**** comedians

Turkish

McIntyre is the unfunniest c*nt ever to have walked the face of the planet. 1.5m DVD sales, HOW THE F*CK DID THAT HAPPEN!?

I'd like to say that Russell Brand isn't very funny as a stand-up, but his radio shows were very funny. My favourite stand-ups are Bill Bailey and Stewart Lee.

Always thought he was born Bristol, grew up in Bristol and went to Uni in Bristol. His parents still live in Bristol, so it seems a long way to travel to school?

Russell Joseph Howard (born 23 March 1980 in Bristol) is an English comedian who has won several awards for his comedic talents, notably making Zoo magazine's top 10 list of "Britain's Funniest Comics 2005" at number 2 and winning "Best Compère" at the 2006 Chortle Awards. He was also nominated for an if.comeddie award in 2006 for his Edinburgh show, Wandering . He currently resides in Bath, Somerset

Personal life

He was born in Bristol, although he attended Perins Community School in New Alresford, Hampshire, leaving in 1996 at the age of 16.

Ok he's not a skate, I made that up, but he might be a fan of theirs...

Michael McIntryre gets a hard time, he is perfect for the BBC at the moment, nice, happy and mainstream. He is not unfunny though, just a bit uncool. All of the other less (financially) successful comedians like to have a pop at him including my favourite Stewart Lee, who plays to smaller crowds 'who get him' so doesn't sell many DVDs. His stuff with Armando Ianucchi on BBC2 was brilliant. Jimmy Carr seems to have it sorted, strikes the balance, decent bloke as well.

Michael McIntryre gets a hard time, he is perfect for the BBC at the moment, nice, happy and mainstream. He is not unfunny though, just a bit uncool. All of the other less (financially) successful comedians like to have a pop at him including my favourite Stewart Lee, who plays to smaller crowds 'who get him' so doesn't sell many DVDs. His stuff with Armando Ianucchi on BBC2 was brilliant. Jimmy Carr seems to have it sorted, strikes the balance, decent bloke as well.

Jimmy Carr is brilliant, my favourite. As mentioned above, Mcintyre appeals to the tree huggy, mainstream, studently type who no doubt also love Friends and other sh*t american nonsense. Therefore I am not surprised you find him funny.