impression he will.

Then a posh Tw*t that i already hate.

Then a bird that i originally thought i would, then she spoke and i decided i wouldn't.

It doesn't speak volumes for my boarding school but I went to school with him. I swear we don't all sound like that - he was a one off - when the rest of us all dressed down into casula clothing after school, he used to change from his uniform into a suit and tie. He was quite elitest, aqlways though he was better than others.

Not the worst bloke in the world, conversationally ok, but he won't have many fans.

It doesn't speak volumes for my boarding school but I went to school with him. I swear we don't all sound like that - he was a one off - when the rest of us all dressed down into casula clothing after school, he used to change from his uniform into a suit and tie. He was quite elitest, aqlways though he was better than others.

Not the worst bloke in the world, conversationally ok, but he won't have many fans.

You could be quids in.

Concoct some BS stories about him and sell to the papers.

I love this program, never miss an episode. Particularly love the bits where they show people sleeping in bed through (what appears to be) night vision goggles. Must see TV, never to be missed....!

I've just finished painting the last wall in my house, but I'll be f**k if I'm going to watch it dry. Still, if it keeps a a couple of million slack jawed neanderthals off the streets for an hour every evening I can't complain.